November 05 Parents #194

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
172 replies to this topic

#26 *~Kellie~*

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:09 PM

Hey Sal, I'd say 105 makes you around 14 - 15 dpo - have a look on www.betabase.info its a great site for beta levels.  IMO Dr's tests are crappola, I have never had a BFP from a doctors office.

Ladies I am about to post something in the PP, so will check back in later for Fiona news!

Cheers

Kell

#27 Reje-ru

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:19 PM

Kell - what would that mean for EDD?

Sal

#28 *~Kellie~*

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:26 PM

I reckon 29th October  biggrin.gif

#29 Guest_Tameika_*

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:26 PM

I knew it Sal! CONGRATS again! I hope the next 8 months go very smoothly for you  biggrin.gif

Kirsty- I wasnt to informative now was I? Lol, I thought it was just a bit vague...

Mechelle- I'm not quite ready to start now although i bet DH would be enthusiastic lol!

Now DH is going to steal the computer so i wont be able to check for news for a while  rant.gif

#30 Night0wl

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:51 PM

Sal: Want me to change your EDD on the list to Kell's prediction??

So happy for you!!

Please girls tell me something more I can do for my sore throat sad.gif I can barely swallow, have taken panadol but it is doing NOTHING and the butter menthols are making me feel like chucking  sick.gif

#31 Sonara

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:52 PM

Bugger, still no news! I see everyone has disappeared from the waiting game.

I won't be back until after dinner, gotta take the kids to their swimming lessons,

I hope Fiona's news is here when i get back biggrin.gif

#32 Tpe

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:54 PM

Darn..  I want news.  

Kirsty: Teaspoon of honey will give you some small relief but I would go a big old bowl of ice cream. Guaranteed to cure a sore throat. Well that was my reason to have yummies when I had glandular fever. OUCH.. I can still feel that throat now..

ETA: I won't get back on until late tonight as Alyssa has 3 hours of dancing this afternoon and then I need to get the kids fed. I might try and sneak back in while I'm cooking dinner.

Edited by Tpe, 05 February 2007 - 01:55 PM.

#33 My cup runneth ove

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:10 PM

Kirsty - what about gargling (sp) with salt water?

#34 XxLady_SarahxX

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:19 PM

chemist for ati famatorys (sp?) something to reduce the swelling?
Hope you feel better soon.

#35 Night0wl

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:25 PM

Thanks Teresa I am feeling a bit off today foodwise and just don't think I could even eat ice-cream, shocking isn't it?? Might try and force some down anyway wink.gif

Sara: Will try the gargle again, had an unfortunate gargling incident this morning  sick.gif but hopefully I am over it now...

Sarah: Am weighing up a trip out with the kids with how desperate I am for relief LOL so far staying home is winning although I feel like utter cr@p sad.gif

Sal: I must be bored today LOL I went looking for non-halloween blinkies for you...

Arrgghhh this waiting is killing me!!

#36 emma_louise

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:27 PM

Kirsty - check with your chemist; some cold and flu tablets are ok at some stages of pregnancy. You could be lucky!

#37 Puggle

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:30 PM

Hi All,

There's a very, um, educational(?) thread going on in venting if you need to fill in your time while waiting for Fiona's news.

I have to head out to Playgroup, so will have to catch up later.

Anne

Edited by Puggle, 05 February 2007 - 02:30 PM.

#38 KylieY

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:49 PM

Waiting waiting waiting......drumming fingers on desk!  I can't wait to hear Fiona's pink news!

SAL - WOOo HOO!!  Congratulations!  What wonderful news!

B - I am so sorry to hear you are having a tough time with your health. Please know I am thinking of you. Love the pic of Alana!  So looks so grown up!

I still have so much to catch up on....BBL

#39 willsmumsos

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:42 PM

See what I mean about the dangers of giving your tot a spoon! It's all through his hair and all over his torso though the photo doesn't pic it up!

xxxCecile

#40 Reje-ru

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:56 PM

LOL Cecile, Will looks gorgeous!

K - love the blinkies, how did I miss those? I'm sneaking one in this post LOL I second the ice cream for a sore throat, or nice warm milky milo. Poor thing!

Kell - can I pm you my BD dates  blush.gif and see what EDD u can come up with? I have a basic grasp but as we all know you're the fertility guru here!

B - love the pic of A! Hope you are doing ok, been thinking of you!

Everyone - thanks for putting up with my rant this morning erm emotional or what LOL I just cant help but be worried, especially after November m/c and the other two before Rubes came along. This is a much wanted bubs so I'm throwing salt over my shoulder, looking for four leaf clovers and doing anything I can in prayers that this baby will stick.

Fiona - hopefully bubs is here and you're all doing well. Cant wait for the news!

thanks again guys!
Sal

Edited by Reje-ru, 05 February 2007 - 03:58 PM.

#41 *~Kellie~*

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:15 PM

PM away my love...

#42 ~*Becky*~

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:24 PM

umm Anne what thread were you talking about i got dinner cooking now and i need something to do?

#43 Reje-ru

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:24 PM

Thanks Kell biggrin.gif

#44 Night0wl

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:04 PM

Far out I am about to explode with curiosity!!!!

#45 ~*Becky*~

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:28 PM

I know how you feel K i am walking back and forth pacing the floor surely she has bub in her arms by now  smile1.gif

#46 Reje-ru

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:29 PM

ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif Lurking, lurking, lurking ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif

#47 Guest_Tameika_*

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:38 PM

Lurking here to lol, surely we must hear some news soon!

#48 XxLady_SarahxX

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:51 PM

Hope mum and dad have bub safe in arms and both are ok.

laugh.gif  laugh.gif
11 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)
5 Members: cazm, Mechelle, AngelaK, VJs Mummy, XxLady_SarahxX

#49 Guest_Mechelle_*

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:51 PM

Still nothing?

Anne - I am curious too, what thread in venting is it?

#50 XxLady_SarahxX

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:53 PM

Is it the FREELOADERS thread?
If so its about a lady who belives her 14yr old neice is a freeloader. lots drama as usal lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.