New thread time ladies, link to old thread:

http://members.essentialbaby.com.au/index....pic=321815&st=0

#2 SimplySweet

Posted 28 January 2007 - 11:08 PM

Gold

#3 mel83

Posted 28 January 2007 - 11:17 PM

SILVER!!!!!

Edited by mel83, 28 January 2007 - 11:17 PM.

#4 Bloomer

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:58 AM

Bronze

As a result of 2 girls waking up periodically.. Grace has sore legs again and Isabella is just crying in her sleep..  Now they are sleeping I will go to bed again.

Though I did find out I had left food on the bench and it was just as well I came down..

Edited by cathy44, 29 January 2007 - 08:54 AM.

#5 K~and~A~plus~7

Posted 29 January 2007 - 06:36 AM

Tam, OMG how scary!! Glad to hear he is ok though

Kristy, great pics!

Kylie, hope you are all on the mend!

We love the beach here....thankfully the kids do as well...might have to trade them if they didn't LOL

Hi Kerri, that is great news

Alison, were the family excited???? Love the pics of Will.

Well the troops are waking....BBL

#6 Purple_Gecko

Posted 29 January 2007 - 06:55 AM

Danni
Another here not so fond of the beach.
Todays temp is more where you would expect it to be and no dont test early. It makes it to hard.

Meliss
But thaty is a beautiful looking beach indeed.

I spent my night in another EB thread and didnt read ours, had a bit to read to serves me right for not checking.
I also found out that an Eb'er that I talk to on MSN had a miscarriage. She has been trying for years for a baby and they lost their baby girl a few hours after birth 4 years ago.
Why does it have to be so hard for some people.  sad.gif

#7 Korrine

Posted 29 January 2007 - 06:56 AM

How slack am I!!!! Sorry haven't really had time to read any posts as of yet, but will do that today, lol its written on my TO DO list.

Jesse's eye is finally all better, woke up this morning and no gunky, yay. He is a fantastic feeder and sleeper during the day but we are still sorting out the night-times lol.

Bailey's eye too is getting better and the lump is slowly starting to shrink, hopefully by the end of Feb is will be all gone. We are having a few testing issues at the moment but that is to be expected.

Carl is sick so not good, and for those of you who have followed his career changes we are at it again  wacko.gif He is still going to do the cleaning of the pub at night but now he is also going to do an apprenticeship too for a cabinetmaker. Wonder at what age the male midlife crisis ends, lol. Guess at least he is not trading me in for a sports car and a 20-something blonde Tounge1.gif

As for me I am doing great, all be it with a great lack of sleep still. I have lost all of my Jesse pg weight and am back to 60kgs and fitting into alot of my old clothes, so that makes me feel pretty good.

Anyway milk bar is open and i have a hungry customer, will be back later to do personals

#8 jacybelle

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:45 AM

Good Morning  biggrin.gif

How is everyone today??

Kristy - Love the pics. The whispering wall sounds interesting. Might have to get DH onto a holiday over there. tongue.gif

Korrine - Hope Carl gets better and finds some work soon. Nights are fun arent they?? wacko.gif

Syl - Sorry to hear about your friend  sad.gif

Meliss - Why am I moving if the beaches are crap?? ohmy.gif  laugh.gif  tongue.gif I sure wont be going near them anyways - i hate crocs!! biggrin.gif

Us - Well I got a nice 2.5 hr sleep yesterday arvo, but dh banned me from the pc  laugh.gif when I got up.
Belle is sleeping heaps better since switching to cows milk. Its a godsend.
We are off to playgroup this morning - its a nice day for the park, so will be good to wear the kids out.

#9 1girl1boy

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:49 AM

Morning all

Feel so much better today, typical since it's a work day so no excuse not to come in.

Tam/Syl love the sig, have to get my act together and send you some piccies Syl to do a new one for me.

Kristy looks like you all had a good time on the Friday, where was it that you went, you probably said but I missed it, you have one gorgeous daughter there bad hair day and all!

Cathy no idea how you coped last easter, although having DH around wasn't much help as he was also sick so to get him to do anything was a miracle.  we were just lucky we were still at mum and dad's when it hit.

