October 05 Parents #205

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
382 replies to this topic

#51 mel83

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:22 PM

For Emma to go to pre-primary I paid $60, I think I payed around the same last year for kindy too.

Amanda- I am the same as Karen, if they don't eat, tough luck Tounge1.gif  Yes I am sooooo nasty!!!

#52 K~and~A~plus~7

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:23 PM

Cathy, you really dont want to know what we will be paying for Lauren....i am sure there will be some coniptions LOL But anyway, she will be going from 9.30am - 2.45pm (M/T) and 9.30am - 12pm (F) and it is costing us $7.50 per week and that is FULL PRICE!!! Full days are $3 and half day is $1.50

But having said that it is a preschool run in conjunction with a primary school, it is in the grounds of the school...so i guess that really doesn't count!

A private preschool my friends kids go to is $25 per day

#53 jacybelle

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:39 PM

Thanks Karen and Mel - yep thats what I am doing from tonight. She is so whiny and I think the food is making it worse.

Our pre-school, is also private. Wow thats nice and cheap. Wish there were so like that around here wacko.gif

#54 K~and~A~plus~7

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:44 PM

Amanda, i was shocked when they told us the cost...and it is also voluntary as they do not keep a record of who pays but all the money goes back to the preschool so of course you would pay.

These are all the Govt run preschools, i have heard nothing but excellent reports about them

http://www.schools.nsw.edu.au/schoolfind/t...eschoollist.php

#55 jacybelle

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:07 PM

Karen - Thanks, the closest is 30 mins away sad.gif oh well. Only 1 more year to go before kindy  biggrin.gif

#56 Purple_Gecko

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:08 PM

Pre school is free here (well voluntary fees)

Re Chicken Pox
I am going the needle after Bens bout. I thought with him the others had it ok so he will be fine.
Fat chance. He had scabs the size of 5c pieces and they went green and took 4 weeks to heal after the initial outbreak. Now he has nasty scars.

I have done stuff today...YAY but now it all needs doing again.
I am cooking dinner now..
What is everyone having for dinner tonight???

#57 ~Danni~

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:10 PM

Danni jump DH bones tonight

laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Celeste~ I plan to laugh.gif

Syl~ No worries! I dont trust FF after last cycle's stuff up, Im pretty sure I already O'd but one more night of bonking wont hurt Tounge1.gif

See you later tonight ladies wink.gif  laugh.gif  Tounge1.gif  biggrin.gif

#58 Purple_Gecko

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:17 PM

Good girl danni.... biggrin.gif

We are having sausages, chips, bacon and eggs....YUM

#59 henno

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:25 PM

Syl,

After last nightts lack of sleep we are having frozen chicken tenders and salad as i want to go to bed at about 8pm unless something super fantastic comes on the tele.

Have a great night all - especially Danni (he he).
Deb

#60 Milly Molly Mandy

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:26 PM

See you later tonight ladies

wont you be a bit busy?  laugh.gif

#61 K~and~A~plus~7

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:30 PM

Danni, we better not see you later!!!

No worries Amanda

Dinner - we had steak and potato salad

#62 ~~Determined~~

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:40 PM

Hi all!
I have had an English muffin for dinner! Had a big lunch at work and then drinks/snacks at work in the late arvo, so thought I should try not to eat too much. I wore a pair of pants today and they felt tight all day! NOT GOOD

Danni - have fun!

Upstairs at our house is free of child paraphenalia! Only cos the stairs have no rail so he is not allowed up there. But every room downstairs is infected!

Off to meet an EB friend for a drink tonight! Then off down the coast again tomorrw. Hope we get some beach weather!

Hope all of you who are sick are on the mend, my cold is getting better slowly.

PS day 29 today! hehe!

#63 zia

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:41 PM

Dinner - we had sausages (Aidan's choice  Tounge1.gif ) and salad biggrin.gif

I too want an early night, the kids are driving me insane

Have a good night Danni  blush.gif

#64 jacybelle

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:41 PM

Have fun tonight danni!! tongue.gif  laugh.gif

Dinner - We had Tuna Pasta Bake, with loads of cheese on top, YUM!!! Girls are now having a bit of choc for desert. Yes Isabel ate something biggrin.gif

Deb - Get some sleep tonight. Hows Char been today?

ETA - Ali day 29????? Does this mean . . . . tongue.gif

Edited by jacybelle, 24 January 2007 - 06:42 PM.

#65 Purple_Gecko

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:56 PM

when will you test Alison...what a terrible thing to do. I would rather not know that you are day 29...hmmmf

Early night for me too if i can get my washing feld...its all on my bed  blink.gif
My back hurts so bad. I think i will take some pain killers.

#66 Purple_Gecko

Posted 24 January 2007 - 07:19 PM

Where did everone go???????
Supposed i should clean my kitchen.........
and fold my washing
Play guitar hero maybe....

#67 Tam76

Posted 24 January 2007 - 07:23 PM

We are having chicken schnitzels and corn from our garden, yummmm, it's nearly ready too.  biggrin.gif

#68 jacybelle

Posted 24 January 2007 - 07:25 PM

dh is now home, so I lose the puter!!

Spose I should bath these girls. original.gif

#69 Milly Molly Mandy

Posted 24 January 2007 - 07:40 PM

Ali  ohmy.gif  biggrin.gif  ohmy.gif  ooohhh I'm very excited.

#70 Purple_Gecko

Posted 24 January 2007 - 07:53 PM

I am excited to Ali
When are you testing  Tounge1.gif

#71 Annabel05

Posted 24 January 2007 - 07:56 PM

OMG Ali how exciting....... enjoy the beach, again!

Dinner  we had Steak, pots and veg.

Karen  Typical no schools near me!!

Cathy  We pay $75 for two days

Syl Have you done the washing yet?

So whats everyone doing for Australia day?

Forgot to add no childfree room in this house!!

and also  Danni hope you are having fun

Deb hope you get some sleep tonight

#72 ~Danni~

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:03 PM

ph34r.gif

Syl~ The EWCM came back Tounge1.gif

#73 Milly Molly Mandy

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:12 PM

Danni have you had fun yet? Cause that could be your ewcm.

ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif sorry ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif but the two can seem pretty similar

#74 Purple_Gecko

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:14 PM

Annabel
NO  Tounge1.gif

Australia day
NOTHING AS USUAL.

Childfree room.....ummmmm The roof space...bahahahahaha...

Danni
GO DANNI GO>>>>TO BED GOOOOOOOOOOO DANNI......

#75 Bloomer

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:22 PM

I am not having fun..

I was so disappointed about the preschool as neighbour sent her daughter there and it was $25 I though wow after spending $65 for a daycare that would be great, save some money.

Edited by cathy44, 24 January 2007 - 08:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.