#1 Lucky Mama

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:03 AM

New thread time

Kim

http://members.essentialbaby.com.au/index....howtopic=324786

#2 ~ZiggyStardust~

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:04 AM

GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Chels13, 05 February 2007 - 10:14 AM.

#3 Nephnie

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:05 AM

me

Ha ha Dani!! BEat you to it!! SILVER!!!

Edited by *MikyMonster*, 05 February 2007 - 10:05 AM.

#4 hollybeagle1981

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:06 AM

ETA:  Bronze, lol.. I beat you too Dani!

Morning girls,

I'm sitting here with my Raspberry UDL, yes, UDL at 9.55 a.m.  LOL..  It is DH and my annual ritual for superbowl Sunday (well Monday in AUS) and I can only have 1 this year as I still have to BF  rant.gif . LOL.  DH has considerably more than that to consume.  GO THE COLTS!

Beck:  I will definately be at the nappycino!  I am picking up a new cover I bought from Pookey Pockets. Kirsty you coming?

Erin:  I think I have your number somewhere??  Hope you are doing ok.

Steph:  congrats on selling a cover!  We have given you some good reviews so that might help??

QOTD:  I always say 'no' to Vienna and surprisingly she will let go of what ever she's got a hold of.  It makes her cry when I say 'no' if she's bitten me while Bf'ing though.  sad.gif  I feel bad.

Chels:  good luck with Jack going in his own room.  Wow, do you have a temperature? Doing all that ironing, lol. How nice that you can pass the cradle onto your preggie friend.

Leanne:  Why don't you have a look on SEEK to see if there are any  jobs available?  You are definately welcome to camp out at our house, lol.  biggrin.gif

US:  Well AF is due today and I did a test, but BFN.  I'm not really sure how my cycles will go as it is my first one, but I'll keep you posted biggrin.gif .

My nipple is cracked!! OUCH!  I have not had any problems with BF'ing before, so maybe it is Vienna's teeth??  It hurts so much when she's feeding.  I might have to express for a few days on that side.  Already cause I"m favouring my left side (as that nipple is still intact  Tounge1.gif ) that boob is bigger.  I hope it doesn't affect my supply.

WLC:  I'm not even going to weigh myself this morning  sad.gif .  I have been so bad and feeling yuck.  But I have come up with a great idea!  It is my B'day in April and I'd love to be my goal weight by then, so I'm going to buy a size 12 dress and book a night on the Kookaburra Queen to have dinner with matt.  So I HAVE to fit into my nice dress by my B'day!  Now to find the perfect dress.. biggrin.gif

OK, better get back to superbowl..  Then we are off to Movieworld this afternoon (i haven't even used my season ticket yet and matt's been 3 times!)

Love Kristi and Vienna

Edited by hollybeagle1981, 05 February 2007 - 10:06 AM.

#5 Guest_DBear_*

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:09 AM

I knew I wouldn't get a medal as I was typinng too slowly.

I haven't been able to get back here since Friday night. Our weekend was full on so I haven't even had time to read.

Weightloss Challenge
I didnt' lose any weight but at least I didnt' gain anything. I have been so bad the past two weeks. I need to focus.

Also last week I am not sure I updated everyone. Due to me getting busier with uni etc I will only update you if you PM me otherwise I may miss it in the thread.

Us
Oliver started Family Daycare this morning. It hit me last night that he will be in care 5 days a week from today and I'm feeling a little sad this morning. I have to keep telling myself that it will give me time to get ready for uni.

Off to read the thread so I can do some quick personals.

ETA
LOL went back to claim boobies and Kristie had beaten me to it!!!

Dani

Edited by DBear, 05 February 2007 - 10:14 AM.

#6 ellacy

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:09 AM

(o)(o) Boobies!!!!!
Dani beat me but didnt claim boobies so im claiming it..hehe

Edited by kristies80, 05 February 2007 - 10:09 AM.

#7 TheyCallMeRach

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:40 AM

Morning ladies,
I am so tired. I couldnt sleep last night even though i was so tired i just layed there all night. Not fair, then i weighed myself this morning. A very lousy 100gram. I know it was from my big night out cuz i weighed myelf on sat morning and i was almost 1kg down from mondays weigh in then i stuffed it up and whacked it all back on again in one night. Can you tell im so shirty. I have  AF too and its so heavy. I ended up dragging myself up this morning and got my vacuuming and mopping done plus my 2 loads of washing. I went to load the kids into the pram to go walking and all 3 tires were flat as tacks so i got the pump out and only 2 would pump up so i rang DH and work and wanted  to cry.  He told me to take the wheel off and try again so i did and finally got it pumped up but then holly was ready for a  nap so will try and go when she wakes up.

