October O5 Parents #198

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic

#26 1girl1boy

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:04 PM

bugger Meliss but at least you know your bub is healthy, sounds like a much better scan than the last one.  Glad you had fun stringing us all along, just no doing this on the day your bubs makes an appearance, we want boy/girl straight away!!!!!

With Bailey no one told me he was a boy, Ob said something about come on mate and I said is it a boy???  this was after they had to take him to suction him as he had swallowed heaps of gunk being pulled out.

at least the thread was moving quickly today, hmmm whose turn is it next for the gender scan, Tammy?????

will be here for chat I think, have a few things I should be doing but couldn't be bothered, am sooo tired getting up at 5.30 2 days in a row is a killer and I have anohter 3 to go

better go and get things ready for the morning

Kylie

#27 Korrine

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:07 PM

Meliss - Well if he is a she, she will be wearing blue for quite awhile, lol. I am certainly not prepared for a little girl tomorrow that is for sure  laugh.gif

Kylie - I hear you about the early mornings, the last two days I have had breakfast at 4am

Edited by Korrine, 09 January 2007 - 07:08 PM.

#28 zia

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (Mouth)
The doctor put Jess on my chest and said 'what have you got?'
I held her up and said 'it's a boy!'
DH said 'you'd better take another look'

ROFL

#29 Mouth

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:33 PM

Yes Kim! Yes indeedy!

#30 Purple_Gecko

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:53 PM

Nat
hahahahahaha...that is so funny

#31 mel83

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:21 PM

Finally I can get on here. I was worried EB was gone for good Tounge1.gif

#32 ~Danni~

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:39 PM

just popping in to say goodnight, see you all in the morning biggrin.gif

#33 Bloomer

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:40 PM

good night, korrine if Jesse is a girl I have plenty of hand me downs, I have had to go throgh them and pull out all the remotely boy stuff out as I only know people having boys and have girls stuff left.  Another cousin due in july and another going through IVF..

#34 Annabel05

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:08 PM

Good Luck Korrine for tomorrow, can't wait to hear all about it.

#35 ~~Determined~~

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:14 PM

Korrine - hope everything goes fabulously tomorrow!!! HUG

CAN SOMEONE SMS ME WHEN JESSE ARRIVES!!!! please!!!

Meliss - congrats on bub being healthy although stubborn!! I am thinking it may be another girl (being so difficult!!) LOL. Sounds like you had a fun day with everyone! (PS where is my new sig, you haven't had anything better to do?)

Edited by MollyMoo, 09 January 2007 - 10:17 PM.

#36 mel83

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:24 PM

Korrine, I am so nervous and excited for you!!!! All your hard work is finally coming to an end. You have done really, really well. Its hard to think that you were trying to grab me on MSN way back when you were 22 weeks cause you thought he was coming then!! Well done darling, by tomorrow you be holding that beautiful boy in your arms. Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow. Love ya xxx

#37 K~and~A~plus~7

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:45 PM

Wishing you all the best for a smooth delivery tomorrow Korrine :-) Cant believe he will be here tomorrow!!!!!!

#38 Bloomer

Posted 10 January 2007 - 01:00 AM

I am here to tell you if your garage is on fire the smoke gets under the door and the smoke alarm is roaring for the last 30 mins and both girls are fast asleep.  Hope they stay that way but the house is full of smoke..  Apparently the storage box of someone on the other side is on fire.  There are police and fire engines every where and I rang another!!  No Idea how we will sleep tonight.

rumour has it - it is a cigarette butt...

Our car is fine but the garage is full of smoke, they are trying to suck it out..

Edited by cathy44, 10 January 2007 - 01:01 AM.

#39 ~Danni~

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:11 AM

Good Luck Korrine! Cant wait to see little Jesse laugh.gif

Meliss~ Thats fab news about your bub is healthy and the brain and heart are fine, Im sorry you couldnt find out the sex but its more fun this way, we can all take bets on what the baby is laugh.gif

Cathy~ Oh no thats awful! I hope the girls did stay asleep for you, and that everythign was alright!

