Sept 05 Parents #162

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
217 replies to this topic

#51 ~*danielle*~

Posted 01 September 2006 - 02:25 PM

They make me mad too Cass, but I am running out of options right now.  My BF knows my thoughts on this.

Jac - thankyou.  The other breed she has is a Rotweiler.  I also agree that its these places are disgusting that they are promoting putting them to sleep.  These dogs can be agressive around people and they are very protective but I have never seen a bad bone in their body (directed towards me).  The Akita (Kita) has unfortunatly attacked (and killed) a small dog many years a go.  Honestly though, it was the small dogs owners fault that this happened as he used his dog as prey to provoke the two large dogs. No one we know will take them because of this.  I wish I could find someone that owned a large property so they could run around for the rest of their days.  Easier said than done of course.  I personally would take them in a heart beat but Chris wouldnt hear of it.  Dont worry - I have tried that!

I was going to get so much work done this afternoon but now I cant stop crying.  I dont know how i will do this but I will be there when the vet arrives tonight.  There is not a hope in this world that I wouldnt be there as they left this world, no matter how much it is going to hurt me.  Its not their fault.

sorry to ramble guys - I didnt know where else to go sad.gif

#52 ~Lynny~

Posted 01 September 2006 - 03:19 PM

HELP My little b*st*rd boy is driving me nuts!!!  Is 3:20pm a bit too early for bedtime???  eeeeeeeeekkkkk  SHUT UP SHUT UP - stop pulling stuff out of the pantry.. no you cant mush your peanut butter sarnie into the carpet.. quit tugging on the blinds... PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST SIT DOWN AND DONT DO NOTHING!!!!  ARGGHHHH!!!! MAYDAY MAYDAY - REQUESTING PERMISSION TO ABORT PSYCHO-MUMMY MISSION!!

Edited by Mum2Damian, 01 September 2006 - 03:26 PM.

#53 2boysmummy

Posted 01 September 2006 - 03:36 PM

Just lost a huge post that I have spent the last hour typing. So that is it I have slammed the computer in a fit of rage. GRRRR

#54 2boysmummy

Posted 01 September 2006 - 04:43 PM

Karen - heh - if you are reading this, you must have opened the computer again
smartarse!! LOL. But the bottle of vodka did wonders. I didn't get to lay down. <_<

I think it was divine intervention. It was quite a controversial post on immunisation that I would probably regret. unsure.gif

I did want to say Dan I am thinking of those poor puppies too.  sad.gif

#55 butterflies

Posted 01 September 2006 - 05:22 PM

Those poor puppies  sad.gif  why did she buy those dogs in the first place??  wacko.gif  That really p*sses me off!! all dogs can be aggressive but it is how they are brought up, a bit like people!!

speaking of aggressive people

Lynny how is Damo now LMAO!!!!

Karen - that has happened to me writing something that may have not been said but I was going to say it anyway only to have the post lost, then I typed it again, then lost it again, obviously the pc did not want me to share that info!!

#56 Kay1

Posted 01 September 2006 - 05:35 PM

Failing that, down a bottle of vodka and lie on the sofa.
PMSL !! Actually am going to investigate what that worrying sound from the bathroom is, make a cup of tea and feed the boy. BBL to read up and say hi properly.

#57 ~*Sharon*~

Posted 01 September 2006 - 05:46 PM

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif

Hannah is currently DEVOURING her first Happy Meal!!!  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif

#58 bellemae

Posted 01 September 2006 - 05:53 PM

Sorry Sharon, but eeeeeeewwwwwww *insert gagging smiley*

#59 ~*Sharon*~

Posted 01 September 2006 - 06:11 PM

ROFL Belle - I am afraid I have to agree!!! ohmy.gif

I WAS planning on getting her one of the new vege pasta Happy Meals, but they do not come out until mid September... so I decided that I would just get her nuggets instead, and for myself a cheeseburger.  It has only been a few months since I last had Maccas (and I only got it tonight because we were late getting home, and DH is at a work function) but I am really wishing that I just made something from here...  wacko.gif

I am not anti-Mcdonalds in moderation, and I quite respect the work that the McDonalds organisation does... but I really do  not think I will be going back again soon...

