#51 MeLFunKTioN

Posted 27 July 2006 - 02:51 PM

Wow Congrats Jeremy !!!

I don't even think i could TRY to catch up

Crap.. Sophie's awake...

BBS

#52 K~and~A~plus~7

Posted 27 July 2006 - 03:33 PM

Danni, what was right with the plumbing LOL We had a leak somewhere in the wall so they had to come out and find it and fix it. Also there was a leak behind the tiles in the bathroom so they had to do that as well.

Syl, LOL about the curtain material...guess what I bought today!!!

Hey Kim!!!!! Good to see you back!

Deb, how cool about the lamb!!!

Celeste, yay on being a true blue Aussie now...we can officially call you MATE!!!

Carla, Jack is in 00 but some 0's that are small. I am buying him 0's for summer.

All Saints Jack....cant remember who mentioned it...hey it was last thread!! But yes he is a spunk, I about had a conniption when I was at work because this guy came in that deadset looked like him...you can imagine how many times I went into that room!! LOL

Sharon, I think she should go back to Vincent..whilst Jack is a looker he is way too young for her!

Cathy, LOL about the tantrum! Jack kicks things when he isn't impressed...ahh you've got to love it! Jealous of the pool and warm weather!!!

Fiona, YAY on coming to Sydney!! I will be working at Liverpool!

#53 sharuth

Posted 27 July 2006 - 03:53 PM

Karen Defiantely not mature enough.

#54 sharuth

Posted 27 July 2006 - 04:24 PM

Ive been coming and wondering what I was going to write ages ago and I just remembered.....

I had a little chuckle about what some of the first time mums have being saying re being "run" off their feet. If/when you have another one you will wonder what you ever did with your time beforehand. Thats what I am thinking now anyway.

Edited by sharuth, 27 July 2006 - 04:27 PM.

#55 jacybelle

Posted 27 July 2006 - 04:28 PM

took these pics yesterday, she looks so innocent doesnt she????

Excuse our washing on the floor tho. blush.gif
Sharon - Its hard when the youngest is learning to crawl/walk and standing everywhere. Bels standing hanging onto stairgates, walls basically anything. LOL

Edited by jacyndanisabel, 27 July 2006 - 04:29 PM.

#56 Cabellomummy

Posted 27 July 2006 - 04:34 PM

Thanks girls for the nice kind words.

Yes Syl you are inspiring me thats for sure, your a champ!! I'll let you know the name when I work out what it is and then gets passed. biggrin.gif

I'm not going to get tine to do personals or answer the 4 questions thingy today have to get organised for clients and Lui needs dinner soon, yeh Luis has his whole lunch today and on top of that his first vegie sandwich no crust and the little piggy ate it all LOL that my little man tongue.gif

Amanda love the pics Luis I think is only 2 days younger and no were near that LOL oh well one day biggrin.gif

#57 sharuth

Posted 27 July 2006 - 04:39 PM

Amanda Katie has been into everything for a while now. She isnt really using her feet though so thats not to bad. But it doenst bother me to much. Amey is more concerned about things than I am. I never toddler proof as such. Just make sure that things I dont want trashed are up high etc. The toys that Katie can get are ones that she cant hurt herself on so no issues. As I say Amey is more concerned so goes around closing doors etc so I have someone to "tell on her." Cute that Amey is concered for her yet HIGHLY annoying too.

#58 jacybelle

Posted 27 July 2006 - 04:53 PM

Wehave a problem with toys as JJ has barbies dolls etc which can have the smallish parts, so its a bit trickey. But otherwise they play well.

Jade - Your lucky, you dont have to chase luis around the house!!! DD#1 did nt walk till 15 mnths so shes keeping me fit anyways.

#59 sharuth

Posted 27 July 2006 - 05:04 PM

We have some small things and toys that are for Amey only and they stay in her room. Katie isnt allowed in there without supervision. Shes not really interested in going in there anyway unless Amey is in there. And Amey doesnt go in there to play with it all (thank goodness.) That all has to change when Katie goes to sleep in there. NO idea what we will be doing then.

#60 Bloomer

Posted 27 July 2006 - 05:35 PM

jade i keep meaning to say, cheat with your name do a search on yellow pages online for salons in syd or melb and see what is there...

just had the most tramatic hour grace crying in the fanciest market. finally shoved her in the back of the mclaren stroller. i am so upset...