Karen~ How was the zoo and Lauren's birthday? I hope she had a wonderful day original.gif

I forgot what else was said in the thread so sorry for my lack of personals blush.gif  This thread moved very quickly yesterday laugh.gif Just wanna say thanks again for your support, I feel better this morning and with another temp drop, and a monster headache last night, looks like AF should arrive on her expected date <_<

#40 Korrine

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:13 AM

Cathy what a way to end the night, hope all is ok

Thanks for all your msg's everyone. I have been up and down all night lol. Woke again at 1am and watch some telly. Mananged to get back to sleep till 4am, the carl came home so we sat and watched Bay's birth video. LOL one min you see me happy in bed with an epidural the next I am holding Bailey in my arms.

So I have just spent the rest of the morning getting ready, really just want it to be 7am so I can ring the hospital. Have a few butterfly's in the stomach lol. But I think that is more from excitment than anything else

Well will quickly post at 7am, other than than chat to you all once I have that little man in my arms

Love ya

#41 ImBack

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:47 AM

go korrine!!

im cheering you on!!

enjoy the experience and absorb everything!! we all wanna know the nitty gritties LOL

love

shez

ong in 18 weeks or less will be here waiting for meliss!! then tam!

#42 Korrine

Posted 10 January 2007 - 06:04 AM

Just rang the hospital, have to ring back at 8am   sad.gif
They have just had two women ring in to say they are in labour. Arghhhhh. They said I will still go into day, might just be a bit later.

Will be back at 8am

#43 Annabel05

Posted 10 January 2007 - 06:07 AM

Oh Korrine, I hope they let you in soon. Hang in there. All the best for the day, will be checking the thread constantly today.

Mel did you manage to get any sleep?!

Annabel

#44 ~Danni~

Posted 10 January 2007 - 06:19 AM

Oh Korrine, how disappointing, hope they dont leave you waiting too long, hang in there girl  original.gif

#45 Korrine

Posted 10 January 2007 - 06:21 AM

Yay, I am off girls, the hospital just rang back to say they are sorted and to make my way in.

Phew I think I would have been a teary mess otherwise tongue.gif

Have been ready since 4am this morning. LOL

SO excited, talk to you all soon

#46 Annabel05

Posted 10 January 2007 - 06:23 AM

Yay Korrine!!!! Good luck and can't wait to see Jesse. Will be thinking of you all day today.

Am so excited!!

Woohoo!

#47 ~Danni~

Posted 10 January 2007 - 06:32 AM

Yay Korrine, thats fantastic! Take care! happy.gif

#48 jacybelle

Posted 10 January 2007 - 06:48 AM

Good Luck Korrine, Cant wait to hear all about lil Jesse.  biggrin.gif

#49 Bloomer

Posted 10 January 2007 - 07:05 AM

Korrine good luck and I can understand that you are more than ready!!!

Mel you know that cleaning bug you had, we need you urgently here!!  

Turns out two cars were burning downstairs, some complete morons had a fire in the storage unit in the garage and went to get their extinguisher but didn't make it back as the whole place was burning..(their storage area) which of course burnt the 2 cars beside it.. the place looks like a bomb site all the waste pipes for the townhouses at that end are burnt along with phones and other cables.  Someone over there doesn;t know their waste pipes are melted and are having a shower!!(all over the garage floor)  Luckily our end is just covered in soot and dark..but we have power and can open our garage door..  The townhouses are all ok just the underneath part..

The girls are still asleep Isabella has NEVER slept this long before, though she has started to wake and play with the animals in her cot.  So much for my resolve to get Grace to day care early today..stairwell is covered in soot...and the place smells but we are OK

Will be watching today too to see how Korrine is going..

#50 1girl1boy

Posted 10 January 2007 - 07:07 AM

Morning all

Thankfully EB is back up on such an important day, canít wait to hear about the arrival of Jesse.

I really need to win lotto these early mornings are sooo hard.  Thanks for the chat last night ladies, sorry I left early but getting up at 5.30 means I really need to try to get to bed early.

Cathy some people have no idea.   In the hospital when I had Bailey the fire alarm went off as there was a fire in the kitchen, Bailey was very unsettled up until it went off, while it was going off he settled right down and ended up going to sleep, hey maybe thatís what I should have done at home just set the alarm off all the time lol.

Woohooo Korrine glad you are on your way, will be hanging around for news all day.

Ok going to do some work so that I can get done what I need to to sit here and wait lol

Kylie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.