Oct 05 Parents #124

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
212 replies to this topic

#201 mel83

Posted 28 July 2006 - 12:29 PM

He had a scalp canulla just after he was born. I never got to see that one cause they had taken it out before I got down there the next day. I have seen babies with those and they are horrible. The only bad one I have seen in him was one just under his knee, it went all funny and his whole leg was so swollen. I still cry now at the kids getting their needles although I am much better.

Danni- A walk will be good. Have fun!

#202 zia

Posted 28 July 2006 - 12:30 PM

Mel - *GAG* I don't mind vegemite spread thinly on toast, but YUCK to eating it out of the jar! Thank goodness your carpet was spared  tongue.gif

#203 MeLFunKTioN

Posted 28 July 2006 - 12:30 PM

Nope... i'll have a look now.

#204 Guest_bubby76_*

Posted 28 July 2006 - 12:32 PM

Man will this thread ever end ...

Better go feed Tyler his lunch and put him down for his nap.

Hopefully when I get back they'll be a new thread - NOT!

Sam.

#205 sharuth

Posted 28 July 2006 - 12:32 PM

DH does all the kids immunisations etc. Its his "job". I can do BSL's on myself and heaps of BT's etc but on the girls...Im a shocker.

#206 zia

Posted 28 July 2006 - 12:33 PM

Congrats to Sam for being post #200  biggrin.gif  tongue.gif

#207 K~and~A~plus~7

Posted 28 July 2006 - 12:34 PM

Yep a scalp cannula, they shaved her hair and it went right into the vein you can see on the side of their heads...when they are born. I didnt thnk they would be able to do it eiher but when they exhaust everything else they go for the head.

Sharon, hehehe i will corrupt you all with my tricks!!!

Melissa, bahahahaha about your post regarding a mod. Same old same old

#208 sharuth

Posted 28 July 2006 - 12:40 PM

Karen *evil grin* LOL!

Melissa Owww that is a lot of Vegemite! Amey dropped one the other day. Thank goodnes it wasnt honey.

DanniI have just had Amey screaming at me for attenion. Not nice when you are trying to get through to her that she has to come up nicely and ask me for what she wants. She's giving me the silent treatment right now. Do you have this nice weather over your way?

Re threads I dont really care as long as we get #'s credited...LOL...I think Paul is the only one that has done that for us though.

Edited by sharuth, 28 July 2006 - 12:43 PM.

#209 KylieToo

Posted 28 July 2006 - 12:49 PM

According to Lush's  post on the 26/7 she has now taken over the pg's permanately and she has been on. Has anybody PM's her?

#210 sharuth

Posted 28 July 2006 - 12:51 PM

frangipanigirl Havent seen you in ages. How are you going?

#211 sharuth

Posted 28 July 2006 - 01:02 PM

Kylie I skip read that on Wednesday as it was pretty much what Paul wrote. Missed the PM bit.

Who would like to do the honours?

#212 Guest_bubby76_*

Posted 28 July 2006 - 01:05 PM

Surprise, surprise .. the thread is STILL going.  Meliss posted a msg to the mods re this site and how long this thread has gone for.

Well I just fed Tyler his lunch, and I ended up wearing most of it!  Cheeky bugger sneezed with a mouth full of food and let me say that it wasn't pleasant!  All over my glasses and top.  He didn't know whether to laugh or cry until I started chuckling.  Now he's in his cot trying to go to sleep.  Will be ages before he does ..

Sam.

#213 mel83

Posted 28 July 2006 - 01:11 PM

Hmm, just read Mel's post. They could have just stopped it and started a new one for her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.