Sharon - I am finding Isabella is beating Grace in the eating stakes. Kids are playing in the hall and she is off to have a nosey.

Edited by cathy44, 27 July 2006 - 05:59 PM.

#61 jacybelle

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:04 PM

'Hi-5' star Kath de Leon has baby girl
Popular Hi-5 performer Kathleen de Leon and her musician husband Daniel Jones have had a baby girl.

Mikayla de Leon Jones was born on Wednesday weighing five pounds, nine ounces (2.44 kg). She is the couple's first child.

got this off ninemsn.

#62 Annabel05

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:08 PM

Had a bit of a drama here this afternoon.

I was having a cup of tea at the table, Imogen was in her arm chair. I turned around for a second and she had poured the tea all over her arm. I took her clothes off and put her arm under the water then freaked out when I saw her skin come away, so rushed over to the doctos. Made a complete fool of myself at the doctors as I was in such a state. They called am ambulance straight away and off to the hospital we went.

Anyway, they have dressed her arm and we have to go daily for dress changes and then we have an appointment at the burns unit at sydney childrens hospital on Tuesday.

Imogen is in such good spirits though, you wouldn't think she had a horrible burn on her arm. I felt so sick and I have a huge headache now. Feeling very guilty.

Back later, got to feed the troops.

Annabel

#63 ~~Determined~~

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:13 PM

Oh Annabel!!!!!!!!! Poor thing!! They are soooo quick! Hope she sleeps ok tonight! Don't feel bad it happens so easily!

CAthy -you poor thing too! Hope she is happier now!

#64 K~and~A~plus~7

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:24 PM

Oh no Annabel...huge hugs!!!! Dont feel guilty, these things happen!

#65 jpf

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:27 PM

Okay, more posts. I'll try...

So for starters, I know this is a couple of days old now, but here's my 4 things...

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Kitchen-hand
2. Barman
3. Opening optus payments, checking that the invoice and cheque matched, and putting them in separate piles - for a whole two weeks wow!
4. Dad

B) Four movies you would watch over and over
1. The Italian Job
2. The Great Escape
3. Swiss Family Robinson
4. Amadeus

C) Four places you have lived besides where you live now:
1. Rochdale, Manchester, UK
2. Bath, UK
3. Swindon, UK - I'm embarrassed to mention this.
4. Sydney

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Lost
2. American Dad
3. Scrubs
4. The Office

E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Sunshine Coast
2. UK
3. Barcelona
4. Tasmania

F) Four websites I visit daily:
1. EB
2. Gmail
3. bloglines.com
4. BBC News

G) Four of my favourite foods
1. Beer
2. Kebab
3. Sunday Roast with roast veggies
4. Pizza

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed.
2. Lying in a park with DW and Emily (on a sunny day)
3. Sitting in the beer garden of a nice pub with DW, Emily and good friends (on a sunny day)
4. At the airport, about to set off on holiday somewhere sunny, with DW and Emily.

And just because I'm on a roll, here's a piccie of Emily from the picnic the other week...

Annabel, really sorry to hear that. I hope Imogen is feeling better soon!

#66 Bloomer

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:28 PM

Oh!! Annabel that is so terrible.My Mum drinks black tea and my brother came up onto her lap from under a table and Scalded his chest.  You'd never know it now...I would have absolutely freaked and after my experience with the ambulance I must remember just to give them a call. Ambulance is included in health cover in NSW isn't it?? used to pay aseparate levy in QLD.

#67 sharuth

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:47 PM

Annabel OMG how scary for you! Glad shes not to bad.

Cathy Oh why do they pick their moments to do that!!! I have been thinking that as well. Might at least get an idea by looking at the Yellow pages.

Jade I *ditto* Cathy. At least you will get an idea of what is out there too.

Amanda Thanks for that. I havent been on ninemsn today so didnt see that news. Wow a small baby there! But then I think she wasnt due for at least a few more weeks yet!? Or is it that Im just used to huge babies...lol.

[b]

#68 jacybelle

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:53 PM

Cathy - Hope Grace has settled down. Dont feel to bad - kids will be kids at the worst places!!!

Sharon - ditto on BIG babies. DD1 9lb13, DD2 8lb12. Hopefully Ill keep going down . . .

