May 06 Parents #67

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
138 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_**Slappy**_*

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:33 AM

Myers has some nice Christmas clothes and bibs too... if you are willing to spend a little extra wink.gif

#52 ~ZiggyStardust~

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:44 AM

Morning Girls

Looks like it's gonna be another stinker here today  <_<

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KYLIE FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I won't be online so thought I'd say it now)

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY TO MISS COOPER!!

Sarah - love your new sig, very clever! Where did you get Zack's Chrissy clothes from, they are really nice.  What a clever boy he is standing against his cot, I don't think Jack can do that yet, I've been trying to coax him but he just tumbles down!

Kylie - I slow ordered my Vista Prints last Monday and hope I get mine early too now! Can't wait to send them out.

Jean - Love your new sig!

Beck - what a nice suprise to find Coop's scar so tiny! That's great news. Glad your Tupperware party went well.  Good luck with Coopers needles today. My DH is a Luke too! Did you get your stain out??

Britt - love the pic of Hunter at Dreamworld, it's my fav funpark, went there last year for our Honeymoon and can't wait till Jack's old enough to enjoy it!

Lynn - your chrissy pics are very cute!

Erin - Love your Santa photos - they are both really nice, hope Jack smiles when he gets his tomorrow!

Dani - Hopefully it just means that Oliver might walk a little bit later, but good luck with the phsyio.  Yay on his commando crawling, so cute to watch.  Hope his teeth don't give him too much trouble today - do you use bonjela ? panadol...

Steph - that bag looks fantastic!

Jellybelly1 - glad to hear you got your Vistaprints, can't wait to get mine now!!!

Me - I'm still walking and eating healthy and go back to the Dietician this arvo and I'm feeling good so far, it makes it easier walking cause I've been going with SIL and her bub too.  Makes the time go faster too  wacko.gif

Got Jack's Christening on 10 Dec and got to get a cake still.  Might go this weekend to look.  Got a GF's daugthers first bday on Saturday, then a big relly Chrissy bash on Sat night, and guess what!! I get to have a drink or two, or three  blush.gif  cause Luke is driving YAY for Me!!!

I'm also organising the local EB meeting for this Friday at a park so hope that goes down well, haven't met any of them IRL yet, so I'll let you know how it goes.

Better get back to work  sad.gif

Chels  tongue.gif

#53 Nephnie

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:49 AM

Morning all.

Miky's been up and down 3 times last night.  She's just fallen asleep again, so I'll be quick.

Kristie- That's a crack up about your sunscreen.  I've done something similar before.  You feel awful when it has happened, but often you don't find it until you're back at your car!!

Sarah- Zach is a strong little fella.  Certainly VERY different from that little bubba in hospital!!  

Anni- Don't you hate it when your head is turned ever so slightly and because you're not looking directly at bub they crack it??? Mikayla does it ALL the time!! DH and I might be having a cuddle and a kiss and because we're not looking at her or including her she will cry the house down.  <_<

Us- Thanks about the bag girls.  I made 6 more last night.  I'll post a pic of them a bit later on.  I've just got to finidhe the topstitching and then they're done!!  I really like these ones.  It will be interesting to see if they sell at the flea markets.  The shopping centre over the road from Mum's has flea markets every sunday.  Should be good.

Beck- Of course you can tell other's about the covers!!  i don't mind at all.  Isn't that the point?? Hee hee... Pass on my email if you like (stephcremin@telstra.com) or get them to PM me.  Same goes for the other cover girls!!  Pass my details on!! PLEASE!!!

Ok, Miky's awake again... Hmmm... I'd better go settle her and then head back to bed myself.
Steph.

#54 hollybeagle1981

Posted 29 November 2006 - 09:49 AM

Morning girls!

Here is my pic of Vienna pushing her little hippo!

I'll BBL for personals!

Love Kristi and Vienna

#55 ribenaberrie

Posted 29 November 2006 - 09:58 AM

Kristi - Wow! Vienna must have really strong legs. I can't believe she can stand already! Joey has that hippo too, but its still in the box. She's not strong enough to stand yet!

#56 ~ZiggyStardust~

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:06 AM

Kristi - Wow, Vienna must have strong little leggies, she looks very cute standing up like that.

Jellybelly1 - Keeg is such a cuteypie, lots of hair too!

#57 Guest_**Slappy**_*

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:06 AM

Gosh Im bored today. I should be doing something super productive like cleaning the skirting boards. Instead I have discovered the Max music channel on Foxtel  ph34r.gif

Bridget has been asleep for 3 hours! Im amazed... She will be starving when she wakes up, which I hope is soon!

Im still in my pj's... thinking I might have a pj day today. Its perfect weather to get all my nappies dry too, its soooo windy today.