On the other hand, Hannah is loving it...  blush.gif  blush.gif  blush.gif

#60 sotetno

Posted 01 September 2006 - 08:39 PM

Happy 1st Birthday Niamh!!

Hope you had a great day and that Daddy was onshore for the big day and you got lots of hugs and wonderful pressies.

1 September 2005
Kylie (Fraskey), Name: Niamh Ianthe,
Weight: 7lb 8oz (3.99kg), Length: 49cm, HC: 33.3cm,  Time: 6:43am.

helli 01/09/2005, 10:26 AM
HEY AGAIN!

***** STORK NEWS ******

KYLIE & DH HAVE A BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!
Niamh (neve) Ianthe born at 6.43 am 7 pd 8 oz today!!
"born with more hair than its Dad and mum very sore but happy!"

Yay!!

Helli
xx

helli 05/09/2005, 09:55 AM
Morning Ladies!

Kylie Spoke to her on Saturday and all is going well including the breastfeeding - she was sipping chardonnay for lunch when I rang!!! Going home today and we shall await pic's!

Fraseky 07/09/2005, 10:15 PM
Hi all

Finally get a chance to get on and relay the wonderful arrival of our little girl!!!!

Well what a time she took getting here….

HERE IS MY LONG birth story.

As you know started having “cramping” in the early hours of Monday morning last week. They eased up during the day. Same thing kicked in on the Monday night and I had a considerable lack of sleep. I had a distinct lack of sleep. Slept on an off for a while but was up from about 3am as they were coming at intervals of about 5, 7 or 10 mins by then and lasting about a minute to a minute and a half. Again went away at about 7 or 8 am and I got about 2 hours sleep. When I got to the OB’s for my weekly appointment on Tuesday she examined me and I was 2-3cm dilated. She told me I would have the baby in the next 24 hours! She was so wrong!!!! LOL

Tuesday night they kicked in again at about 6pm. They ere a lot more intense. I couldn’t get to sleep at all or if I did it was just snatches of dozing. They were coming every 20 mins or so. By 4am they had been coming either 3 mins, 5 mins or 7 mins apart. We called the delivery room but they said they were still too irregular. I was in tears as I was shattered. I just wanted to lie down and go to sleep. It wasn’t that they were so painful – I mean they were but they were manageable with heat packs and breathing – it was just I couldn’t lie down at all and felt exhausted. The midwife said “I know dear, you get so tired towards the end of your pregnancy”!! If I could have reached the phone and slap her I would have!!!!

By 9am Wednesday morning they had practically gone AGAIN!!!! I had been up all night. I went to sleep for 3 hours as they only came about once an hour. Had lunch and went shopping with my mum to try and bring them on a bit. Got home and went back to bed for an hour and a half during which I had contractions about every half hour. Finally got up. By 6pm Wednesday night they were 20 mins apart. Our neighbor came in for dinner and I was up and down regularly. The difference this night was that I had no hunger and didn’t eat much dinner. I laughed at dinner and said I just wish my waters would break so we could go to the hospital and have this baby!!!!

Everyone sat up with me till about 10:30 (mum, dad and DH). After which I sent them to bed. At about 11pm I felt like they were easing and I thought I might be able to get some sleep that night. So I had a shower to help it along. Whilst in the shower I had a contraction and felt some fluid come out…I thought was that it???
Jumped out of the shower and waited. 2 mins later another contraction and a little fluid. Wasn’t sure if it was shower water or what??? Called DH and got him up. Put some undies on and went into the kitchen. Another contraction 2 mins later and more fluid. Called my Mum and asked her what she thought. I suppose it was quite funny with undies down around my ankles and everyone starring at my undies !!!! Mum agreed that it was definitely amniotic fluid so we called the delivery suite. Contractions definitely 2 mins apart. They said to come in. We raced around and got all the final gear together and jumped in the car.

I highly recommend waterproof backed picnic rugs combined with a beach towel as on the next contraction in the car I GUSHED!!!!!!!! Second contraction in the car was worse!!!!!!!!! Fortunately hospital was less than 5 mins away!!! I jumped out of the car and started running holding the towel in between my legs as I wanted to get in there before the next contraction. I had to stop though and breathe through another one. In the meantime DH puts down the bags and is fumbling about. I asked him what he was doing and he said it was too funny and wanted to take a photo!!!!!! I just said “You can’t be serious!!!!!” he was killing himself laughing!!!! A few expletives and I kept running!!!

