I am soooooooooooo jealous now

I was asleep for all 3 c/s
and I am so sad

please keep them coming i love them
this is the cloest ive been to seeing a baby first born and i am in tears

just beautiful

#52 balah

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:23 PM

Edited by balah, 21 June 2008 - 06:47 AM.

#53 Demon Deeva

Posted 22 February 2007 - 09:57 AM

These pics are fabulous!

I've done the traditional VB first up, twins by c/s second and then a VBAC for my 3rd birth.

The only birth that I have photos of are my twins, my c/s was an awesome experience and i'm so glad to have the photos of it.  However they are 35mm pics and I dont have a scanner rolleyes.gif

What I really wanted to say was that even the theatre staff and the surgeons were excited about our birth and obviously they are in all of the photos on here too.  I love the way the surgeon holds these precious babes up so proudly for the parents to get their first glimpse.

Just wonderful.  I didn't even know this forum was here until this morning!

#54 lisa80

Posted 22 February 2007 - 09:57 AM

hi sorry i do not have any pics of my twins being born but these are the first pics of them i have not good due to bein 8 weeks prem and having machines do all the work for them

this was bailey second of our twins at 2190 grams

this was rhyley 1151 grams

lovin all the pics i am so cut i do not have any for my others either but mine where all emergency...

#55 skae

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:17 PM

Aww loving the pics original.gif

Aliza was born by emergency CS under GA, so I dont have any photos sad.gif

1stTimeMum, I LOVE that pic! I wonder if I will be brave enough to have the curtain down for my next birth? I dont think so though!

#56 ~~~~!eternity!~~~~

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:23 PM

My pic is in my sig.

#57 ~CountryKidz~

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:39 PM

WOW!  What a great thread!

1st Time Mummy / Ange - your picture is priceless!!! OMG... I love it!

I had 2 c-sections but didn't get any photo's at all... I'm disapointed, but just seeing other people's photo's refreshes my mind enough!

1st was an emergency so didn't have camera or even think to have one... Then 2nd I had the SLR but no-one got around to taking a photo - too caught up in the moment!

Also, 1st bub - I was angry with Mum for taking heaps of photo's in labour and stuff, but glad she did now looking back at it!

You all are so lucky to have such great pics! And THANKS to the OP and others for sharing them!

#58 jentu

Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:25 PM

smile1.gif Wow! Thanks everyone for such great pics!!  I didn't get to see anything at my DD2's birth (didn't think to get them to lower the sheet  blush.gif).  The doctor did pop her bottom over the top of the sheet to show me she was a girl though... it was kinda like he thought I wouldn't believe him when he told me! I Don't think poor DH would have had the stomach for taking a pic of her coming out! Here's a pic soon after though!
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r66/jentu15/22.jpg

#59 HorrorBelle

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:33 PM

awww such beautifull babies original.gif

I have had 3 ceasars, My 2nd bub cam via emergency c set at 24weeks so haven't got birth shots of her but my 2nd cesar with my 3rd bub I have a few great shots of original.gif
But this is her first photo original.gif

#60 Angela9

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:26 AM

ROFL! Here is my Abby's caesar piccy. I absolutely love this shot. Must be a popular name  biggrin.gif  

#61 herty22

Posted 01 March 2007 - 04:09 PM

Wow Trippy wink.gif ...I love your pic,it's so close,it looks unreal!!
Angela,the place where your bub was born doesn't look like an operating theatre at all,looks little and like a deliver suite biggrin.gif

Did anyone actually see the birth happen through a mirror or the reflection from the ceiling or lights etc?
I was offered a mirror to watch through with DS

Becca,that is one huge umbilical cord,i've never seen one like it-so blue too...WOW amazing

Edited by ebonnyjames, 01 March 2007 - 04:26 PM.

#62 c.a.s.s.i.e

Posted 01 March 2007 - 04:27 PM

What awesome pictures!

#63 balah

Posted 06 March 2007 - 01:16 PM

Edited by balah, 21 June 2008 - 06:48 AM.

#64 Guest_Dark~Abyss_*

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:09 PM

All the pictures are absolutely fantastic!!!!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

I was under GA for the birth of my DD so I havent any pictures of her birth to share, but looking forward to hopefully having a pic to share of my next child.

Before I had my cs - I watched a cs birth on video while on bedrest in the hospital and it was just amazing!!

#65 Lu

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:59 PM

Jackson's birth
There wasn't much room for him so his feet and toes were bent.

Jackson's conehead

Chandler's birth... He's peeing on me. Each time they held him over me so I could see him, he peed!

#66 ksp

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:30 AM

Thanks so much to the ladies that put all the photos on, your bubs are simply beautiful!!
I am having a caesar end of June (#1) so it is terrific to see some pics....
Keep the cute bubs coming....
original.gif

#67 picobmum

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:11 PM

Beautiful photos...original.gif

Colleen

#68 artnsoul76

Posted 08 March 2007 - 08:53 AM

Awwwwwwwwwwww! wub.gif
Just gorgeous!!! I'm looking forward to adding my pics soon... CS in 12 days  smile1.gif

#69 PurpleWitch

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:37 PM

Oh, I love these!!

This is my fav c/s pic.

#70 Angela9

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:58 PM

Wow! How special is that? Look at the iddy biddy foot!  biggrin.gif

#71 mummy2taytay

Posted 17 March 2007 - 04:22 PM

My DS Tobias born last Friday original.gif

Edited by mummy2taytay, 17 March 2007 - 04:23 PM.

#72 ladyp

Posted 17 March 2007 - 06:07 PM

Sorry if it is too big

2nd pic of her comming out

3rd pic, she is now fully out

I love these pics soooo much, born at 36 weeks, 3.595kg, 50cm

#73 CazgeM

Posted 17 March 2007 - 09:49 PM

OMG these pics are just awesome biggrin.gif

Thanks so much for sharing - I do have some of my own c/s pics, but am too lazy to go hunting atm wink.gif

Really looking forward to my 4th in July, as each time our pics get better and better original.gif

#74 littlehelpers

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:44 AM

Here are a couple of Jessica (DD3) being born.  She was born at 37w 5d gestation.  She was 2.685kgs.  NOw she is a 15 month old who weighs 10.5kgs.  Where do our babies go cry1.gif .

I will try and hunt down the photos of DD1 and 2

Edited by kim24, 18 March 2007 - 10:45 AM.

#75 williamsmom

Posted 04 May 2007 - 08:58 AM

Any new pictures girls biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.