Celeste hopefully you still haven't got sick, would hate to give it to you as it was horrible.  On  a nicer not thanks once again for Friday night, it was great to get out no kids and relax, DH had a really good time too and said next time we come down we have to meet up for sure.

Annabel no way would we be able to go to Yum Cha with the kids, Maddy wouldn't eat anything!!!!  we are hoping to go on our wedding anniversary as DH has never been, I love it but have been with work each time I have gone.

Danni hope you get the result you want this month, must admit I am glad I don't have to worry about that anymore as I remember the heartbreak each month when AF arrived.

Kerri great news about your move, I agree with your DH just keep going with what you are doing, if it happens it happens, it might mean that you move a month or two earlier.  If we had of waited till after we moved Bailey might not be here as it took us 8 months.

Ali how long are you going to keep playing netball for???  and what are you going to do with the team once you stop???  

Beach, I love it and want to move back, but then we spent every day during the summer holidays there as it was so close, would just walk or ride our bikes, didn't realise I would miss it till I moved as hadn't been going there that often since I started working in Sydney.  When I went to Port Douglas never went in the ocean at all except on the reef where we went snorkling, am scared of being stung by anything.

Meliss Sophie always looks so grown up in your photo's, at least by the time her sister comes along she will be able to feed herself so leaves you free to do other things, makes it so much easier.

Korrine not fair!!!! how can you be back to pre preg weight already, I still am not from over 15 months ago lol.  glad to hear both kids eyes seem to be on the improve.  Oh no on Carl's change again, hopefully this will be exactly what he is looking for.  Think my DH's has ended he has made a decision between the bikes, the car or the boat, we are going with the car.

Ok best be off, have to catch up on what I missed out on last week and then have to go an enrol in my TAFE course at lunch time.  Just had breakie and feel a bit sick again, maybe I shouldn't have had fruit.

Kylie

#10 MeLFunKTioN

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:54 AM

Danni:
I think yesterdays spike was a little odd... today's temp is about where it should have been.

bbs... dropping Jared to work.

#11 Milly Molly Mandy

Posted 29 January 2007 - 08:07 AM

Danni, where can I get the link to your chart? I was an expert back in the olden days  Tounge1.gif . Sean was petrified of sand when he was about the octobabies age. Would scale me to prevent getting sand on him. I though omg what am I gonna do. Now you can't keep him away. Eamon on the other hand loves the sand, especially eating it  blink.gif

Kerri, congrats on the move, good luck.

Kylie, no we are not sick. The first thing Anthony said was OMG it wasn't the food was it!

C

#12 1girl1boy

Posted 29 January 2007 - 08:22 AM

lol Celeste that's what my BIL said till he started chucking as well and then two of his kids, tell Anthony not to worry as it wasn't his cooking.

Yeah Danni put your link in so we can all stalk you, lol, I was pretty good with charts too back when I was trying for Bailey.

#13 Purple_Gecko

Posted 29 January 2007 - 08:28 AM

I have to Make Carol a new sig and Alison aswell....need piccies of Riley. If anyone has good ones from meet up can you post them.

#14 Bloomer

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:05 AM

Just thought I would see what is happening..  Isabella is chasing Grace around for her food. She has eaten a huge bowl of porridge and bits of mine.. No meal is mine now. sad.gif

Yes Kristy not sure what a bad day was but it looked cute to me..  wish Bella had some hair. biggrin.gif .Grace was exactly the same at this age so it will happen.. biggrin.gif

Wiggles are on so have 5 mins peace, dancing is so cute..

#15 KylieToo

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:20 AM

Morning Ladies
Just wanted to show you my new sig. Thanks so much Syl. I was hoping you did a superman one. I love it. Sorry it took me so long. I had such a blonde moment trying to get it in photo bucket. I cant believe I was so dumb!!!
Sorry for no personals I still have to read the thread properly. Just skimmed last night when I got home from work.
Still havent heard anything regarding the house. Will let you all know.
Kyls

#16 mel83

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:37 AM

Good morning ladies,

Well seems like the sickness's are here too lol. I think I am getting tonsilitis again. I feel sh*t house and all the left side of my neck is all swollen and so painful. So my glands are up too sad.gif Mix that with a sore throat and well its horrible. Lach seems to be getting it as well, so hopefully it doesn't turn into anything else for him.