We got inside and they set us up. Our midwife was called Margie and she was an Angel in disguise. She was supposed to be dedicated to us but unfortunately there were 5 of us giving birth at once and she had to keep leaving us. So for a lot of time we were entirely on our own. I managed ok at first. The contractions were coming hard and fast 2 mins or less apart and extremely intense. Unfortunately I could not get rid of my lower back pain between contractions and without a heat pack I couldn’t tell if I was having a contraction or not at times. I highly recommend taking some of those instant disposable heat packs in!!!!!!

When Margie was there everything felt calm and I felt some control. When she left it felt chaotic. I started pewking at one stage and Kenny kept asking why I was sick. Margie came in and explained it was just the pain. I sat on a stool most of the time leaning on the bed then would get on the toilet for a while before the back pain became too bad. Kenny kept heat packs on my back and Margie toweled me down with wet face clothes when she came in. I was boiling hot but needed the heat packs for the pain.

At about 2:30am I tried the gas. It was pretty good but really hard work sucking it in. The heat packs were more effective but lost their heat far too quickly for my liking and weren’t replaced enough. Finally at about 3:15am I lost it entirely. I could hardly lift my head from Kenny’s shoulder. I could hear him asking me if I was ok as I was very quiet but I didn’t have the energy to respond. I asked for an epidural. He did everything I asked him too…suggested a position change or a few minutes but I refused all suggestions!!!!!

Finally the epidural angel turned up. Kenny said the epi man is here and apparently I lifted my head up from his should and just said “thank f*^k”. Actually the following day I was talking about how good looking the “epi man” was and DH just looked at me weirdly and said he wasn’t at all!!! He was astounded I thought he was good looking!!!! LOL

Anyway, the epi went in just before 4am. Finally we got ready to push at about 6am. It was DH, the midwife and me. It was going along just fine but then her heart rate plummeted!!!!!! It went down to 60 beats per minute and they rolled me onto my side and put me on oxygen. It was the worst moment of my life! They called the Dr and we had to wait for him to arrive. In the meantime she stabilized. When he got there he looked at the monitor reading of her heart and said that bubby had to come out straight away. He examined me and said she was stuck getting around the bend of my spine and I need to be cut and she needed to be vacuumed. I told him to do what he needed to. He did a massive episiotomy - I could feel it but it didn’t hurt. As the contractions came on I had to push like anything and he vacuumed. She was out in 3 big contractions.

I couldn’t believe it when they told me to open my eyes and there was the back of her head and back. They put her straight on my chest and she just screamed and screamed. She was just gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I was so relived she was here and ok!!!!! I didn’t even notice the placenta or anything else.

She was born at 6:43am.

Stats:

3390 grams
49cm long
33.3 head circumference

It was about 65 hours after my first contraction and 7 hours after my waters broke.

I finally have this done – sorry it is so long. Life is a daze of sleeping, feeding, burping, changing nappies.

Will get back as soon as I can.
Love to all
Kylie

AND A big CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEW ARRIVALS!!! I’ll catch up as soon as I can!

#61 mirandarine

Posted 01 September 2006 - 08:47 PM

WE HAVE SOMEWHERE TO LIVE!!
biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Edited by mirandarine, 01 September 2006 - 08:49 PM.

#62 Suzi's Tribe

Posted 01 September 2006 - 08:59 PM

Hi Ladies,
         Well I got my hair done this afternoon and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I ended up getting a full head of foils ($120) with four different colours, blonde, copper, black and red.

biggrin.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIAMH!! biggrin.gif

Miranda - YAY!! On finding a place to live biggrin.gif

Leesa - Sounds like you have a couple of great jobs. And there's nothing better than guilt free shopping, I also love a good bargain ..

Belle - Glad to hear that Kai is ok. Pity about the lack of sleep though. sad.gif  I hope you had a great time at lunch with Kirsten and Mel.

Lynny - I hear you, don't they just drive you crackers sometimes wacko.gif I hope Damian is now having a sleep and you are having a well deserved drink or 2 ..

