please confirm your seat :) MAI HOA (vietnamese) in d*ckson? dinner Tues TONIGHT!!!

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#1 brazen

Posted 19 December 2006 - 05:41 PM

Tuesday 9th, 730pm
Mai Hoa Vietnamese Restaurant
d*ckson Shopping Centre, Shop 4 d*ckson Pl d*ckson 2602, (02) 6249 7708

brazen
unique gem

lolabyte (probably not)
jet07
gollygar
emd
bimbogirl
(depending on work)
muppet
charjoselu
eeyoreangel
susana
sgettie (?)
mands (?)
marsi (?)
domlachhan
lilymurray
maraleigh
LauraT

The_Source (maybe)
nessrose
princesspink (maybe)
chuggabug (maybe)
the cast of ben hur  tongue.gif

Edited by brazen, 09 January 2007 - 07:35 AM.

#2 eeyoreangel

Posted 19 December 2006 - 05:57 PM

Karen

Sounds good - count me in.  I will say I am booked up on the 19th and the 20th.

Jill   smile1.gif

#3 brazen

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:03 PM

i'm totally flat out on the weekends too so i was thinking maybe mid week, possibly the week of the 15-18th?

actually probably the week before - that way dh is home on hols and it's easier for me to get out.

#4 Lolabyte

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:11 PM

I'm interested but will keep an eye out for dates as I'm off to Melbourne in Jan (yay) to visit family.

#5 Susana

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:21 PM

Mid week suits me too. Will keep an eye out for dates too, but I'm quite flexible.

d*ckson has so much to choose from, so is an excellent choice  :biggrin:

#6 Guest_gollygar_*

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:25 PM

You can count me in but the earlier the better (for obvious reasons, lol). Only thing that will stop me is if someone decides she wants to make an early appearance. :biggrin:

#7 unique_gem

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:30 PM

Count me in to please  :biggrin:   But has to be before the 15th as I am booked almost every single night after that :ohmy:

d*ckson sounds great to me, perhaps not Zeffs as its too noisy and crowded   closedeyes.gif   but lots of other great choices down there.

#8 nicoleiv

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:41 PM

Great idea Karen, you can count me in but I will have to confirm when we have a date in case I am working that night.

#9 eeyoreangel

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:57 PM

Karen

Mid-week works for me.

Jill

#10 emd

Posted 19 December 2006 - 07:55 PM

Sounds good to me too. The only places I wouldn't choose in d*ckson are the Korean BBQ (as there's no vego options) or the upstairs Chinese all-you-can-eat with a rep for food poisoning.

#11 MummaSgettie

Posted 19 December 2006 - 08:57 PM

Sounds great Karen, DH work permitting I would love to come.

#12 *Mands*

Posted 19 December 2006 - 09:12 PM

I would love to come too but will have to be a maybe until I have dates and can firm up a babysitter.

#13 marsi

Posted 19 December 2006 - 09:20 PM

Hi

I would love to come and have most nights free but DH doesn't so will depend on the date.

Good choice for d*ckson, most of the restaurants are good.

Maria

#14 brazen

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:29 AM

just bumping as i'll add some options to the first post - come in and say what suits you best!

#15 muppet

Posted 20 December 2006 - 07:15 AM

Oh a night out and I don't have to cook!

COUNT ME IN TOO PLEASE!!  :biggrin:

Any night would be fine!

#16 Rogelio de la Vega

Posted 20 December 2006 - 07:21 AM

Ummmm, I'd also like to come if I may. There is a small chance I may have to pull out last minute as I have a huge deadline to meet that week for work, but it *should* be ok. Any night would be fine also, and I don't mind which of those restaurants.

Nicole

#17 emd

Posted 20 December 2006 - 07:41 AM

Thanks for organising! I prefer Tuesday night to accommodate DH's sports obsessions, but will take what's offered. Any of those places sounds good to me.

#18 Guest_gollygar_*

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:23 AM

I'm in favour of the Tuesday or Wednesday (at the latest) ... and I have no real preference for where we eat though if I was really made to decide it would be (1) vietnamese (2) thai (3) turkish.

#19 Jet07

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:36 AM

Great idea. I'm ok midweek depending on DH work too, and I may be doing some work mid Jan so earlier is better for me too. I'd be keen for Thai as DH is allergic to nuts and most Thai food has nuts so is forbidden around here sad.gif

#20 Lolabyte

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:16 AM

Mmmm Thai would get my vote since we've done Turkish a couple of times although it's a night out so I wouldn't really care...lol

#21 unique_gem

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:43 AM

I vote for Thai on a Tuesday night  :biggrin:

#22 brazen

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:54 AM

ok, i was hoping for a few more vietnamese votes as it's my fave but we can do thai on a tuesday original.gif

#23 eeyoreangel

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:03 AM

Definately, count me in.

Jill  tongue.gif

#24 Guest_gollygar_*

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:11 AM

i was hoping for a few more vietnamese votes as it's my fave
Mine too, Karen. But I hear that Thai curries can kick start labour so I won't mind too much if that happens, lol.

#25 LilyM

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:34 AM

mmmm yummo, count me in. Just let me know the date & I'll let you know if I can attend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.