Dec 05 Parents #184

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
161 replies to this topic

#51 ~Col~

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:59 PM

Linda - Hope everything is okay. I had bleeding between 5-8 weeks with all three of my pregnancies. Bright red and lots of it. Fingers crossed it's just implantation or something equally as simple. original.gif

I agree with Lisa, lay down and rest!!

Sending you lots of sticky vibes!!

Edited by ~Col~, 12 January 2007 - 04:00 PM.

#52 BouncyBandicoot

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:04 PM

Thanks Ladies...

I have to do dinner for the kids in a sec, but once they are bathed I will laze on the couch.

#53 Oleander*

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:04 PM

Oh Linda. Thinking of you.  Like Col said it could be implantation bleeding.  I had bleeding a few times with Daniel.

#54 zacjackclo

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:08 PM

sad.gif oh no linda  sad.gif

#55 lisaloo

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:48 PM

MEL - All went well with Liv today but will give the whole story later on or tomorrow as I am stuffed from doing NOTHING all day. blush.gif  blush.gif

Hope your headache settles down soon and I may have to check out those DVD'd at Big W when I am there next.

Lisa

#56 sazzle

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:03 PM

Hey all  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  

Linda; Feet up, get lots of rest and all fingers and toes crossed here.

Tam; Clever little Hannah original.gif she'll be skipping before you know it. (did you dream 1 or 2 heartbeats???) I too PIP (pee in Pot) to avoid POH (pee on hand), I even have a lucky jar that I used when we were testing for Daisy (how sad am I)

Carly;  I seem to remeber that when we conceived Daisy we were having a 'you're going away for a week shag' and I needed the loo and certainly didn't O so perhaps its true!!

Lisa; PMSL at Alex's dabble into the heady world of make up and perfume, can't beleive DH managed to sleep through that.

Sophs; Sticky melbourne vibes coming your way original.gif too much suspense!!

Mel; What is a jelly slice?? Hope Jaida is feeling better too.

Shaz; Perhaps you ought to take the new specs off then you won't be able to see fluff on the floor, then it won't need sweeping adn you wont get a sore back!!!With getting people confused TBH I still don't have a clue most of the time!!! I 'know' who most people are vaguely but have only a slight clue where they live and as for kids, well Im hopeless!!! (but honest  Tounge1.gif )

Sally; Glad to read you're having a lovely time, Im off on hols in 3 weeks and can't wait original.gif original.gif

Niz;  biggrin.gif biggrin.gif You and your pants on inside out tale; thats just the sort of thing that would happen to me.

Well off to put my feet up for 10mins before Daisy gets up for tea. We're still struggling a tad with getting anything healthy into her but Im persevering.

Just a quick tale about Melbourne madness, phoned to book Ob and hospital today, my Ob has increased fees to $4500 (means at least $2200 out of pocket) - won't be using him again (have found new lovely OB $50 a visit!) and Cabrini hosp said if I was due 2 weeks earlier I wouldn't have got in!!! Anyway, have my spot booked so now I can sit back and weigh up whether I actually want to (can afford to)go private again.  unsure.gif

My due date is currently officially 14th Sept so Ive moved a tad earlier. But sorry Tam, won't be joining DIG as have enough trouble keeping up with this one!! My boobs are also officially growing which means my damn new bras which I have finally bought after months of crappy maternity bras won't fit soon. Bugger bugger bugger!!  huh.gif

Went to physio with Daisy this am, she was thoroughly unimpressed with lack of progress blush.gif . We now have arm exercises to do to try to get her to use her arms more as well as leg exercises to encourage weight bearing (it sucks, noone else has to teach their bubs how to do basic stuff, why is my little one so slow??).  mad.gif  mad.gif

Have a great weekend all,
lots of love, me & Daisy.xxxx

#57 nayes

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:16 PM

Hey all,

Linda - I am thinking of you.  Baths can wait for a day, put your feet up and rest.  Take it easy & we love you.

Mel - what is it with 7th Heaven and weddings.  OMG what a brat Ruthie is being, needs a good hiding that one.  ohmy.gif  <_<  tongue.gif

#58 miniminor

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:17 PM

Tested..... BFN

Edited by Cest-la-vie, 12 January 2007 - 05:20 PM.

#59 Cluckster

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:19 PM

sad.gif  sad.gif
Big cuddles Linda.  I had a bleed with Hannah that started out bright red and became brownish for the next two days at 10 weeks.  I think it was from carrying a 20kg box of tomatoes to the car from the market  <_< . Rest up honey.

Me I'm doing my head in at the moment - just looked through the first 24pages of dozens and dozens of pages of swimwear on Ebay looking for a pair of mat bathers that aren't 1. >$80 and 2. monkey-butt ugly.  I think I may have a job on my hands.

ETA aaargh! Sophs, not fair prickly pear!

Edited by Cluckster, 12 January 2007 - 05:20 PM.

#60 Oleander*

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:19 PM

Ah Sophs, so sorry for you...

#61 miniminor

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:21 PM

Still no AF should I retest in a few days?

#62 Cluckster

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:22 PM

Yep, Definitely Sophs
How late are you?

Edited by Cluckster, 12 January 2007 - 05:23 PM.

#63 Oleander*

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:27 PM

Mel - the answer is in Sophs' post, next to the word tested - just highlight and you shall see!

#64 miniminor

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:27 PM

AF is 3 days overdue....

MEL Highlight my post Tounge1.gif

#65 sazzle

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:30 PM

Blimey, thats a bit flippin' criptic Sophs, I would never have guessed to highlight. And on a positive note I didn't test positive with Daisy for ages and ages (like weeks!!) so hang in there. Maybe your cycle is just a bit longer and you might not be as late as you think yet. Fingers crossed.