Melfunktion - are you ttc?????

Annabel - Hope Imogen is ok, *hugs*

#69 sharuth

Posted 27 July 2006 - 07:11 PM

Amanda My two are similar. Amey was 9lb 10oz (9 days overdue) and Katie was 8lb 03oz (9 days early)

#70 jacybelle

Posted 27 July 2006 - 07:18 PM

sharon - JJ was 14 days over due and bel was 2 days over due. How do you think you will go with ur current pregnancy??

#71 sharuth

Posted 27 July 2006 - 07:37 PM

Amanda Not to sure how I will go this time. But I am thinking either the same as Katie or a bit smaller. I just have to have all the GD stuff under control a lot earlier and there shouldnt be a problem with achieveing that. I had one friend whose little girl was born @ 36.5wksish and was 9lb 12oz and her next was just over 5lbs born at 36wks. She has diabetes (Type 1) but this time she was ttc and her bloods were so much better.

#72 ~Danni~

Posted 27 July 2006 - 07:43 PM

Good Evening biggrin.gif

Amanda~ Love the pics of Bel! What a big cheesy grin! And the hair, lol, love it!

Annabel~ Oh no, poor Imogen! sad.gif Hope she is feeling better soon.

Karen~Bummer about the leaks! That happened to us in our prevous house! When they stapled the insulation to the frame, they went straight thru one of the pipes, a year later it had rusted thru, sheesh! House was still under warranty so the plumber came out to fix it, but had to smash bricks to get to it wacko.gif

Us~ Well, had my send off! Paige was the star! My friends were gushing over her and hugging her, but when we got into the car she screamed all the way from the city to half way home! wacko.gif  Not good on the patience, especially when youre stuck in peak hour traffic! I got a lovely gold bracelet and a pair of gold earrings! biggrin.gif

#73 sharuth

Posted 27 July 2006 - 07:58 PM

Danni That is frustrating in peak hour traffic. I had that with Katie back home from the airport a couple of weeks ago. She was just way overtired. Was it good to be finished with work now for good? so to speak "cutting the ties!"

Just finished off another two pages. I have had it all together just not how I wanted it. Did the journaling tonight and it all seemed to fit in together.
http://digitalfreebies.com/gallery/showgal...500&ppuser=3771

#74 MeLFunKTioN

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:02 PM

OH ! People are spying on me !!!!!!!!

ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif

Amanda... then Danni Tounge1.gif Tounge1.gif Tounge1.gif

I need a fake EB membership i think Tounge1.gif Tounge1.gif

What are the big teeth called ? the double sized ones ? GRR Sophie has one that i can see coming through.. ENOUGH WITH THE TEETH ALREADY!!

Annabel:
How scary for you !!! I would have been in hysterics !! Sophie fell on her face yesterday and blood was pouring out of her mouth (tooth went into her lip).. she seemed ok.. bit of a scream... but i was panicking thinking perhaps a tooth had been broken out !!

Danni/Amanda:
Yes we're TTC'ing but i didn't want to make a big deal of it as it's probably going to take awhile and i didn't want to stress over it.. Just thought i'd share the news of a BFP when it actually happened.

Cathy:
Love the Tanty !! Soph has them now and then... i can't help but laugh

Syl:
Great work on the new sigs Tounge1.gif Tounge1.gif

Sharon:
Wow ! 17weeks... still can't believe it !!

Sydney:
I've just calculated the things i need to pay for with the tax money and honestly i don't think we could afford for us BOTH to come to Sydney. I am going to have a chat to Jared to see if perhaps he'll let me go alone... I'll go stay with Syl and/or my good pal Alison original.gif original.gif He wants to go to a party (rave) late September so that can be his 'holiday' as it'll be another expensive outing if we both go to that (though i still may go!)

Be back soon.. need more shepards pie original.gif

Edited by MeLFunKTioN, 27 July 2006 - 08:12 PM.

#75 ~Danni~

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:06 PM

Sorry Meliss~ But its no secret that youre wanting another bub! Good on you I say! biggrin.gif  I hope you get what you want luv!

Sharon~Yeah it feels good to finally finish work! I thought Id be there forever! 13 years is a long time to be in one place, its the end of an era, lol! Ive shut that chapter of my life and start a new one...Oh gawd I sound so lame tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.