Kids loved tennis yesterday. The weather wasn't too bad and they actually concentrated the whole lesson!!! They have asked to go again so they start lessons on Thursday afternoon. They are so excited.

The beach- My kids LOVE the beach. They can't get enough of it. Probably helspe that they have been going since they were tiny and its a regular thing. Even used to go in utero Tounge1.gif Emma's first time at Wedge she hadn't even hit 2.5kgs yet blush.gif They are the same with any kind of water, all 3 of them. If they se water they are off, naked and trying to swim in it.

Anyway Ian just came home and woke me up and all the kids while he was at it. Now they are whinging for breakfast so better go feed the hungry tribe.

#17 Milly Molly Mandy

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:59 AM

Syl, you have mail  biggrin.gif

#18 Purple_Gecko

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:10 AM

Thanks celeste
HAHAHAHAHA...can I guess what the mail is...bahahahhaha

#19 ~Danni~

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:18 AM

Meliss/Syl~ Could yesterday's temp spike be due to me taking my temp at a later time? Im baffled huh.gif Thanks again girls original.gif

Mel~ Sorry to hear youre not feeling well sad.gif  Hope you get better soon.

Kylie(MadBai)~ I hope so too, just dont wanna get my hopes up just yet, Im not analyzing every little symptom, although I dont really have any yet, not even sore boobs like I had last month, ah well, just have to wait n see ph34r.gif

Amanda~ Thats great that Bel is sleeping better, although I dont think it would be cos of the cows milk? Its like saying solids make a child sleep better...dunno, just my opinion, dont take it the wrong way original.gif

Cathy~ ROFL @ Isabella chasing Grace for her food laugh.gif

Korrine~ So nice to hear from you and to hear that the boys are well.  Sorry to hear that DH is wanting to change careers/jobs again, what is it with men? Do they ever grow up?

For Celeste and anyone else who is interested here is my chart link

Danni's Chart

I have my appointment with Genetics Victoria tomorrow.  I honestly dont know how Im feeling about the whole thing mellow.gif  Feeling a bit flat about it actually, just want it to be over and done with.

#20 Korrine

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:16 AM

Danni - my thoughts will be with you tomorrow. I am a little out of touch about everything that has been going on with your TTC, but I will try and catch up on it all. Hope you are able to get some answers that will help to set your mind at ease. Did you get the article I sent you?

Kyls - Love the new sig, its fantastic. Morgan is gorgeous, great pic of him

Cathy - So know the feeling of not having any food to yourself. Bailey half the time with refuse to eat but as soon as Carl or I go to eat it he wants it. LOL. Though I must admit he is finally starting to eat better now

Kylie - Once again I am out of date with info, what TAFE course are you enrolling in? Is it work related or something for you, iykwim.

Amanda - have a great time at the park.

Syl - that is such sad news for the EB'er that has been trying to have a bub. Just doesnt make sense how sometimes those that so desperately want a family have to go through so much heartache.

I am trying to finally get my house the way I want it, it's the first chance I have had to do this since we brought the house. Starting on the lounge room today and taking my time with it so that I have it looking the way I want, well sort of, there are pieces of furniture that I would love to get rid of and replace but Carl loves them so much it would be a struggle I think. Oh well, we will have to wait and see.

As soon the house it organised I will look forward to inviting you all over  biggrin.gif

#21 ~Danni~

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:19 AM

Korrine~ Yes I did! Sorry forgot to mention it! I have briefly read it and all I can say is Wow! That is amazing to reach a 60 year milestone! Years ago, Downy children didnt have a very good lifespan, cos people used to put them in homes sad.gif  It makes me cry when I think of it sad.gif

#22 Annabel05

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:21 PM

Hello Everyone,

Kylie Glad you are feeling better, should have told work you were still ill!!