Chels-good on you for cleaning out the clothes, they pile up dont they. I have garbage bags full of baby clothes all over the place. I was laying in bed feeling all clucky last night.
Beck-your trip to Mt tamborine sounds nice. I think my DH mate who stayed here on the weekend got married around there somewhere.
Kristie-yum, i love all you can eat.
Kath-Holly has a prayer blanket rabbit thing and i hear it going off through the monitor all night long. Scares the life out of me.
Leanne-sounds like you are all set to go. When do you leave?
VENT
Im really annoyed with my uncles at the moment. My nan is turning 75 in 2 weeks and they are planning a lunch and a dinner for her and 2 of my uncles are flying up from Victoria and 2  others live here in Sydney. So one of them in Vic has been emailing me asking for money to send my nan to England and i said no we have bought  her a gift and will give her some spending money but thats it. So he tells me ok and they will let me know the details of her birthday party dinner thing. My brother rang me this morning (he works   with one of my uncles in the Navy) and says my uncle mentioned my nans party and my brother asked the details and he said "oh are  you lot planning on coming"? my brother said yes were were and my uncle said oh well i have booked a place for lunch and its only small so with all of the kids and stuff we would have to cancel and book somewhere else if  all of us were to come too (my 2  brothers, their wives and kids and us). Then he said they were having  a bbq at his girlfriends place that same night for my nan but told my brother its a small place and it would be best if we didnt go cuz there isnt any room for the kids to  play. Im fuming mad. My other uncle  knew all along we wanted to come and they went and planned it without considering us, we get the feeling we are not wanted. I feel so sad for my mum  cuz they havent even rang her to tell her about the party so i guess she isnt invited either. We think its cuz we didnt put in the $300 or so dollars each that they wanted  to pay for my nans trip. Mongrels.  rant.gif

#8 ***jules***

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:43 AM

Morning girls

Yes someone please try and get in touch with Erin!  I am a bit worried cos I haven't even seen her reading lately.  Lets hope she is too busy being lovey dovey with Jedd hey?

Will post my weight loss or non weight loss tonight after WW.  I am training at WW tonight so might be late when I get home.  I am so excited about having something to do once a week!

Well Ella slept crap last night and everytime I heard her crying I just laid there half asleep.  By the time I came to enough DH was already up and in her room! I must have been really tired.

Help please girls - Ella has what look like mozzie bites - a few on her arms and one on her face.  How do I know if they are mozie bites and not chicken pox or something?  Do chicken pox look like mozzie bites??

#9 Nephnie

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:52 AM

Jules- Chicken pox almost ALWAYS pops up on the chest or back first.  Miky gets bitten on the face and arms heaps by mozzies.   With Chicken pox, Ella would be scratching like mad, whereas a mozzie bite often gets forgotten or ignored.

HTHs!

GET OFF THE BLOODY COMPUTER STEPH!!

#10 ellacy

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:53 AM

Jules - Im pretty sure chicken pox start on either the back, chest or behind the ears... they are like little blisters. HTH

Rach - You must have been too overtired thats why you couldnt sleep.Grrr to your uncles.. that is so so rude. If that were me Id just turn up anyway.. stuff em!!

Forgot to mention earlier that Ella has a new trick. If I sing "if your happy and you know it clap your hands".. well she claps her hands. Its sooo cute! And she's started making this cheeky face where she smiles and scrunches her nose up and does like this huffy sniffing thing. If that makes sense? So cute.

#11 Guest_DBear_*

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:35 AM

Kristie
Sorry to hear that Ella was sick but good to also hear she is now on the mend. Glad to hear you had a good night with Ella last night. Cute about Ella clapping her hands when you do it. When I do that with Oliver he waves his right hand madly. LOL. I don't think he is very coordinated.

Renee
That's exciting that you are considering No.3.

Beck
Sorry to hear that Cooper has been out of sorts. Hope it improves. Cute pics of Cooper in the cot. Yay for your loss of 1kg.

Jules
Love the pic of Ella and her muffin. Oliver had bites on his arm like that and I thought they were chicken pox too but they only were on his arm so figured just bites. When I went to the Paed for his excema he said they were just mozzie bites. Sorry I am not too helpful.

Rhiannon
Good luck on getting all the childcare you need. I know how tough it can be so I have my fingers crossed for you.

