Postie shagging Neighbour???

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 MummaSgettie

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:12 PM

Ok so this is very suspicious and I hope it's not what it looks like, here goes:

For about two months our female neighbour has always been outside in the garden when the postie comes and has always had a rather lengthy chat with him. However yesterday and today she was not out the front BUT the posite went to the door and went inside.

I didn't hear the bike start up again for nearly two hours both days. Now this "lady" is married with two kids 10 & 8 and has been to our house with family in tow quite a few times.

I really am trying very hard not to jump to conclusions - but really is there any other reason why he would go into her house for so long???

#2 blue♥pink

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:23 PM

Maybe he was extra long on the loo  tongue.gif
I have no idea. Sounds suss to me

#3 Hayls

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:24 PM

Ummm..... I know I would probably be jumping to the same conclusion.

I'm not sure what you can do about it though.  Would be hard especially seeing that they have come across a few times so you know the whole family.

Good luck as said I would be thinking the same thing

#4 SUSIE25

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:25 PM

I didn't think posties were door-to-door couriers.
Now that's service.  blush.gif

#5 brazen

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:35 PM

ROFL!!!! it's like days of our lives on your very own street wink.gif

#6 Bel

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:38 PM

How weird!

They may be related, otherwise, def. looks really suss to me...

Hope you can find out, coz we will all want to know!  biggrin.gif

#7 Dino-Mite

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:49 PM

I would be very sus.. I agree with Bel, make sure you let us know  smile1.gif

#8 Munchkin's Mum

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:55 PM

Well from the sound of it...your postie is definetly giving your neighbour "extra services" hehehehehehe....

Is he that hot? I've never seen my postie before as I live in a complex and the letterboxes are far from us.  ph34r.gif

#9 Paddycake123

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:56 PM

Maybe they're related?

Go next door and find out the gossip. biggrin.gif

#10 ~PramNut~

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:10 PM

LOL!  Your street sounds fun!!

#11 mollykathleen

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:35 PM

thats like wisteria lane in real life lol. i automatically thought extra services were happening. they could be related but if they were he obviously knows where she lives why doesnt her 'visit' her outside of his work hours instead of 'on the job' so to speak  biggrin.gif  i dunno if you can actually do anything about it though even if she was getting 'extra services' actually come to think of it how do you know that he even goes into her house or that she even is outside everytime he drops off the 'mail' lol. are you spying?  biggrin.gif dont worry if you are i would be too. biggrin.gif wonder how long its been happening...maybe he was having bikkys and tea....lol...

#12 ~*Jivester*~

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:36 PM

Holy sh*t, I just realised my neighbours (at my old house) used to give me a few funny looks!
Our mate was a postie, and he would often drop in for a cuppa, or sometimes lunch, at our place, whether DH was home or not.
AND we would always close the front door, (due to aircon)and emerge a while later.... unsure.gif
AND definately NO funny business was goin' on!! (in my case) wink.gif

#13 Guest_metaldad_*

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:37 PM

Special Delivery.

Wouldn't be the first time Australia Post screwed someone.

#14 MummaSgettie

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:37 PM

Ok, so I had a little chat with "neighbour" at school this afternoon and commented that she must be getting some great parcels lately as I had seem the postie delivering them to her door.

Well............she's is definitley getting hmmm extra services. She was actually gloating about what a great lay this guy is.

And no, he is far from hot - but then again her husband looks like he hit every branch of the tree on the way down.

I asked her when she would telling her husband and apparently he knows blink.gif . I really don't believe but I also don't want to get involved - the mental picture was well and truly enough for me! blush.gif

Next time I think I will just keep my suspicions to myself and not pry.

#15 Guest_relleh_*

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:40 PM

lol Metaldad!

other than the obvious I am also wondering how he justifies this with work, he must be very efficient to get all his deliveries plus extras done!

#16 ~*Jivester*~

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:42 PM

PMSL!!! AND she admitted it?!?!

metaldad
Wouldn't be the first time Australia Post screwed someone.

classic!
LOVE your sig!! biggrin.gif

#17 ~JellyBelly~

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:44 PM

LMAO Metaldad !

Sgettie- I have one word for women like that and it's not one I would ever use around my children.

other than the obvious I am also wondering how he justifies this with work, he must be very efficient to get all his deliveries plus extras done!

Dirty bugga probably dumps half the mail he runs out of time to deliver....no you know where your lost mail gets too!

#18 Brodies_Mama

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:48 PM

Hahaha...This is too funny.

A friend of mine actually made friends with her postie and he used to pop in for lunch.....or was it lunch??  Hmmm makes me wonder about her now also!!!  rofl    wacko.gif

#19 helenc

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:56 PM

ROFL Metaldad. I told DH your comment and he cacked himself!

#20 MummaSgettie

Posted 11 April 2006 - 04:00 PM

Spot on the money Metaldad!

And just to clarify (ok defend myself), I was definitely not spying. My 4 y/o DS likes to get the mail from the postie and runs to the door as soon as he hears the bike. I will be finding some bloody good distractions from now on!

#21 ~mimo~

Posted 11 April 2006 - 04:38 PM

Sgettie, I'm missing some mail! Are you northside? lol

#22 MummaSgettie

Posted 11 April 2006 - 04:40 PM

Yes minniemoo, I am northside - Macgregor. I wonder how many others are missing mail in North Canberra???? blink.gif

#23 Nikkiraz

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:18 PM

Well! Sgettie, give that postie a big wave and a wink tomorrow when he pops into her house for "tea and Bikkies"! Maybe a wolf whistle too...

So, is Australia Post the only door-to-door service your neighbour is using? Or does she invite the Jehovas in too?

#24 --binda--

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:55 PM

pmsl

#25 Puggle

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:19 PM

Just as well she doesn't have a milkman. blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• ek-toysales-thumb

Best buys of the 2014 toy sales

We have rounded up some of the best from this year's half yearly toy sales from the big stores around Australia.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.