Butterflies - I hope your horse wins for you on Sunday. biggrin.gif

Mel - Hope you enjoyed your lunch today and how is little Ernie going?

BronR - Glad to hear you are enjoying your return to work and Rory is taking it in his stride. happy.gif

Danielle - I hope things weren't too stressful for you this afternoon sad.gif  I know were you are coming from, I had to put my beautiful Rotti (Sarge) down in June but he had bone cancer so it was necessary but still very painful for our family. I really hope your BF had a change of heart but if not, I am glad that they had someone like you to be with them ..

Sharon - I hope Hannah enjoyed her Happy Meal! I must confess to my boy indulging in McDonalds a few times .. ph34r.gif

Kelly - LOL at Kat and the panty liner. Sounds like she had a great birthday, can't wait to see a photo of the mermaid. Such a cute video of Noah, you definitely have a couple of gorgeous kids there! biggrin.gif

Cass - I hope that Lorcan has gone to sleep for you ..

Well ladies, I better go and see how the footy is going, I'm coming 3rd in the footy tipping at DH's work, so doing better than I thought I would. Nite Ladies.

Oh I almost forgot I thought I would share what my oldest son said to me the other day.

Kayden - "Mum, something stinks."
Me - "What? I can't smell anything?"
Kayden - "I can still smell it."
Me - (still can't smell anything) "What's it smell like?"
Kayden - "Smells like a lizard that's been chopped in half."
Me - "WHAT!!" blink.gif  huh.gif  wacko.gif

biggrin.gif Suzzanne

#63 Kay1

Posted 01 September 2006 - 09:06 PM

Wow Leesa - you must be exhausted. That sound so full on! Good for you on earning some dough though. I saw your boss on Sunrise and I told Dh all about you working for them!  biggrin.gif Are you still thinking of moving to cut down on travel time? I've never been to DFO but I might have to now! How wonderful that you're doing something creative with your photography as well! Have you trained?

Dan - I feel so sorry for you and those poor pups. I hope you are okay. I know I could never make a decision like that.

Karen - Arrgh, techno-rage, don't you hate it!!

Cass - Hope Lorcan sleeps for you tonight. Nate's all over the shop too. I think I've figured out that unless he has a good crawl around and burns up energy before his afternoon sleep he just won't sleep. That's the only difference with the one day he slept in the arvo this week, playgroup. Yesterday and today he was mostly in the pram and I guess just not tuckered out enough. Today I was out all day and he didn't even sleep in the pram, eventually fell asleep at 3.30pm in the car, this after only an hour in the morning and being awake since 5.30am!  wacko.gif D@mn babies! tongue.gif I wonder if this is relevant to Lorcan too cos he's not mobile yet? Wonder how you can tire him out!? unsure.gif Another Lorcan!? Wow, I know how I'd feel. Kind of flattering but kind of not...? mellow.gif But I suppose its impossible to choose a name no one else would like and you wouldn't want to anyway!

Belle - How's Kai?

Bron - Good to hear from you. Glad work is going well. I can go to Dulwich. Either or, or possibly both! So cute about Rory telling you about his day!  rolleyes.gif  If we can't organise the Dulwich Hill one before the meet lets do it after - the park/caffeine combination sounds smashing!!

Lisa - OH NO! ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif I really really hope you haven't lost your photos! I live in fear of this and recently finally got around to putting them all on cd....partly cos my hardrive is too full now so I need to delete some. However, even though I've backed them up I'm too scared to delete them! It def pays to shop around for insurance. Our insurer just put up our home and contents by about $200!! For no reason!   Needless to say we changed!

Tash - excellent news on the sleeping! We have a FP aquarium but I've never had it in Nate's cot as he gets too distracted playing with it. However, he might be better now. Maybe I should try it.

Kel - OMG you are a great Mum! That painting on the ceiling sounds magical, and sending flowers to her at school! Right, I've gotta start writing this stuff down!  biggrin.gif Great photos too! How cute is that boy walking!?? I can't believe Nate will be doing that soon! ohmy.gif

Us - we went to choose the birthday cake today with MIL. It is going to be sooooo cute, two tier with Noah's Ark on the top. I'll post photos! I am so excited as I've never had a really lovely cake before (our wedding cake was kind of a missed detail so pretty boring!). Glad we're not paying though...whoooo! They are expensive things! I chose chocolate caramel for the bottom and lemon poppyseed for the top...yum!

