Oct 03 Parents # 4

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 Jenno

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:46 AM

Morning everyone,
I can't believe that they are nearly 5 either!!

Kiara is ready for school already, we are going to order her uniform in the next 6 weeks or so.

Have a great weekend

#27 GothicVamp

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:00 PM

Bump?? you all still alive???

#28 ~mamma~

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:52 AM

Hey Fe original.gif how's Lil and Bay doing? Here's a pic of Corelle on her first day of school:

Would love to see school pics of the other oct '03 "babies" laughing2.gif

#29 Jenno

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:27 AM

Here is Kiara on her first day, last wednesday

#30 MrsHuxy09

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:55 AM

Bumping us up...

Ive got a new user name as I stupidly forgot my log in details as I went AWOL for awhile!

Bayden is doing so well at School, he can read 21 letters of the alphabet and his speech is coming in leaps and bounds, and his sensory issues are improving. original.gif Im so proud of my little guy, we have had such an upheavel in the last two years or so months with my marriage breaking up, Im engaged again, and epxecting my third baby with my fiance, who im marrying in August!!!

#31 ~mamma~

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:31 AM

Hey Fi original.gif sorry to hear about your marriage breakup but congrats on the new hubby-to-be and bubby original.gif

Corelle is doing great at school - something has clicked in her brain and I'm amazed how well she can read after just a few weeks original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.