Sophia Caitlin - her very sad story (also very long)

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#26 Emmsy

Posted 29 July 2006 - 02:32 PM

Nicola,

I am so sorry for your loss. You are such a strong woman. I am sitting here bawling my eyes out so I cannot even fathom what you have experienced.

Best of luck with ttc # 3.

#27 ~MyPrinceAndPrincess~

Posted 29 July 2006 - 03:15 PM

I am So very sorry for your loss! My heart is breaking for you. I send you all of my strength to help you get through this day by day. Thankyou for sharing her story.

#28 ***rach***

Posted 29 July 2006 - 09:30 PM

My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope that writing this story it helps you in the grieving process.

As you mentioned, we do take things for granted and just presumed that after carrying a baby for 9 months that they will come out healthy. Life truly is precious.

Im sure little Eliza will one day find out about her angel sister and realise what brave & inspirational parents she has.

#29 ~Melza~

Posted 30 July 2006 - 11:29 PM

Nicola - thank you for sharing your very beautiful and sad story with us about your little Sophia.  

Rest in peace little Sophia.

#30 Mayflower

Posted 31 July 2006 - 09:44 AM

Hi Nicole,
My heart goes out to you, Kevin and Eliza.
Your story has so many likenesses to our own - I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this.
Much love,
Leah
x*

#31 Aphrael1

Posted 01 August 2006 - 05:37 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your daughter's story. You are an inspiration.

All the best,

Beck

#32 mylife

Posted 02 August 2006 - 02:00 PM

Nicola,
If only all us Mum's were as strong and courageous as you!  I'm wiping away the tears as I type... Your family must be so precious to you right now...Sending you positive thoughts and best wishes in the future...

Lucyellen

#33 *munchican*

Posted 02 August 2006 - 02:44 PM

Nicola,

Thankyou for sharing your beautiful but heartbreaking story. my heart goes out to you and your family.
May you find strength in the fact that Sophia will always be looking down on you all with her angel friends.
cheryl

#34 Phoenix Blue

Posted 03 August 2006 - 08:46 AM

Thank you for sharing your sad and beautiful story. I am sitting here crying for you and your family and your beautiful little girl. I hope she has made some angel friends too.
Kate xxx

#35 Jellybean

Posted 09 August 2006 - 01:36 PM

Nicola,

Thank you so much for sharing Sophia with us, you have amazing strength.

hugs to you, Kevin & Eliza.

Mel

#36 GIO

Posted 09 August 2006 - 08:04 PM

Oh Nicola, I have tears pouring down my face.  That was so beautifully written.  My heart goes out to you & Kevin & Eliza.  I hope you get some answers and that they are able to use the results for other babies so that Sophia's life was not in vain.

Amanda

#37 beem1234

Posted 10 August 2006 - 02:34 PM

Im so sorry for your loss! May your beautiful baby girl be dancing in heaven amongst the stars

#38 Slint

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:52 PM

To Nicola and your family,
I am sorry for your loss of Sophia.  I am so saddened to hear your story but feel very privileged to have read it and shed tears too.  
Prayers and good thoughts to you all.

Edited by Slint, 10 August 2006 - 06:52 PM.

#39 atua

Posted 11 August 2006 - 08:16 AM

nicola,

my deepest condolences to you, kevin and eliza for the loss of your beautiful angel sophia - i am sure she is watching over you and will forever hold a piece of your hearts.

xxxx

#40 Kays

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:06 AM

Im crying bucket loads of tears for you after reading your story. My heart is breaking for your loss and the pain you and your family must feel....

Kaysie

#41 4forme

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:44 AM

Thankyou Nicola for your bravery in sharing your story of your beautiful baby angel.

Edited by threeforme, 11 August 2006 - 09:44 AM.

#42 one~of~me

Posted 16 August 2006 - 01:12 PM

hugs to you and your family that is really sad thankyou for sharing sophia's story.

#43 Gagsmissus

Posted 16 August 2006 - 01:25 PM

Dear Nicola,
Thankyou for sharing your precious daughter with us.
My tears are for you and your family today and my prayers and thoughts are with you.
hugs
Nat

#44 Gagsmissus

Posted 16 August 2006 - 01:25 PM

Dear Nicola,
Thankyou for sharing your precious daughter with us.
My tears are for you and your family today and my prayers and thoughts are with you.
hugs
Nat

#45 SimplySweet

Posted 16 August 2006 - 01:47 PM

I am so sorry for your loss.
Thankyou for sharing her precious life story.

I hope the results come soon so you can maybe have some answers.

Rest in peace little Sophia

#46 Ryloe

Posted 20 August 2006 - 09:28 PM

Dear Nicola,

Through tears I thankyou for sharing Sophia's story, I am so sorry you have had to experience such loss and pain sad.gif  You are a very brave women, and having given birth myself a month ago, I realise how precious my children are and also how impossible it is to comprehend what you have been through.  

Sally xxx

#47 sweetcaro

Posted 22 August 2006 - 10:04 PM

I am so so sorry.  sad.gif

Your MIL is wonderful, I broke down crying when I read she wanted to take her place.  She sounds like an amazing person.  God bless her, I hope she is doing well with her cancer battle.

May Sophia watch over you always and forever.

Caroline

#48 Chouchou

Posted 23 August 2006 - 07:49 PM

You are such a courageous woman to have the strength to share your story with others.

God bless you.

#49 becj245

Posted 23 August 2006 - 08:15 PM

Thank you for sharing your story. No words can adequately express how sorry I am for your loss. May Sophia rest in peace, sweet angel.
Bec

#50 *Razzels*

Posted 31 August 2006 - 09:52 PM

Dear sweet angle Sophia,
May you meet lots of beautiful angels in heaven. And may your family be at peace and happy again.
Thank you Nicola for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.