Kristi - Vienna looks very proud of herself lol. I agree she must have very strong legs.

Jellybelly - love the photos of Keegan in his highchair!

GnR have just come on TV. I love them  blush.gif There is just something about Axle (sp) Rose that is... erm... attractive  ph34r.gif I actually like their music too though (in my defence lol).

#58 ~ZiggyStardust~

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:31 AM

Rhiannon - Yay to three hours of sleepy time!  I love the Gunners but have to say, Axl isn't that appealing to me these days (sorry  sad.gif ), was back in the late 80s early 90s though!

Just got some of my Vistaprint Order today!!!  Hope the rest comes soon, only got my return address stickys, I want my Chrissy Cards!!!!

#59 Guest_**Slappy**_*

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:37 AM

Chels - you can remember back to having a crush in the late 80's?? I was 8 in 1990 and I cant remember anything like that! (except thinking that care bears really lived in the clouds lol)

#60 hollybeagle1981

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:43 AM

Hi again!

I might do little bits of personals at a time, otherwise I'm going to be overwhelmed!

Kylie:  Keegan does look like he's enjoyinghis highchair.  And I love the colour!  It was a good choice original.gif.

Jackie:  That photo was from about a week ago, but she's been able to do that for a while.  However, the sitting has gone to poo, lol.  Now that she is rolling she just can't keep herself still enough to balance when she sits.  Oh well.

Chels:  Yay for your vistaprint order!  That came pretty quickly then?  I started ordering a desk calendar, got half way through uploading all the pics, and then Dh interrupted me.  So now my special offer thing has expired.  Oh well. next year.

Rhiannon:  Good on Bridget for the 3 hr sleep.  I just managed to get Vienna asleep by doing the shhh pat thing that I haven't had to do for about 3 months!  Her gums are so swollen!  I didn't notice that with her first two teeth.  Could the other bottom two be coming through as well??  How early does that happen?  The top gum looks fine.

Steph:  Good luck on selling your bags at the flea market!  That style of bag will always do well.. small, and pretty.  Just right for going out.

Happy 6months to lil miss Cooper!!

Ok, gotta go do some housework and I'll be back in a bit (and also get out of these pj's.. lol rhiannon.. are you changed yet?)

Love Kristi and Vienna

Edited by hollybeagle1981, 29 November 2006 - 10:43 AM.

#61 ~ZiggyStardust~

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:49 AM

Rhiannon - I remember back in Year Six in 1993 when I first heard November Rain and remember watching the film clip then for the first time!  Loved that long hair back then, but LOL I did still like care bears and barbies as well  blush.gif

PS I more so meant he was better looking back in the late 80's, early 90's.  I wasn't thinking about anything like that back when I was 8 or so! LOL  blush.gif

Edited by Chels13, 29 November 2006 - 11:01 AM.

#62 Guest_**Slappy**_*

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:55 AM

Nope not changed yet. Still bumming around in my pj's. In my defence though I have been doing washing and tidying!  unsure.gif

Chels - Ahhhh. I see. I remember 1993 lol. I really liked that song 'whats up' by the 4 non blonds... I thought they were SO cool, and wanted to be just like them... Now I realise they were lesbians lol  wacko.gif

#63 ~ZiggyStardust~

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:11 AM

Rhiannon - was that the one 'Oh I pray, I pray everysingle day, for a destination!! (not sure if that's the right word)

and I loved MR BIG - To be with you - still do  blush.gif

OMG Just got the rest of my VISTA prints, so excited YAY for ME!!!  blush.gif

#64 Guest_**Slappy**_*

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:11 AM

Yep thats the one. I love Mr Big too, and yep still love that song. My neighbours must t hink I am a total dork with all the music I play...

#65 ~ZiggyStardust~

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:14 AM

Don't feel to bad, I like worse music than that - Meatloaf, Jon English, Elton John, AC/DC, Cat Stevens, James Taylor to name a few, bought Gunners greatest hits recently and have been flogging it just a bit  blush.gif

#66 ellacy

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:55 AM

Just thought Id add that in 1992 (i think) I loved New Kids on the Block and went to their concert and thought I was sooo cool. I remember yelling out "I love you" and actually thinking they could hear me...lol....
I just got dressed too, the house is a totally disaster but just havent got the motivation. Been too busy playing with Ella this morning.

I finally got around to taking some Chrissy pics:

And what the saying "never work with kids or animals" heres one of many that didnt turn out so well (made me laugh though!)

Posted Image

The christmas romper she has on i bought just after last xmas when i was pg, it was marked down to $4 - bargain!

Beck could you pretty pretty please make me an Xmas sig. I like the 1st two the best but do whatever your creative mind can think of. Can you use the photos from here or do i need to PM you. Thanks heaps.

