Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:40 PM

New thread time

The floor is yours Mel!

Kim

http://members.essentialbaby.com.au/index....howtopic=312713

#2 MeLFunKTioN

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:40 PM

FIRST

Thanks Lucky Mama !! Really appreciate it original.gif original.gif original.gif

It

is

a

SURPRISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha sorry gals.... and fellow stalkers Tounge1.gif

If we knew the sex we were going to make peole find which was the real bubba gender u/s pic and which was a picture on the net. the first person who found which was the fake pic was going to be able to tell everyone what it is.

But the stubborn little baby decided that I should not know what the sex is and kepts its legs closed tight and crossed.

To avoid the disappointment i felt last time i thought i'd have a bit of fun... true Mel and Syl style.. sh*t stirring !!!!

Feel free to be annoyed with yet another built up let down but i has made me feel better about it and it actually doesn't bother me that i don't know. its only 18 weeks til i find out !! I think the surprise will add to the excitement of it all once again like it did with Sophie.

I was REALLY hoping that from that pic with the bladder that someone would be able to tell me lol !! Sonographer couldn't though.. She told me that there was something POSSIBLY tucked up between the legs but hard to tell.. she couldn't even guess boy or girl from the whole time i was being scanned.

The best part is... bubs heart and brain looks fine so i don't have to worry about that anymore !! Also.. going to be another long bubba ... measuring a little ahead with the legs and a few other things lol !!

Sorry for the build up ... but trust me i'm more disappointed than you because i don't know sad.gif

Love you all !!

Edited by MeLFunKTioN, 09 January 2007 - 05:49 PM.

#3 Purple_Gecko

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:41 PM

Silver....

#4 zia

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:47 PM

get on with it woman  ph34r.gif

#5 ImBack

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:47 PM

bronze!!

and no one is around:(

#6 KylieToo

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:51 PM

Kickup the bum

Come on Mel!!!!!!!!!!
Tell us please!!!!!!!!!
Or are you gonna make us sweat it out until chat.

#7 MeLFunKTioN

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:52 PM

i posted   wink.gif

#8 Purple_Gecko

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:54 PM

Well said Meliss
I certainly had a good time thats for sure  biggrin.gif
I am glad it made you feel better having a bit of fun with it all today.
I know I have had a smile on my face all day long and peoples reactions and egg ons just made it more the fun.

Well if people got nothing more out of it than some good reading I am happy with that.

I will now go and cook dinner and clean.

7 days till my visitors. By this time next week I will be sitting and laughing with my partner in crime.

#9 My Four Boys

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:56 PM

Lol Meliss....   Stringing us along for nothing  mad.gif ....

Nope even if you don't know the sex at least you know he/ she is healthy and growing! That really is the main thing and it really won't be long before you meet your newest addition.
biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Edited by My Four Boys, 09 January 2007 - 05:56 PM.

#10 MeLFunKTioN

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:00 PM

Lol Syl.. thanks for Cheering me up today ! really needed it after no sleep and the hidden genitals. Can't wait til next week. Better have both computers set up for Tuesday night chat !! lol

#11 zia

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:00 PM

MELISS
Thanks, make me look stupid by editing your thread  tongue.gif
Congratulations though on the healthy little one you're baking!Surprises are so much fun!

PS Shez - no bronze for you hahahahahahahahahaha

My children are feral, better go....

#12 MeLFunKTioN

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:03 PM

Worst part is now we have to agree on twice as many names... ugh !

#13 Purple_Gecko

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:05 PM

Meliss
Next tuesday will be very very funny.
Might have to send Brett to steves for a few hours...hahahahaha

#14 Milly Molly Mandy

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:07 PM

I think this baby of yours definately wants to make a surprise entry.

I'm just glad everything is ok.

BBL for chat

C

#15 MeLFunKTioN

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:12 PM

well it could of surprised me another way !! like coming a day early!! rah!! oh well... i'm over it.

I've even been thinking about a few other things .. like only having Jared in with me when i give birth.. rather than the 12837120378 odd i had last time.

#16 KylieToo

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:23 PM

Im just glad everything is ok Mel.
Plus it will add to the excitement.
I only had DH there when he was actually born but before that I had had my BF and SIL in with us.

#17 Korrine

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:24 PM

Melissa - I think the best thing is that you got to have your mind put at rest that your bub is healthy and all is okay. How exciting it will be when that little bub is born and the doctor will say "here is your daughter or here is your son"

Well I went and had a nice relaxing bath, lol, lost half the water just trying to get in and out. Carl cooked me dinner and then asked me to watch a movie with him instead of getting on eb straight away. I agreed, two minutes later looked over and his fast asleep. Oh well least I dont have to worry about him thinking he might of got lucky with no Bailey here tonight.  tongue.gif Cause there was no way in hell that was happening anyway

#18 Mouth

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:32 PM

LOL Mel at the excitment. Surprises are lovely anyway!

I only had DH in with me for Jessie's birth. I restricted it to that because there was a certain person who felt they had a right to be there who I definitely didn't want.  ph34r.gif  I will probably have my sister in with me whenever number two happens.

#19 MeLFunKTioN

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:40 PM

I had DH, MIL, my mum and my dad (dad was standing up in the corner filming lol). Sophie is the first grandchild and great grandchild for both our families.. so wanted to share the moment with everyone. My BIL (10yrs old) and SIL (18yrs old) even visited lol !!! (naturally not during the gross pushing stage)

Korrine:
Tomorrow is the day !! How exciting !

Re: doctor anonoucing boy or girl... after pushing Sophie out and they put her on my chest.. no one said anything.. i didn't even think to ask boy or girl.. lol !! Dad was screaming over in the corner "WHAT IS IT!!!"... then i thought i better ask lol !

#20 Mouth

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:45 PM

The doctor put Jess on my chest and said 'what have you got?'

I held her up and said 'it's a boy!'

DH said 'you'd better take another look'

#21 Korrine

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:49 PM

Lol Melissa you are brave having that many people in the room. I just had DH, couldn't have handled and audience  tongue.gif Same this time too.

We knew we were having a boy and the funny thing was that every time I saw my ob he did a u/s and would say to us "do you know what you are having" and we would say yes a boy

When Bay was born he did the exact same thing "Do you know what we had" Carl goes, we know, we know, its a boy. Lol I was too busy throwing up, ohh hope to miss that one this time, yuck,  Tounge1.gif

lol Nat

#22 Mouth

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:51 PM

At this rate this thread will be closed by midday tomorrow!

Everytime I come in October 2005 thread is at the top of the '2005' groups!

OMG Korrine, only 11 hours until you find out your time!

Edited by Mouth, 09 January 2007 - 06:52 PM.

#23 Korrine

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:53 PM

I just went into our spare room to add some more things to my bag and it seems a certain little monkey must have gotten into it before going to his nana's as he has emptied the whole thing. All the clothes Carl nicely ironed for me are in a big heap and scattered all over the place. LOL that's obviously what he thinks of a baby brother

#24 ImBack

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:54 PM

aww so much excitement happening in here tonight

LOL meliss re the stubborn supprise. me stll thinks its a boy.
and i love the name alexis heheh

okies

when chat starts add me in ill be back in a jiffy

shez

#25 MeLFunKTioN

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:59 PM

Lets just hope all the u/s's were right Korrine !! Would be a real shock if they put a little GIRL Jesse on your chest ! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.