Syl So sad about the fellow EBer. Sometimes life is just so unfair!!

Mel sorry to hear you are not feeling wel. Look after yourself.

Ok not much to report here. Imogen is having a sleep and Chloe is at preschool, Mark is having hand therapy and I am have a moment by myself.

Enjoy the rest of the day

A

#23 Milly Molly Mandy

Posted 29 January 2007 - 01:07 PM

I'm so bored today. I have a cold so can't be bothered doing anything around the house. Sean is asleep, Eamon is whinging in his cot after waking up with the sh*ts. (Had him up for 5 minutes and all he did was thrash around in my arms) So I am exploring EB. Even posted in a couple of other threads  Tounge1.gif .

BBL
Celeste

I should be going through my photos, haven't got any printed since April last year  ph34r.gif

ETA ((waves)) Natalie

Edited by polar bear, 29 January 2007 - 01:07 PM.

#24 Mouth

Posted 29 January 2007 - 01:36 PM

Hi All

Have caught up....

Korrine - I hope you get the house sorted just like you want. I'm nearly done with ours since the six years of renovations. Luckily DH and I agree on most things to do with furniture etc.

Annabel
- Oh how lovely, a moment to yourself. Jess has gone to sleep so I have that too. But so much to do I shouldn't really be on here!!!

Danni - how is Paige? I'm sure tomorrow will go fine. You're very strong now. I looked at your chart and kinda understand it, from what Syl and Meliss have been saying anyway. So here is my unexpert opinion.....it looks good.  smile1.gif

Syl, Kristy, Fi and Carol - Bet you're looking forward to tomorrow/Wednesday!!!!

Kylie (MM) - I can't see your new sig?  sad.gif I'm surprised you haven't heard anything about the house, considering they had the whole weekend to think about it???? When we bought our place we heard back in a few hours they accepted our offer, and we got it for a bargain. What is everyone else's experience? Have you waited long to hear?

Kylie (MB)
- Glad you're feeling better! I know how nasty it was. My Dad said it was the worst he's ever felt (I think he has a mild form of memory loss!)

Celeste - Hope those boys are behaving themselves today

Cathy - have you heard from DH about home time yet?

Kristy - great pics of the family. Alyssa is such a cutie. I have been to Adelaide about 4 times I think but never been sight seeing, always there for nationals so training 9 hours a day  wacko.gif

Deb - where are you? How are you and Charlotte?

Meliss - How are the puppies doing now? Jess was feeding herself cereal this morning and broke a bowl out of my new dinnerset. I know I shouldn't have given it to her in the first place! I was sitting right in front of her and she pushed it and i tried to catch it but I'm no cricketer! I need to get some plastic bowls I guess if she's going to do it herself from now...

Mel - glad to hear the kids liked tennis. Do they have cute little raquets? What is the temp there today? Hopefully under 40!

Sam - how are you doing honey?

Sorry to anyone I missed....
OK off to BPay some bills  blink.gif

#25 Guest_bubby76_*

Posted 29 January 2007 - 02:02 PM

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still around.  I hope that you all had a great Australia Day long weekend.

Nat ~ I'm good but feeling extra tired these days and don't have much energy.  Takes a bit for me to get going.

Meliss ~ Congrats on the new pups!!  I'm sorry to hear that you lost a couple and I couldn't help cry when I read that.  Hope that you are feeling much better and that the other pups are all healthy  biggrin.gif

Well bub is due in 6 weeks (OMG!)  My mum bought us a bassinette yesterday and over the weekend I put a limo pram on layby.  Hoping to collect that in a couple of weeks.

I'll be popping in and out of this thread now as I have so much to do before bubby arrives.  Have to go to Big W and start buying supplies like dummies etc.  I also have to sort out all of Tyler's old clothes and get out his old baby suits.  And I must start packing my hospital bag.

My belly is really starting to hurt so I think bub is having his final growth spurt.  And I'm not sleeping too well at night due to the constant back ache.  Gotta love pregnancy!

Seeing my OB on Thursday for a check up and I should be on weekly visits until I deliver.

Sorry to anyone I've missed but I'm thinking of you all xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.