Britt
hugs to you about your friends commenting about you still BF. You are right no matter what you do people will pass judgement. I think you should BF for as long as you can. I wish I could've BF. People used to say stuff to me about FF. The family members were the worst. One of my aunts was down right mean about it but wouldn't say it to my face. She told my mum that I just wasn't trying hard enough and if I wanted to BF I could and a whole bunch of other stuff as well. I just can't be bothered listening to people like that. They aren't in your situation.

QOTD - Toilet Training
Not sure when. I am still getting the hang of solids LOL. Can't even think about TT.

Kath
Cute haircut pics of Josh. I hope your skin is ok now.

Jeannie
Sorry to hear you had a fight with DH.

Kristi
Wow. Those photos of the kids you sponsor were great. Cute pic of Vienna also. You are obviously very keen on the Superbowl. I don't really know that much about it other than it's really big in the States. You poor thing with a cracked nipple. I had that when I was
BF and it killed like anything. I hope it gets better soon. Good luck on TTC this month. Fingers crossed.

SATC
Another huge fan. I have all the seasons. I could watch them over and over and never grow tired of them.

Erin
Where are you? I hope everything is ok.

Shari
LOl about the icon for your MIL.

Sarah
You've been busy by the sounds of things.

Amber
Cute photo of Zane. I love those book parties as well but they are very dangerous!!

Rach
Your night sounded wild. love your  sick.gif smiley Sorry to hear about your family troubles in regards to your Nan's birthday.

QOTD - Do you cut the crust of your bubs sandwiches?
Oliver isn't good on the finger foods. He has a really bad gag reflex and will vomit quite easily. Also I haven't been giving him wheat product as he had a bit of a reaction but if I did I'd cut off the crusts.

QOTD - NO
Oliver is just starting to get the word "no" he has been stopping doing stuff if I say it.

Chels
Love your new sig. I did a clean out of Oliver's clothes a while back and put them in those space saver bags.

Leanne
Sorry to hear you've been having EB probs. Glad to hear you'll be coming to Queensland. I certainly look forward to meeting up with you. I had a thing against telstra too but now have my mobile with them. I am on prepaid and get 1c texts to other telstra mobiles.

Steph
Glad to hear you spent some nice time with DH.

Well I'd best get off here before I spend too much time and waste the time have without Oliver here.

Have a great day everyone.

Dani

Edited by DBear, 05 February 2007 - 11:35 AM.

#12 ***jules***

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:36 AM

Thanks girls - I am pretty sure they are mozzie bites.  Just paranoid cos I have 4 friends and their bubs coming over tomorrow!

Kristie - awww that is so cute!!!!!!!!!

Ella copies DH lately and he is always chewing gum so she constantly looks like she is chewing and makes a chewing sound.  Its pretty funny!

#13 ribenaberrie

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:37 AM

May 2006 Parents Group

Welcome to the May 2006 Parents Group.

Our Babies
Boys: 18 Girls: 22
25th March

comjulia123 (Jules) It's a girl! - Ella Grace @ 33w 6d - 5lb 12oz - HC 31cm, L 48.5cm - Perth, WA

12th April

4lildarlins (Chris) DD Emma (5), DD Sarah (4), DS Callum (2) It's a boy! - Joshua William @ 38w 2d - 6lb 13oz - HC 36cm, L 50cm

16th April

ribenaberrie (Jackie) DH Jimmy It's a girl! - Jocelyn Ariel @ 38w 0d - 6lb 6oz - HC 34.5cm, L 49cm - Sydney, NSW

1st May

Wickazoid (Angela) DS Xander (3) It's a boy! - Zayden @ 40w 3d - 8lb 10oz - HC 35cm, L 52cm - Wavell Heights, QLD

adum (Amber) DS Kobe (2) It's a boy! - Zane @ 39w 0d - 9lb 6oz - HC 37cm, L cm - Sydney, NSW

3rd May

**BuTTerFly** (Kylie) DH David, DD Kloe Taylor (3) It's a boy! - Zack Reily @ 39w 3d - 7lb 8oz - HC 35.5cm, L 54cm - Southern Highlands, NSW

5th May

**Slappy** AKA BrennaBoo (Rhiannon) DH Ray, DD Brenna Rose (2) It's a girl! - Bridget Lillian D'Brass @ 39w 0d - 7lb 2oz - HC 35cm, L 50cm - Sydney, NSW

smiliek (Kylie) DH Tom It's a boy! - Thomas Roger Warren Ross @ 36w 6d - 6lb 12oz - HC 33cm, L 48cm - Morley, WA

