Nov 05 Parents #187

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
174 replies to this topic

#151 Sonara

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:45 PM

Do you think we all need to get a life?

Kinda a bit sad the way we're all just hanging around, surely there's more productive things i know i could be doing?? wink.gif

#152 TheClampetts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:56 PM

**cough cough** in a serious tone now..

Reveal yourself darkequine.  I really can not keep hitting this damn refresh button it is getting worn out.

Seriously now....

ETA - I know Carolyn - I have already wasted half a kid free day sitting at this damn machine.  Damn my lack of self control and my nosiness.

http://members.essentialbaby.com.au/index....opic=316833&hl=

Huggies go on special at the end of Jan.

What a weird new user?  She got me curious with her post so I had to go suss her out  blush.gif   It beats hitting the refresh button every 2 minutes  blush.gif

Edited by Ellie13, 16 January 2007 - 08:48 PM.

#153 Flanette

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:59 PM

and what is wrong with hitting the refresh button  blush.gif hee hee

What new user?

Hi Nikki are you coming in to tell us something?

#154 TheClampetts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:01 PM

The aldy who posted about the nappies in that link I posted carol.

Nothing wrong with hitting refresh except the RSI I will suffer from it tomorrow no doubt.

Hmm whats the bet Nikki and Sammy have been sitting at the pc cackling at us lot with their mischief. Tounge1.gif

#155 Enchantress

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:03 PM

Wow, what a lot is happening in here!!!!
I just popped in to say a few words and to give my love to you all for the kind words you all wrote on our first anniversary of our warrior prince passing, it was so lovely and actually uplifting to me to read them.
Thank you also to those that sent cards and texts too, it all means a lot to us all and is very comforting to know if i fall down that i know you willall help me back up again.
We thought a lot of Max that day and we have made him a rememberance garden, where we can put all his roses and his peach tree (which now has peaches on it!!) and any other little plants and trucks and things suitable for a little boys garden, it is quite sweet, every year we can all go and get new flowers or plants to put in it and the girls will look forward to looking after it and choosing things to go in it.
I will post pics when we get started on it.

I am so happy too that my best friend and twinny sister Sam has asked me to be a bridesmaid!!!!
I feel so priveledged to know such a wonderfull and inspiring woman, never mind be a bridesmaid at her wedding!!! And to think it all happened on the net!! tongue.gif
i just need a babysitter for Ebonee now, i am amazed too i fitted into the spare dress!! Bit more to do with all the hen party to organise, she wants a Harem night, any ideas welcome, please pm me the details the saucier the better!! Oh and y the way............................ you are all invited!!!!

Take care and love to you all

Nikki xxx

Oh and Darkequine??  You must be a bit horsey to think that one up eh??

#156 emma_louise

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (Nikki)
Oh and Darkequine?? You must be a bit horsey to think that one up eh??
So, what can you all read into that??? Doesn't help me any!

#157 TheClampetts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:19 PM

Yeah its me again  blush.gif

Just thought I would share my day with you..it was fairly momentous.

I went to the movies all by myself.  biggrin.gif  It was a first for me.  I watched the Pursuit of happyness.  Talk about walking out a blubbering mess.  The whole way through I kept thinking what if that happened to me that little boy could have been Cooper.  So then I looked like a right goose as I picked the kids up as soon as I left the cinema with my red eyes and nose so obvious I had been crying.

Anyway hopefully someone has posted to put us out of our misery while I typed this load of cods wallop.

#158 Zanily

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:23 PM

As we are already at 11 pages, I think that the mystery UTD'er will wait for a new thread  ohmy.gif

#159 TheClampetts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:31 PM

Gosh Fiona only a couple of weeks left for you my dear.

HOw exciting a new baby to coo over for us all.

Did we all just break EB by hitting refresh too many times?

#160 emma_louise

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:32 PM

MODS - PLEASE close this thread! The sanity and families of several dozen impatient and clucky mothers depends upon it!

Edited by emma_louise, 16 January 2007 - 09:33 PM.

