Posted 14 January 2007 - 11:26 PM

New thread time

Kim

http://members.essentialbaby.com.au/index....howtopic=314645

#2 MeLFunKTioN

Posted 14 January 2007 - 11:27 PM

First !!

yay !!

yes i'm still awake.. finishing crap for work !! grrrrrr... just need background music and i'm done.

#3 zia

Posted 14 January 2007 - 11:42 PM

silver???!!!

#4 mel83

Posted 14 January 2007 - 11:45 PM

BRONZE!!!!

Lucky Mama, your sigs are bad woman!!!! Tounge1.gif

#5 Lucky Mama

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:18 AM

LOL thank you biggrin.gif

Kim

#6 mel83

Posted 15 January 2007 - 01:26 AM

I would go McDreamy........................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I won't be around much tomorrow. Lach has an appointment at the hospital yet again. This one is for occupational therapy, dietician and speech therapy. I will be there for about 2 hrs, his app is at 11. I then have to take him for blood tests, so I might be out of the hospital by 3-3.30, and then I have to be back there for 9 the next morning unsure.gif Lucky mum is watching the kids tomorrow so it will just be Lach and myself.

Have a good day everyone!!

#7 Purple_Gecko

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:02 AM

26.5 hours to go Meliss.... ohmy.gif

Carol
Send me piccies and I will do a new sig.
Hope you had a good time away.
Does that mean you will be home next saturday when we come to Sydney or do you leave again????

LuckyMama
Might be a bit quieter in here this week...hahahaha
Meliss is coming to visit...but then again....nah I dont think it will make a difference...I can see us checking EB heaps.
McDreamy would be my choice to but Mcsteame has a better bod.

Mel
Good luck today with Lachies appointment.

Hi Tam
Nice to see you around again.
How many weeks are you now???? Going so fast I cant remember.

#8 My Four Boys

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:36 AM

Morning everyone

Meliss- Hope Sophie is ok today. How exciting for you.. not long to go now!Have a safe trip.

Carol- Hello welcome back

Syl- Loving the pics of you lol.

Mel- Hope Lachlans appt goes well. How are you doing now?

Kim- Hello!! Good to see you around lately.

Annabel- Love your new sig! Just gorgoeous

Tam- Hope the m/s isn't too bad for you.

Danni- Wow on coming to Cairns, are you thinking about a side trip to Townsville? lol  Tounge1.gif

Cathy- I love the pics. The girls look like best friends.

Kristy- Do you have a quieter week this week? You make me tired just reading your posts and you have the same amount of kids as me lol.

Hello to everyone I've missed..

Well better go for a shower. I'm taking the kids to the Strand today with some friends. They are so looking forward to the waterpark.I'm not sure whether Dylan will like it though lol. Time will tell. I'd better take the camera I guess.

Have a great day everyone

#9 Guest_bubby76_*

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:38 AM

Morning all!

Geez, you lot are a chatty bunch.  Can't believe I missed out on most of the last thread  biggrin.gif

Well we had a busy weekend.  Spent the last 2 days in the car looking for land - what a headache!!  Everything is so expensive!  We did however find a block that we are interested in and have approached the estate agent about it and put in an offer, so fingers crossed!!

We also bought Tyler a car booster seat yesterday.  Well it's on layby as my mum was with us when we bought it (not my choice!), so I'll be picking it up this week.  Here is a piccy of the seat:

It's made my Safe-n-Sound (Explorer Maxi Rider) and the weight is from 8kg-26kg, so he'll be using it till he's at least 6 years old!!  It's got great harnesses and the lady at Babyco highly recommended it because Tyler is so little in size.  Thankfully it was on sale, but I'll be picking it up this week, when I book to have it professionally installed.

Ooh, and my mum has offered to buy us a bassinette, as we just can't afford a junior bed atm.  They are so expensive!!  Works better for me, as I get to have bubby in our room for that extra bit longer  biggrin.gif

So Meliss is attacking Sydney - brace yourselves ladies!!

Got my dad and stepmum coming over later, so I'll be in and out of this thread today.

Hope you are all having a great morning xx

#10 Purple_Gecko

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:56 AM

Sam
seat looks great.

Korrine contacted me and melissa asking one of us to post saying she is having trouble opening EB but is around.
She is taking Jesse to the hospital for a check up as he is very blocked up and has a puffy eye. He also has the runs.  sad.gif

#11 jacybelle

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:00 AM

Morning,

I tried to post yesterday but didnt get there.  tongue.gif

Danni - YAY on your post count!!

