May 06 Parents #56

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
133 replies to this topic

#126 ellacy

Posted 11 November 2006 - 11:35 AM

I just heard about Belinda Emmett. I am so sad for Rove and her family. I didnt even realise that she was that far gone. I knew the cancer had spread to her bones but I thought it was being managed.
Such a waste of a beautiful young life.
Rest in peace Belinda.

#127 ellacy

Posted 11 November 2006 - 12:06 PM

Erin - I was just talking to my friend about exactly the same thing. There would only be so many episodes left for the year i would imagine. Maybe Peter Helia(sp?) will host it for the rest of the season???

#128 strawberry*shortcake

Posted 11 November 2006 - 12:10 PM

You wouldn't know either way with Rove...he might do it out of respect because she loved the show so much or he might not be able to.

Personally for me it would be the latter. I think he would be amazing to try. I can't believe he would have known how sick she was and he was still so professional last week...so strong.

Actually she was very strong as well, never complained, never made a fuss. I am glad they married though.

#129 Guest_DBear_*

Posted 11 November 2006 - 12:26 PM

Good afternoon

I can't belive how chatty everyone has been for the past couple of days. I honestly can't keep up.

Such sad news about Belinda Emmett. DH even said how said it was when he read the news online. He never gets emotional about celebrity things like that.

It would be so brave if he did the show.

I hope everyone's weekend is going well. I am going to try and read up on all the posts I've missed and then maybe do some personals. I may not get back until tomorrow as I hear Oliver stirring from a very short nap.

I can't believe we didn't get a new thread even though June 2006 got a new one and they had less posts than us.

Dani

#130 Guest_DBear_*

Posted 11 November 2006 - 12:36 PM

LOL Erin

#131 strawberry*shortcake

Posted 11 November 2006 - 12:58 PM

Can we go for 200 posts this time???? LOL   tongue.gif

Leanne xo

#132 -Screamapillar-

Posted 11 November 2006 - 12:59 PM

OOOH that sounds like a challenge Leanne!

Not much going on here, everyone is asleep including Dp huh.gif

Such sad news about Belinda Emmett.

Edited by stirkykitty, 11 November 2006 - 01:00 PM.

#133 ellacy

Posted 11 November 2006 - 12:59 PM

I am hungover, tired and bored all in one. Ella went down for a sleep 1 hour ago because she was sooo tired. Well she is still in there playing, no crying, no sleep just play. So Im leaving her there in the hope that a nap eventuates. Saying that, I cant really go for a nanna nap because any minute she could crack it and i dont want to just get to sleep and then have to get up cause thats the worst!!
Ok Im rambling. Can you tell I cant be bothered doing anything at all today!! lol

#134 ellacy

Posted 11 November 2006 - 01:06 PM

thanks for the tip Erin. Might have a look and see what i can get! (well its something to do anyway)

Oh i just cooked up and ate some wedges in the hope that some greasyness would make me feel better. Think i feel worse now...  wacko.gif  wacko.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.