Nessy72 (Nessy) DH Nick It's a boy! - Xavier Ryan Petti @ 38w 3d - 7lb 2oz - HC 33.9cm, L 50cm - Oakleigh, VIC

8th May

geniebottle (Jeannie) It's a girl! - Lola Jorja @ 40w 6d - 8lb 6oz - HC 35.5cm, L 52cm - Sydney, NSW

9th May

Babyhugs () DS Austin (8), DS Ethan (6) It's a girl! - Amelia Raquel @ 41w 4d - 7lb 14oz - HC 36cm, L cm - Wagga Wagga, NSW

10th May

jeaniebean (Jean) DS Shaquille (4) It's a girl! - Isabelle Scarlett @ 39w 0d - 7lb 13oz - HC 33.5cm, L 49.5cm - Blacktown, NSW

rachandbub (Rach) DS Jake (2) It's a girl! - Holly Rebecca @ 41w 0d - 8lb 5oz - HC 36cm, L 51cm - Hawkesbury, NSW

Shellw () DD Gemma (3) It's a girl! - Alyssa Rachael @ 40w 6d - 7lb 12oz - HC 37.5cm, L cm - Brisbane, QLD

11th May

*MikyMonster* AKA Captain Cremin (Steph) It's a girl! - Mikayla Jane @ 41w 2d - 8lb 8oz - HC 36cm, L 53cm - Geraldton, WA

leamacka (Leanne) DS Will (3), DD Lauren (18m) It's a girl! - Amelia Rose Mackenzie @ 38w 0d - 6lb 1oz - HC 33cm, L 51cm - Narrandera, NSW

**LYN** (Lyn) DH Dave, DD Molly (2) It's a boy! - Max Devron Walkerden @ 38w 4d - 8lb 12oz - HC 36.7cm, L 49cm - Sydney, NSW

12th May

TazzieD (Shari) It's a girl! - Emily Grace @ 38w 2d - 7lb 13oz - HC 35.8cm, L 51cm - Brisbane, QLD

15th May

brittlestar (Britt) DH Simon It's a boy! - Hunter Jesse @ 41w 5d - 9lb 0oz - HC 36cm, L 52cm - North Coast, NSW

mumoftwoboys (Renee) DS Jacob (2) It's a boy! - Mason James @ 39w 0d - 8lb 3oz - HC 38cm, L cm - Waroona, WA

champersgal (Shannon) DS Thomas (3) It's TWIN girls! - Lily @ 33w 4d - 5lb 7oz - HC 34cm, L 47cm & Ava @ 33w 4d - 5lb 8oz - HC 34cm, L 47cm - Brisbane, QLD

carrothead73 (Natalie) DD Emily (3) It's a girl! - Gracie @ 40w 0d - 7lb 10oz - HC 35cm, L 49cm - Sydney, NSW

chloes-ma (Lauren) It's a girl! - Chloe Arabelle @ 38w 4d - 6lb 6oz - HC cm, L cm -

17th May

Kath14 (Kath) It's a boy! - Joshua David @ 38w 6d - 6lb 8oz - HC 33.5cm, L 55cm - Mackay QLD

22nd May

mamashan () It's a boy! - Charlie Lewis @ 41w 2d - 9lb 4oz - HC 34cm, L 54.5cm - Adelaide, SA

23rd May

zachsmummy (Sarah) DP Rodney It's a boy! - Zacharius Rodney Muiser @ 41w 0d - 8lb 3oz - HC 35cm, L 54cm - Sydney, NSW

kristies80 (Kristie) It's a girl! - Ella Louise @ 40w 2d - 7lb 8oz - HC 33.5cm, L 49.5cm - Melbourne, VIC

24th May

~coopersmum~ (Beck) It's a boy! - Cooper @ 40w 2d - 8lb 4oz - HC 35.5cm, L 52cm - Gold Coast, QLD

Wowie (Kath) It's a girl! - Luella Elizabeth @ 41w 0d - 7lb 13oz - HC 34.8cm, L 49.3cm - Yarra Valley, VIC

DBear (Dani) It's a boy! - Oliver Alexander @ 39w 2d - 8lb 8oz - HC 35cm, L 52cm - Brisbane, QLD

25th May

mers (Meredith) It's a girl! - Chelsea Ann @ 40w 1d - 7lb 15oz - HC 34cm, L 50cm - Sydney, NSW