After that we went shopping at Castle Towers and picked out MIL's present for Nate. I wanted to get him a ride on and I was SO indecisive...kept going back and forth between the two Fisher Price ones and this other one that had loads of activities. It didn't look as nice (from my perspective) as the others but I think Nate will love it as it has a little piano on it and little animals that dance and lots of activities. Unfortunately its pink but they didn't have any other colour! Its a very dark pink though...and has animal pictures on it, nothing too girly! wink.gif MIL went a bit beserk as she hadn't seen him for ages and ended up buying him some other toys and heaps of summer clothes!  smile1.gif  Yay! I should go shopping with her more often...only problem is I got 1s and the shorts are all too big. I don't know whether to change them (a hassle as I'd have to go to Castle Hill again) or take them in at the waist and wait til he grows into them. They thing is when he has the big nappies on they are okay, its only with disposies on that they fall down (which tbh is quite often these days blush.gif ). Hmmm...sorry just thinking aloud here!  

As I said he refused to sleep despite me walking round and round the centre with him and eventually only fell asleep in the car on the way home. He went down fine tonight though thank goodness.

We have our MG birthday party tomorrow so I should really go and try and work out if I have anything clean to wear and then go to bed...hmmm maybe I'll just worry about it in the morning and go to bed now LOL!

Well I started writing this hours ago and have made and eaten dinner in the middle. Will probably be here for another hour catching up on what I've missed in the meantime!

Cheers,

Kay.

#64 Curlzzz

Posted 01 September 2006 - 09:23 PM

Kayden - "Smells like a lizard that's been chopped in half."
LMAO...I love it Suzanne! biggrin.gif

Look what DH found. I think I may have to invest in one for xmas for kat. They sell tails, which you can actually swim in and in kids sizes! happy.gif
http://www.mermaidrentals.com/mer.htm

Kay - That cake you're getting sounds divine!  tongue.gif You must post pics. And thank you so much for saying I'm a great mum...I think we all are, but it's so nice to hear it.  rolleyes.gif

Lynny - Are you relaxed now?? Poor bugger...I know how you feel...I left (escaped) the house earlier cause if I didn't who knows what I was capable of. I drove and bought chocolate...mmm, made it all better. Oh and DH gave me a hug...(he never hugs me unless he really thinks I need one.)

Miranda has a home!!! YaY...!!! biggrin.gif

Are you ok Danielle...? unsure.gif

I just told DH to get his SLR out and try get a photo of the mermaid. Don't think he will be doing it tonight...just settled in front of cable TV. He has to get the tripod out etc etc. I'll nag him to do it tomorrow night. Has to be at night to get the best shot.

GRRR...WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REPEAT THINGS TO 7 YEAR OLDS 50 TIMES????

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh...Kat can't find DH...I think he may be setting up the tripod.

BBL...

Oh NEWS...once I get better, re:my cramps..."I'M STARTING KARATE on Friday nights!" Wax on Wax off Daniel son! biggrin.gif

Look what DH found. I think I may have to invest in one for xmas for kat. They sell tails, which you can actually swim in and in kids sizes!
Um...no I'm not...US$250 for a child's mermaid tail. ohmy.gif

#65 butterflies

Posted 01 September 2006 - 09:31 PM

Kay,

if you are after a ride on, have you looked at little tikes stuff, yes they are expensive but they last forever!!! and if there are more kid/s coming, it will get alot of use!!

my parents are getting Zahli the PUSH & RIDE DOLL WALKER

you can see it here

http://boxesandstuff.com.au/?gclid=CK3F9bu...CFSc4TAoddCqZ2Q

and you were right up the road from me!! where did you get nate's clothes from that are too big? cause most pants from target and PPatch have adjustable waits, I find them fantastic!!

YAY Miranda!!! now the packing begins

Oh Kel you will look great in white with your hair!!! cool.gif

Suzi - that conversation with your DS is fantastic!!!

OK Question to all ebay users?