I dont know whats up with photobucket i have been trying for 1/2 hour to rotate the photos and only some work...
ETA: Ok now they decide to flip..strange

Edited by kristies80, 29 November 2006 - 12:15 PM.

#67 Guest_**Slappy**_*

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:58 AM

Chels - I also like Meatloaf  ohmy.gif I just love 'Paradise by the dashboard light' PMSL it used to be the song me and my friends used to put on the dukebox and sing when we were drunk hehe

Kristie - love the photos. I think I like the last one the best... does she like pulling her hat off?? original.gif

Edited by **Slappy**, 29 November 2006 - 12:00 PM.

#68 ~ZiggyStardust~

Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:15 PM

Kristie - loved NKOTB and was so obsessed with 'Girlfriend' - I can't believe I'm saying that out loud  ph34r.gif  went to two of their concerts in 93!
Also love the Chrissy pics!!

Rhiannon - OMG Mine and DH's fav Meatloaf song is Paradise... We had it as our last Wedding song and sang the whole thing word for word, I sing it at every karoke night!  Just love it, that and Two out of Three... are my faves!!

Edited by Chels13, 29 November 2006 - 12:16 PM.

#69 ***jules***

Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:21 PM

Wow you girls are brave admitting to loving all that daggy music!!! unsure.gif

Nah just jokes.  I am just as bad.  My DH always accuses me of not divulging my true taste in music until after we got married.  He said he thought I was cool until then.  I love eighties music with a passion.  And I love Transvision Vamp! I have their CD!!

#70 wca

Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:22 PM

Hiya!

KRISTIE> Awwwww just love the xmas pics! So cute!!!

STEPH> Yah Tayla is exactly the same! I can't turn my back to her for a second before she cracks it big time! It's quote draining actually don't you think? Or if I leave her on the ground for a minute while i go to the loo she normally starts crying as soon as I walk away. She's definatley a clingy baby these days! I love how your so crafty, I love doing crafty things but never seem to find the motivation to do it. Do you do it when Mikayla is asleep or do you do it when she's awake?

LYN> Too cute pics! He's so adorable!

SARAH> Good on you for throwing away yourold clothes, I think I might do the same. We are moving in 6 weeks so I might start soon and declutter before we move! You've inspired me to do it!

BRITT> LOL! Glad it made you laugh! Hehehe makes me chuckle everytime I think about it. It's so funny! Sounds like you had a ball at dreamworld, the Giant Drop scared the crap out of me last time I went!!! Definatley not for the weak. Love the pics of Hunter, what a handsome little man!

Tayla has her 6 months check up today, I'm so keen to see how much she weighs now. Last time she was weighed was when she was 2 months and she was 6kg. I wonder how much she is now?

I've been so good today, I went to the gym and have been pretty healthy with my food too. Hope I can keep it up!

Ok off to do a bit of housework while Tayla's asleep.

Annixx

#71 senorita

Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:52 PM

hi
well all this talk of vistaprint, i had to check it out...am i the only one who had never heard of it hehe
well wish i never looked...the credit cards taken a beating!!
cards, calendars, notepads...ahhhhhhh

renee xo

#72 shoofly

Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:59 PM

So Im not the only dag that was into NKOTB (we had a fan club at primary school, and practiced the moves - of course!), GnR, Mr Big (whenever it comes on the radio i have to sing it - well  think its more crooning to it wink.gif), and Transvision Vamp -LURVED them.
Jean - thanks for the info about sleeping in the double bed. Makes me feel more normal. Did you put a rail on the edge of the bed? or make it closer to the ground? Im starting to get paranoid that she is going to wake up and 'crawl' to the edge of the bed..
Ok should be doing some marking..
back later
Jeannie

#73 ellacy

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:21 PM

Renee I have to apologise because I got mixed up and called you Brooke in an earlier post. I feel like an idiot and I have no excuse just had a blonde moment (well fake blonde moment).. sorry.

Edited by kristies80, 29 November 2006 - 01:22 PM.

#74 Guest_**Slappy**_*

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:26 PM

Chels - you just reminded me of 'Girlfriend' lol... I had one of their tapes and me and my friends used to sit and lunch time and choose which girl we would like to be  unsure.gif

Who were Transvision Vamp?? I have never heard of them...

Renee - vistaprint are pretty cool hey. I got some xmas cards from them and a desk calender and they look quite good. I cant wait to send them out.

*Edited to make it clearer because my mind isnt working properly*

Edited by **Slappy**, 29 November 2006 - 01:28 PM.

#75 senorita

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:28 PM

kristie
thats ok, i get so confused on here, trying to match up the pictures of the babies to the mummys names...does my head in!
ill have to go back now and read that msg to brooke original.gif hehe

renee xo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.