26th May

corri (Corrie) DH Justin It's a girl! - Keira Emilie Sebire @ 41w 0d - 9lb 10oz - HC 37cm, L 54cm - Dee Why, NSW

jellybelly1 (Kylie) It's a boy! - Keegan @ 35w 0d - 6lb 3oz - HC 34.5cm, L 48cm - Brisbane, QLD

cheeky-lil-monsta (Erin) It's a boy! - Dylan Robert @ 43w 5d - 6lb 9oz - HC 35cm, L cm - Darwin, NT

28th May

Chels13 AKA Chelsey-May (Chelsey) DH Luke It's a boy! - Jack Leonard @ 39w 5d - 7lb 3oz - HC 35cm, L 49cm - Newcastle, NSW

29th May

coopersmummy (Erin) It's a girl! - Cooper Mikyla McKenna Law @ 40w 3d - 7lb 9oz - HC 35.5cm, L 52cm - Caloundra, QLD

31st May

stirkykitty (Kirsty) DS Clayton (2) It's a boy! - Preston Thomas Charles @ 40w 4d - 9lb 4oz - HC 35cm, L 55.5cm - Beaudesert, QLD

7th June

Binna (Belinda) DS Twins Caelan & Liam (2.5) It's a girl! - Evelyn Lola @ 40w 6d - 8lb 9oz - HC 36cm, L 52cm - North-West Sydney, NSW

12th June

hollybeagle1981 (Kristi) DH Matt It's a girl! - Vienna Rose Lyons @ 41w 6d - 9lb 5oz - HC 37cm, L 57cm - Logan, QLD

Mummies Currently TTCing

*MikyMonster* (Steph) ~ TTC #2

hollybeagle1981 (Kristi) ~ TTC #2

**BuTTerFly** (Kylie) ~ TTC #3

corri (Corrie) ~ TTC #2

TazzieD (Shari) ~ TTC #2

Wowie (Kath) ~ TTC #2

leamacka (Leanne) ~ TTC #4

brittlestar (Britt) ~ Unofficially TTC #2

Posted Image Mummies Currently Pregnant

ribenaberrie (Jackie) ~ EDD 23/07/2007

jellybelly1 (Kylie) ~ EDD 30/08/2007

*** Don't forget those Pelvic Floor Exercises girls! original.gif ***

Instructions for joining this thread

Please either post or PM me the following details.
  • Baby's Name
  • Date Born
  • Gestation
  • Weight at birth
  • Head circumference at birth
  • Where you live
  • Details of other children
Instructions for getting MSN Messenger Contact List

You will be sent our group MSN Messenger contact list after you have:
Joined this thread in EB
Provided jellybelly1 via PM your MSN Messenger contact details

Instructions for joining our MSN Group (EB - May 06 Parents)

The MSN group is available for you to post photos, also for chat sessions, polls, etc.
You will be accepted into the MSN group after you have:
Joined this thread in EB
Provided your EB username in your request to join.
The link is EB - May 06 Parents - (use your MSN passport login or sign up for one) and provide your EB Username in your request to join the group.
Feel free to upload pictures to the MSN Group, but please put your EB login name as the first word in the name of the image for easy identification.

Anyways changes or updates, let me know. original.gif

As we've recently had a rollcall, if you are no longer on the list but wish to be, please PM me. original.gif

Posted Image

#14 ***jules***

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:38 AM

QOTD - I say no to Ella when she starts getting into something that she isn't meant to be near.  Her reaction - big smile while looking as far away from me as possible and then keeps on doing what she was doing!  So she obviously understand no - just chooses to ignore it!  Great!

#15 ZachandPaigesMum

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:43 AM

Leanne – I have the new next g phone, I’m in Campbelltown area and where ever I have been its always had full coverage.

Qotd – some times I cut off the crusts but not often when im having toast he always eats my crusts off them.

Kristie – he tries to use a spoon but turns it upside down first and then up the right way so its mostly off so I make it so he can grab it. Im going to try to get him to let me feed him dinner again though.

Jules – I think chicken pox looks like blisters

now time for some pics

#16 Guest_DBear_*

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:44 AM

MARVELLOUS MAY MUMMIES WEIGHTLOSS CHALLENGE WEEK FIVE February 5th

Start Date - Monday 8th January

OK Girls it's weigh in time again. If you PM your losses I'll update them. Please let me know if I've missed you from last week. I wasn't on here much so may have missed someone.