Carol - Hello  biggrin.gif

Mel - Good Luck today.

Sam - Seat looks great!!

Meliss - Hope Sophies not too sick today!!

Ok, Cant remember anything from the last thread.  wacko.gif
I am so confused at the moment, AF is late, but preg tests have come up neg?? Maybe she will come this week, otherwise Im going to see the doc. Not sure what to do.

#12 Purple_Gecko

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:14 AM

Amanda
So whats going on....
What is your usual cycle??????? Have you been TTC'ing?????

#13 jacybelle

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:15 AM

Syl - I have had 3 21 day cycles after Depo thats it, Maybe on the TTC . . . . . tongue.gif

#14 Purple_Gecko

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:30 AM

Amanda
I think the 3 cycles you have had were inovulatory at 21 days. Thats a little early.
Wait another few days and test again.
What was your cycle like before you were on contraception???? try and go off that.
YAY to TTC'ing.

#15 1girl1boy

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:31 AM

Hi all

just popping on to say hello, had a busy weekend with work and not much sleep, shame i don't get to travel when I get an issue or I would have done Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne over the weekend, (that's where the issues were) but am sooo tired like I did it anyway, pager kept going off constantly from midnight Fri night and it's still going off due to problems in Melbourne ahhhhhhh oh well about to hand over on call to somoene else so a better night's sleep tonight I hope.

Will get over to MSN tomorrow to put directions and see if people want to bring anything or just order pizzas etc so have a look after lunch.

Carol welcome back and you had better come on Saturday.

Had huge talk with mum and dad on sat night re their house, mum ended up crying but she basically isn't listening to anything anyone else is saying, dad had some really good ideas but mum won't hear of them, anyway another weekend of helping and most things should be done, can't wait till they sell.

Annabel sent you an email last night, am logging on right now to do it!!!!!

hello to everyone else sorry for the me post just so busy at the moment and soooooo tired, oh well the pay packet next month will be good  biggrin.gif

speaking of pay looks like DH is going to be buying his brock commodore he wants got the ok from the bank to borrow the money, told him that means I get a GOOD birthday present since he is getting all this money for a car, will see what happens.

ok got to go and do this for Annabel

Kylie

#16 jacybelle

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:41 AM

Syl - Usually about 28 days, thats why I am waiting to test again. I am so sure AF will come, couldnt be this lucky!! TTC first cycle. Have felt so sick lately though, so Im not sure whats going on.

#17 Purple_Gecko

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:50 AM

Well I hope the 3 21 day cycles is enough to get you back on track and that you are lucky first TTC cycle.
So another few days...maybe Thursday and try again. Then see what happens.

Edited by Purple_Gecko, 15 January 2007 - 09:34 AM.

#18 mel83

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:41 AM

Good morning!!

Just a quick one before I leave. Actually I will be here for another 1/2 hour.

#19 ~Danni~

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:55 AM

MOrning

Ive spent the morning at the GP again, Paige is sick sad.gif  She has been grizzly all weekend and not eating, she has ulcers in her throat sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  Im so depressed right now sad.gif

#20 mel83

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:00 AM

Aww Danni, I hope she gets better soon. Did they say what would have caused the ulcers? hugs to you both xx

#21 jacybelle

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:01 AM

Danni - Hope Paige improves quickly.

#22 ~Danni~

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:02 AM

My GP asked if she came into contact with anyone with a cold sore sad.gif  I dont know the only person she has seen aside from Rob and I is my grandparents sad.gif  sad.gif

Im sitting her bawling right now sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

#23 Tam76

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:09 AM

Awwww Danni, don't beat yourself up.  Hopefully she is on the mend really quickly now that she has seen the doc, did they put her on antibiotics?

#24 Purple_Gecko

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:15 AM

Danni
That is what I put up with for 4 days with neek and tonsilitis.
I had to sit on the lounge with her or she would cry. By day 3 i had had the whinging.
Unfortunately kids get sick and you cant avoid it.
Be thankful she isnt vomitting. I certainly was. You have alot of years of her getting sick and it gets easier but you cant let it get to you that much cause you need to be there for her.

#25 mel83

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:21 AM

Oh Danni- I would be the same hun. I sit and cry and cry and cry. It just gets a bit much sometimes. I hate it when the kids get sick and they have gotten there fair share of illnesses. Just give her lots of cuddles and lots of fluids too. I hear you all on the tonsilitis, I have a really sore throat at the moment so I can sympathsie with her. Please look after yourself hun, and keep your chin up xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.