Mel; That sounds weird, will have to find a jelly slice to test. Sounds a bit lemon meringue cheesecakey to me. Thanks for positive words re slow coach, I know it will come but when... hmph! biggrin.gif

Off to cook tea now original.gif

Sazzle.xxx

#66 wearethinkingof4

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:31 PM

Sophs sorry you got a BFN but lets hope that af stays away original.gif and i guessed to highlight before i went on.. that bloomen wefriddle or what ever it was taught me that lol

Linda - go lay down rest rest and rest i have everythign crossed for you and hope that this is just a little scare... and thats all.
Sending lots of sticky vibes your way.

OHh soo glad you all liked me sharing my inside out pants story... at least i cracked myself up about it lol.. maybe a few years ago i would have been that embaressed i prolly wouldnt have gone back to perth for a few years... not that i like perth city.. but i do go in there sometimes lol especially if i wanna shop original.gif

I dont have a lot of time.. but had to post those couple of personals... i'm off in a few and will catch up tomorrow evening.. then out sunday to a family bbq.. then hopefully be fully caught up by monday original.gif

Ohh and guess what i pushed at the gym today in the leg press???

120kg and my current weight is 89.1 so happy about that is a first for years and years

Edited by storming_summer, 12 January 2007 - 05:35 PM.

#67 BouncyBandicoot

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:04 PM

~*Sophs*~
I would wait and see what happens and then test again!  The afternoon is not a very good time to POAS.  original.gif

Well the update here is that the bleeding is heavier and fairly bright, I have a constant ache in my belly, I have nausea and am a little light headed...  Not really looking good, I'd love to be my usual optimistic self, but this is how it was when I miscarried my first pregnancy.  I rang Doug and asked him to get a HPT from the supermarket before he comes home, so will test in the morning and see what sort of result I get.  I have my Monday Dr appointment, so will see if I can get a referal for a scan.

~*Mel*~
I stopped temping when I got my BFP, but will see what sort of temp I get tomorrow.

#68 Cluckster

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:15 PM

Oh no Linda  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

#69 miniminor

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:30 PM

Oh no sorry Linda sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

#70 --shazlee--

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:44 PM

Just popping in to catch up.

LINDA So sorry babe. Just know that we are all here for you...

SOPHS I did the highlight thing straight away wink.gif . Sorry. Lets hope it was too early and you get a BFP.

Jacob and i are off to watch 'A night at the museum'. He has no idea where we are going so this bribe has been going on all day  tongue.gif .

Night girls... original.gif

#71 zacjackclo

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:42 PM

Im so sorry for you Linda  sad.gif  (((BIG hugs)))

SOPH: I would test again in a few days and try it in the morning with your first wee  tongue.gif

I cant remember who mentioned about doing a few preg tests................................well  blush.gif  blush.gif  blush.gif  blush.gif  blush.gif  with Clo I tested everyday for about 12 weeks  blush.gif  blush.gif  I had had a missed miscarrage before falling with clo and was determined not to miss it again if the bub wasnt sticky .................. but thankfully she was  biggrin.gif

MWAH

#72 ~*Roachie*~

Posted 12 January 2007 - 08:00 PM

Linda ~ Big hugs to you. I will be thinking of you

#73 foreverbliss

Posted 12 January 2007 - 08:02 PM

Linda I am so sorry sad.gif

Sophs - hopefully it was just too early and you get a bfp in the next few days

Mandie Moo - where about's do you live? I am right near Cronulla!

#74 miniminor

Posted 13 January 2007 - 08:34 AM

Hi all,

Off to Healsville this morning... Deb I see you ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  down there... If you want to meet us SMS me or call us original.gif We are having a picnic there. biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Linda: How are you????

#75 Gallifrey

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:08 AM

Linda ~ Big {{{hugs}}} to you. I really hope everything is OK I have my fingers crossed. I had massive bleeding really bright red at 14 weeks and Sarah still clung on sending very very very sticky vibes your way.

Soph ~ Have a great day a Healsville. I am at work but will be home by 2pm so give me a buzz if you want to drop in  original.gif . I have my fingers crossed for when you test again. With all this ttc talk I in fact I did a test on Wednesday because I was 2 days late  ohmy.gif  but then the cow turned up on Thursday mind you I had been expecting her for a week with the mood I was in  laugh.gif  I think she just got the wrong bus and went the long way round to get to my place.

Carly ~ How is your little puppy doing?

Shaz ~ How was the movie last night? Hope you both had a nice time.

Mel  ~ How are you and the kids today? Is it going to be another hot one today? OK I have something freaky to tell you. I have my step-mum down at the moment and she told me last night that both her and her daughter have seen my Grandmother at the family farm in the homestead but it was after she had passed away  ohmy.gif . It is like OMG I know a ghost, but now it has got me worried for my Gran that she may be stuck in limbo and can't get over to the other side. Like I said this is a very trippy story and both my step-mum and her daughter never believed in this stuff until they saw her. When the daughter saw Gran, Gran was standing over the bassinet looking down at her (the daughter) 4mt old son how freaky would that of been to see, especially when you don't believe in ghosts.

Lisa ~ Did you watch the cricket yesterday? It was a great game but gosh the English team are soooooo bad  laugh.gif . Can't wait for the Kiwi's so we have a bit of competition.

Nicky ~ How are things with you and Soph today?

I finally went to the chiro yesterday and feel so much better today, I have to go back next week and I am going to book Sarah in sometime to see her as well. Sarah had her needles as well yesterday poor little girl was not a happy camper yesterday afternoon and last night but it is over now for another 6mths  original.gif .

Well i am at work this morning  sad.gif , got heaps to do so best go. Have agreat day everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.