#161 VJs Mummy

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:44 PM

Totally agree with emma, I really should be in bed as my DS is teething something chronic he is now getting top molars and his eye teeth i can t wait till they have all come through

Darkequine - Please please put us out of our misery i really need sleep Lol

Anyway sydney girls looking forwar orward to seeing u all again original.gif

#162 ~*Becky*~

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:46 PM

Ellie type faster i want to go to bed before i am sleep typing hehehehehehehehe  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

#163 VJs Mummy

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:49 PM

Becky i was thinki same thing i want to see what she is typing lol

ETA - Ellie where did u go

Edited by VJs Mummy, 16 January 2007 - 09:50 PM.

#164 Night0wl

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:02 PM

Hello!

LOL I am so embarrassed, the search parties have been despatched looking for me and I posted yesterday morning.... blush.gif Hmmmm I must post more than I think I do  blush.gif  blush.gif

Pathetic excuse but I really just have been busy! The kids wore me out yesterday, Billy pushing through teeth and getting into everything and trying to get onto TT'ing Miss E *sigh* its hard work this Mummy business  rolleyes.gif Spent the day out and about trying to get some things done while the kids weren't with me so didn't get near the pc all day. Was going to check in last night but the laptop was flat so I just went to bed  blush.gif

Probably a good thing I haven't been in, this horsie business would have driven me mad!! Come out, O UTD one, everyone has their knickers in a twist!!!  laugh.gif

Will come back tomorrow for catch up personals (I PROMISE!!!) and hopefully the horsie has neighed her news by then biggrin.gif

Thanks girls for all the pm's, nice to know so many of you care when this chatterbox goes quiet for a minute wink.gif

Mwahhhhh biggrin.gif

K xxx

#165 AstroGrrl

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:07 PM

Hmm whats the bet Nikki and Sammy have been sitting at the pc cackling at us lot with their mischief

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#166 Gussax

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:14 PM

So is that confirmation Sam!?!?  biggrin.gif

#167 AstroGrrl

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE(Sam)
Oooooo another dark horse?! And someone thought it was me!!! ROTFLMAO!!!
I have a BFGWedding approaching VERY fast and I am sure the priest would NOT be impressed!

(Emma)Not quite a direct denial, but close enough that we could accuse her of lying if it were...
e

But do I NEED him to be impressed?  Do you think he would be impressed?  What if he didn't know?  mellow.gif

#168 Night0wl

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:18 PM

*chuckles*

#169 Gussax

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:19 PM

wink.gif i think she is toying with us.... LOL!!

#170 AstroGrrl

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:20 PM

GODDAMMIT I WANTED TO WAIT FOR A NEW THREAD...

BUT I AM STARTING TO FEEL MEAN!

ELLIE YOU ARE CORRECT!!!  

OMG I AM UP THE DUFF!!!

(Congrats to Kafs for picking up that WE weren't from the "east" and Thanks to Nikki for the wisearse darkequine LMBO!)

#171 emma_louise

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:22 PM

*snigger snigger*

lying can be very subjective, can't it?

#172 Gussax

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:23 PM

GO SAMMY!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

#173 AstroGrrl

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:24 PM

Emma I was TRYING SO hard NOT to lie that I think I sort of did...... ?

Anyhow, I don't care what he thinks!!!  
It's too late now!

tongue.gif

ETA: Thanks susan hehe, how DARK a horse (equine) was I though?  I didn't even make Kellie's list LOL!

Edited by Sam I Am, 16 January 2007 - 10:25 PM.

#174 Gussax

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:27 PM

LOL Sammy, a career in espionage(sp?) awaits. Tounge1.gif

#175 Night0wl

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:28 PM

Congrats again Sammy, I was so surprised to get that call tonight!!! Given our conversation the last time I visited you were the one I LEAST suspected LOL biggrin.gif I bet J is strutting LOL biggrin.gif

Amazing I managed to keep a lid on it for a good 2 hours!!

So tell your edd and I will add you to the swelling list of swellies wink.gif

Looks like I will have some company at the non-alcoholic table at your wedding reception!!

K xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.