please confirm your seat :) MAI HOA (vietnamese) in d*ckson? dinner Tues TONIGHT!!!

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#26 brazen

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:36 AM

tuesday 10th Marcia!

#27 boofloo

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:46 AM

I would love to come along as well.

Tracey

#28 unique_gem

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:50 AM

Yay Tracey see that wasnt soooo scary was it???  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

#29 brazen

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:51 AM

hi tracey!

#30 LilyM

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:53 AM

Yep, am good for that date  :biggrin:

#31 Lolabyte

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:55 AM

Looks like I'll be in as I'm not planning my trip until the following week original.gif

and Yay Tracey original.gif

#32 Jet07

Posted 20 December 2006 - 11:02 AM

Yay - DH said the 9th was ok original.gif

8pm would suit me better too, so I can get Shea's tube feed going before I leave. Can do 7:30 though if it suits others better.

#33 Susana

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:03 PM

*waving madly* HI TRACEY!!!! Yay you posted  laugh.gif

Regardng choices I would prefer not to go to the thai place as I've heard terrible things about it involving flies in the food  :ohmy: Can we go the Vietnamese please????

If not, I'll have to think about whether I come or not  ph34r.gif Date btw is fine by me!

#34 brazen

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:08 PM

blink.gif  blink.gif
well obviously that's fine by me & helen  laugh.gif everyone else?

#35 eeyoreangel

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:12 PM

I am happy with Vietnamese - I really haven't tried it before but that doesn't worry me.  

Jill

#36 Jet07

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:14 PM

I'm ok with either - I'll just pig out on nuts when I go to Mums next week without DH instead original.gif

#37 brazen

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:15 PM

jannette, a lot of vietnamese food has nuts in it too  :biggrin:

#38 Susana

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:24 PM

Sorry to be such a PITA but I can't forget it  :sad: I just wouldn't enjoy it IYKWIM.

#39 Jet07

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:28 PM

Cool original.gif

#40 Guest_gollygar_*

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:57 PM

Way definitely more keen if it's vietnamese. :wink:

ETA that I've just realised that this is a place that I used to go to heaps a few years back and loved it. Here's their website if anyone is interested (hopefully it's up to date) - http://canberra.citysearch.com.au/E/V/CANB...25/65/25/1.html

Edited by gollygar, 20 December 2006 - 03:00 PM.

#41 Susana

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:47 PM

Thanks for the link Helen! I got so excited when I realised which restaurant we are actually going to. We love this place!!!

Entertainment Book has 20% off up to a value of $20

So if anyone else has one of these books bring the voucher along  laugh.gif

Edited by Susana, 20 December 2006 - 04:47 PM.

#42 muppet

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:51 PM

If I can manage to scrounge share a lift with Nic I am a definite in!! (no pressure Nic lol) *bats eyelids at her*

Sue um yucko re the flies, definatly not part of my dietery intake lol!!

Edited by muppet, 20 December 2006 - 04:52 PM.

#43 boofloo

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:23 PM

I have an entertainment book, so I can bring a voucher along.  Also if anyone needs a lift from the Tuggeranong area I am happy to help out.

Tracey

#44 emd

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:25 PM

mmmm rice paper rolls!

DH has granted permission for the 9th.

#45 Guest_gollygar_*

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:27 PM

Would anyone be able to pick up a heavily pg woman from Duffy on their way in?  I would drive but I have a feeling that I may have trouble fitting behind the steering wheel by that stage. blink.gif

Oh, and a lift home too if it's not too much trouble? Please?

ETA that DH has added that whoever takes me will need to be prepared to take me to the hospital should it become necessary ... but I said that I shouldn't mention this as I might scare everyone off. original.gif

Edited by gollygar, 20 December 2006 - 06:32 PM.

#46 moodle

Posted 20 December 2006 - 07:05 PM

I'd like to come too but would probably need to bring Niamh along too- would that be OK?

#47 brazen

Posted 20 December 2006 - 07:16 PM

of course tamara! little bubbas always welcome  :biggrin:

#48 emd

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:44 PM

Helen, I can pick you up on the way. No problem with a hospital run, but I bet your baby decides to at least wait til you've finished all the yummy food!

There's one more seat in my car for anyone else in Woden/Weston needing a ride. Although it's in between two car seats in the back.

#49 Guest_gollygar_*

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:53 PM

Thanks so much for the offer ... Tracey has offered me a lift too but if there are alot of people coming from the "deep" south that need lifts then they should perhaps team up with her instead???  

What do you both think?

#50 emd

Posted 21 December 2006 - 08:45 AM

Fine with me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.