Nov 05 Parents #187

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
174 replies to this topic

#26 Sonara

Posted 15 January 2007 - 06:30 PM

Sarah - how's Hayden's blisters today? Is he a bit happier? We still look like betroots mellow.gif

The Dark horse is stretching it out hey?  ph34r.gif

I'm sure i don't even need to say that its definitely not me, lifetime member of uncool group!  smile1.gif , and yes B is a Vic girl. I think in the running from vic is only B, and the 2 Susan's, my money is still on Mel, she didn't comment or deny on her message, otherwise have Carol and Heather actually denied it being them?  wink.gif

#27 Flanette

Posted 15 January 2007 - 06:47 PM

Yep Caz I have denied! Im the sort of person who can not for the life on me keep a secret (about myself that is)so you will all know straight up when Im UTD!  wink.gif It is so gotta be MEL!

BRB baby is crying  sad.gif

#28 TheClampetts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:12 PM

Damn I was just about to come in and change my bet to you Carol.  I have it on good authority that it is not Mel.  But then my source could be wrong or giving me a bum steer.

Congratulations Kylie on geting the wee man to sleep through.  I truly hope it is the start of good sleeping habits for your house.

Hmm well I am now going to lay bets on Sarah with little Saxon becoming a big brother.  Gosh have we just about named/accused everyone now?

Hmm just had another thought.  Can I place a few dollars each way on Kathy (oceanblue)or Kafs...oh gosh now I am just naming everyone  blush.gif

#29 Mummy to HJ

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:21 PM

Um um, wait, hang on, SUSAN (sashworth) has Saxon, not me!!!   I can't be UTD I need a donor first rofl!   But, Susan sounds like a good bet, she has been MIA lately...maybe from m/s??

Hayden is OK today, I took him to the docs to get it all checked out and he said its fine, just bathe it in dettol at night and keep up with the moisturiser.
Ex made me feel like sh!t when I went over there with Hayden...I warned him TWICE on the phone that he was so burnt he was blistered and BOTH those times he b!tched about sun protection and saying I should of kept Hayden in the shade.   I DID try, but trying to keep a curious kiddo still is impossible!!!   When I came over he b!tched for another 10 mins before I turned around and said *** he is burnt, it happened, I can't do anything about it so shut up about it already!!   He was whinging about it to his partner when I wasn't in site too.   I felt soo bad, even the people down the street didnt look at me or judge me that bad...they just thought he fell, until I told them what happened  unsure.gif

#30 gracetilly

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:49 PM

Hi All.

Well, I have enjoyed being the subject of my FIRST EB Rumour!!!!

Not me!

#31 Flanette

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:05 PM

Oh Mel!!! Who is it then??? I dont think its Susan she is away in QLD for a wedding isnt she?  <_<

Ellie - Sorry not me! I take those pretty little pills every night and have a DH that works to much for Mummy and Daddy cuddles  Tounge1.gif  Sad I know!

Sydney Meet - The park is called Menai Park. I looked it up on where is and the directions were pretty good. It is the park that is at the end of Menai Marketplace (Big W). There is two different play equipment, looks like one for the big kids and one for the little kids. Bring a chair or a rug cause I dont there is much seating. Hope this answered all the questions but feel free to PM if you want or even if you want my mobile number just incase! So excited only 5 more sleeps

Kylie - Good luck for tonight , I have everything crossed for you wink.gif

Edited by Flanette, 15 January 2007 - 08:06 PM.

#32 Sonara

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:07 PM

Okay, there goes bets on mel. Susan (sashworth), is definitely on hols in qld at the moment, so unless she's still sneaking online, haven't seen her in here since she went away though. And Carol's out, Kathy denied it being her too i think??

Kelly (Kafs)-she's been mia for a few days, B, or Susan (slj), is that all that's left now???

Or is it someone in a different state fooling us? ph34r.gif

Here's throwing one out there - ANNE! Couldn't quite make it to 2008 after all, and she is travelling in the eastern zone at the mo????? ohmy.gif

Where are you? ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif

Edited by cazm, 15 January 2007 - 08:10 PM.

#33 emma_louise

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:11 PM

I think B was pretty sure her family is complete (yes, we all know Daisies can happen anyway!) but Sam mentioned something about maybe a Perthette who is currently interstate (which could be either Megs (Tas) or Anne (NSW)). So I'm guessing one of them!

Edited by emma_louise, 15 January 2007 - 08:12 PM.

#34 willsmumsos

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:22 PM

Susan (sashworth) is on hols in QLD and I don't think it'd be her playing games with us from there.
Susun (SLJ) has stated a few times over the past few days that it is not her - she's in the 2008 club.
I'm pretty sure B has said many times that her two princesses have completed her family.
Kylie (Wantabubba) and Caz have taken themselves out of the running and we all know my plight ( Tounge1.gif )so I reckon it is not a VIC chick at all! That's as far as my detective skills take me though.

Since we are sharing funny things I got this email today (it kinda shows how nerdy my friends are but it's clever)...

This has got to be one of the cleverest
E-mails I've received in awhile. Someone out there either has too much spare time or is deadly at Scrabble.
(Wait till you see the last one)!