I was watching an item on ebay it said it had a few more days to go, then I came on this arvo and it said it had ended??? can they do that???

also men trouble in this house (lucky there is only one of them) I am giving him the silent treatment, I haven't spoken to him for over 24hours, well not hard cause he is at work all the time, but how hard is it to think of other people instead of themselves, DH still does not know about the poo incident yesterday cause I haven't spoken to him, not sure if I want to bore you all with what happened but he can be a pain in the bum sometimes!! mad.gif

#66 maisy_jane

Posted 01 September 2006 - 09:37 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIAMH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATARINA

DID I MISS ANYONE??????????????? PLZ LET ME KNOW!!

Loved Hannahs video clip walking... Noahs clip had me in hysterics when he got the poor dog hehehehehe..

am trying to catch up reading what ive missed the last few days.. hope everyones week has been alright and your weekends are going to be even better original.gif

Edited by maisy_jane, 01 September 2006 - 09:38 PM.

#67 Curlzzz

Posted 01 September 2006 - 09:38 PM

DH tried...doesn't work. There must be a way.  <_<

Karina - Men are big poo bums! I swear...if this marriage doesn't work, I'm not going for round 3. (Yep, I've been married before...lasted 7 years...I got itchy, lol) Oh and I didn't think an item could end before it's time...I haven't sold enough to know. Do you have the link to the item?

I see you Katie...SAY SOMETHING!  tongue.gif

ETA - Man alive Katie...you certainly SAID something. Are you sure there's no Greek in you...cause we are very LOUD PEOPLE!!!
biggrin.gif
Gotta love our Katie!!!

Edited by Curlzzz, 01 September 2006 - 09:40 PM.

#68 2boysmummy

Posted 01 September 2006 - 09:42 PM

Karina, If there are no bids on the item the seller can end it at anytime.

DH's can really suck sometimes.

Wax on Wax off Daniel son!
ROLF!!! smile1.gif

Kay, That cake sounds great!!! I want photos!!! Do you think your MIL will come shopping with me??? tongue.gif

Suzanne, Your hair sounds great. Just to be sure, what does a lizard chopped in half smell like???? unsure.gif

Good news Miranda smile1.gif

Sharon I am off to the venting board to vent about a mother in my parents group who gives her child macca's at 12mths tongue.gif . I will mention names too.LOL

My boys are still coughing their heads off so I will go to bed now and try and get some sleep inbetween coughing.  sad.gif

#69 Curlzzz

Posted 01 September 2006 - 09:43 PM

Oh Kel you will look great in white with your hair!!!
Oh I didn't think about that... unsure.gif I don't look good in white...hmmm, white karate uniform, 5'4", big red hair and massive bossoms.  unsure.gif  I think I'll look like a joke...but...doesn't matter mate cause I'll kick a*se!  tongue.gif

#70 maisy_jane

Posted 01 September 2006 - 09:43 PM

Karina - an auction can be ended early so long as there is more than 12 hours left on the auction.. OR sometimes if a listing isnt right by Ebays regulations they can just cancel the auction without letting anybody know even people who have bid on the item why it was cancelled!!.. my other half had his car listed on there and put in the info that he may swap for a 4wd of interest and they cancelled it because of the word SWAP.. pfft.. try typing in the item number or the persons id and on the left hand side of the screen you can see where it says completed listings etc you put a tick in the box and click find and it should show up there Tounge1.gif

#71 Curlzzz

Posted 01 September 2006 - 09:45 PM

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh...Katie is typing. I wonder if it will be size 6 font or 7.  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

#72 maisy_jane

Posted 01 September 2006 - 09:46 PM

LOL.. no im not Greek nor do i have Greek in me i guess i just LOVE being LOUD on here Tounge1.gif least i can make a fool of myself and get away with it HEHEHEHE.. the internet is a good thing for shy people Tounge1.gif

Edited by maisy_jane, 01 September 2006 - 09:46 PM.

#73 Curlzzz

Is there a chat room on EB???  huh.gif

#74 maisy_jane

just for you Kel just for you Tounge1.gif

#75 butterflies

thanks kelly and karen re ebay, here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

and no there weren't any bids, so maybe that's why, I have sent her a message to say that I was interested, so i will wait for a response!! tis very nice!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.