DORMITORY:
When you rearrange the letters:
DIRTY ROOM

PRESBYTERIAN:
BEST IN PRAYER

ASTRONOMER:
MOON STARER

DESPERATION:
A ROPE ENDS IT

THE EYES:
THEY SEE

GEORGE BUSH:
HE BUGS GORE

THE MORSE CODE:
HERE COME DOTS

SLOT MACHINES:
When you rearrange the let ters:
CASH LOST IN ME

ANIMOSITY:
IS NO AMITY

ELECTION RESULTS:
LIES - LET'S RECOUNT

SNOOZE ALARMS:
ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S

A DECIMAL POINT:
IM A DOT IN PLACE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
TWELVE PLUS ONE

AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:

MOTHER-IN-LAW:
WOMAN HITLER

Yep! Someone with waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands! (Probably a son-in-law) Bet your friends haven't seen this one!!!

Will has been a strange little monkey today - not sure if it's the heat or what. He's barely eaten a thing, been up and down like a yo-yo in terms of mood and has just been 'off'. If it's the heat I feel sorry for him b/c it's going to get a whole lot worse here before it gets better. We should have the finance approved on our new loan for the airconditoning within the next few days so maybe next summer we'll be cool!!!

Ok dishes and icecream time.
xxxCecile

#35 Puggle

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:27 PM

Um, you know what I said about 2008?

#36 Tpe

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:30 PM

I knew it.

Congrats Anne

Edited by Tpe, 15 January 2007 - 08:31 PM.

#37 Puggle

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:32 PM

Sorry Teresa.  blush.gif

Not me, just winding you all up.

I'm a 2008 girl through and through. I can't let the team down.

Sorry people. blush.gif

Anne

Edited by Puggle, 15 January 2007 - 08:33 PM.

#38 willsmumsos

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:39 PM

OOOps I just remembered that I left Sarah off my VIC chicks list but Sarah, you just told us it wasn't you!!

Anne stop playing silly buggers, he he Tounge1.gif

#39 TheClampetts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:42 PM

Its gotta be Kafs - Kellie get on here woman and put us out of our collective miseries.

Nothing like a suspected pg to get the views/posts up on a thread.  

I cleaned like a woman possessed today so I was not tempted to sit on here all day and hit the damn refresh button.

#40 Flanette

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:42 PM

Phew Anne I thought our fearless leader had gone awol!  wink.gif

#41 TheClampetts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:44 PM

Sorry Sarah I did mean Susan.  I knew what I meant  Tounge1.gif

Glad I dont gamble for a living.  I'd be broke right about now  blush.gif  blush.gif

#42 Puggle

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:46 PM

fearless leader
ROFL, Carol. Think I might have to change my byline to reflect that one.  biggrin.gif

Anne

#43 emma_louise

There are 2 ph34r.gif s - could one of them be darkequine?

Anne - I had this funny feeling that you were going to say you meant it about 2008!

K - Are you ok? It's an odd day we don't hear from you. I hope you are holding up ok in the heat and that your kids (all 4 wink.gif )are behaving themselves.

#44 Guest_Tameika_*

You frightened me for a second there Anne! I thought if the leader of the 2008 club is knocked up I'll have to get knocked up to!!!  wink.gif  tongue.gif

#45 Jayden1

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:49 PM

Come on the suspence is killing me!!!

We are all here waiting for this person to show them selves and if they dont do it soon we might all die from the unknown.

WE NEED TO KNOW

Come out come out where ever you are

#46 Guest_Mechelle_*

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:51 PM

This isn't funny anymore.....hurry up the suspense is killing me!!!

#47 Sonara

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:54 PM

Bugger this, i'm going to bed. The anonymous people have disappeared, we could be left hanging on for days!! ohmy.gif

#48 emma_louise

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:01 PM

Meant to add before...

Sara - how are you going? No ms yet? Take care.

Ellie - I love your new(ish) sig!

I'm off to bed, too. (I think darkequine will wait until we're all gone before revealing!)

#49 Guest_Mechelle_*

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (kafs)
Going baby shopping today with my pregnant best friend who is back from the UK for a few weeks. I wonder if I'll get clucky?
Ok so I'm really bored  blush.gif  I found the last post from Kelly and think she is our gal. LOL come out Kelly I know it's you  wink.gif

#50 Gussax

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:58 PM

Susan (sashworth), is definitely on hols in qld at the moment, so unless she's still sneaking online, haven't seen her in here since she went away though.
  ph34r.gif

So... while i have been away, you talk about me! Tounge1.gif LOL!

I am still in QLD, on FIL's computer. The wedding is this Saturday and we fly up to Daydream on Friday.

Saxon went well in the plane, the only time he was grizzly was when the plane stopped on the tarmack(sp?) to let other planes land. We were on quantas, and they left us a spare seat . It was great. (We'll just see how the other 2 flights and the ferry ride goes  glare.gif  unsure.gif )

Saxon has been an absolute CHAMPION since Friday. I have just been bursting with pride from all of the wonderful compliments we are getting.

Congratulations to the new 'popular' person. I better go and i will try and pop in at least once more before i fly (further) north.

hugs for everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.