Group Members, Goal & Diet
Dani (DBear) - 35kg CSIRO
Jules (comjulia123) - 20kg WW
Kristi (hollybeagle1981) - 10kg
Corrie (corri) - 5kg WW
Anni (wca) - 4kg
Jeannie (geniebottle) - 15kg WW
Kristie (kristies80) - 6kg WW
Lyn (**LYN**) - 10kg CSIRO
Meredith (mers) - 3kg by Jan 31st WW
Tara (Babyhugs) - 15kg
Renee (mumoftwoboys) - 5kg WW
Britt (brittlestar) - 10kg Low GI
Rhiannon (**Slappy**) - 30kg
Beck (~coopersmum~) - 15kg WW
Vanessa (Nessy72) - 15kg
Leanne (leamacka) - 13kg CSIRO
Rach (rachandbub) - 15kg WW
Catherine (humphreybear) - 10kg
Jean (jeaniebean) - 10kg Dr Phil's
Chelsey (Chels13) - 35kg

TOTAL WEIGHT LOST AT THE END OF WEEK FOUR (5th Feb)
Dani (DBear) - 3.0kg
Jules (comjulia123) - 3.1kg
Kristi (hollybeagle1981) -
Corrie (corri) -
Anni (wca) - 0kg
Jeannie (geniebottle) - 0kg
Kristie (kristies80) - 0.5kg
Lyn (**LYN**) - 2.8kg
Meredith (mers) - 2.7kg
Tara (Babyhugs) - 0.9kg
Renee (mumoftwoboys) - 0.9kg
Britt (brittlestar) - 2.0kg
Rhiannon (**Slappy**) - 1.4kg
Beck (~coopersmum~) - 3.5kg
Vanessa (Nessy72) - 4.0kg
Leanne (leamacka) - 1.0kg
Rach (rachandbub) - 3.9kg
Catherine (humphreybear) -
Jean (jeaniebean) - 2.8kg
Chelsey (Chels13) - 0.5kg

#17 Nephnie

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:13 PM

STEPH!! You're an F*ing useless silly COW!!!

I FORGOT MIKAYLA'S SWIMMING LESSON THIS MORNING!!! DAFT WENCH!!!  rant.gif

I was busy cleaning my fridge out when I went to email my brother's girlfriend and told her we were going down to Perth in a few weeks AFTER swimming lessons.  THat's when it dawned on me that we missed them!! GRRRRRR!! I am SOOOO Angry with myself!!!  

rant.gif  rant.gif  rant.gif

#18 Guest_**Slappy**_*

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:03 PM

Hi Girls,

This is just a 'me' post because I am so busy today!

Had a busy weekend, it was my stepfathers birthday so there was a BBQ at mums house on Saturday night and then a lunch and his mums yesterday. I am officially sick of my stepsister lol  wink.gif She is SO selfish and self centred... she thinks its 'terrible and mean' that I am moving into my mums house and that my mum gave her tenants notice. My mum didnt break any rules asking them to move out, you can ask them to leave if a family member needs to move in, and it was the end of their lease anyway. Bah. I think she is jealous because my house is only 10 years old and still has a modern kitchen and bathroom whereas her house is about 35 years old and in need of upgrade.

She is SO ungrateful though. My mum bought that house FOR HER TO LIVE IN, and gives her reduced rent. And still she complains, nothing is ever good enough. Geez I am sick of her attitude! And she plays everyone, its just 'give me give me give me' with her Dad and then she plays games where she will get upset and not answer her phone. He gets worried and thinks she is trying to commit suicide because she tried to kill herself last year and ended up in hospital having her stomach pumped. Geez, its like a soap opera here. I told my mum that I dont put up with behaviour like that from my friends and if she continues to behave like that, I just wont make any effort to speak to her, its not like I need that drama in my life  wacko.gif

Anyway!! Sorry for the vent! I spoke to the daycare director this morning and she has given me another day of care for each of the girls starting the week I start study, and is pretty sure she can offer me anotehr day as well. So the girls will be going to childcare Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Which is good I think, it gives us a break inbetween their days so its not too much for them.

I got my hair cut this morning! A totally different style, much much shorter than what I usually have, and it has 3 colours in it  cool.gif Its dark on the bottom half, a lighter brown on the top half and then has blond foils on the top half too. Looks pretty cool, I will post a piccy later  biggrin.gif

Anyway... sorry for lack of personals. I have to go fill out the multitude of forms from centrelink about the study etc... plus take my dog to the parlour to have his hair cut.

I will BBL when the girls are in bed original.gif

#19 ~ZiggyStardust~

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:49 PM

Hi all

Just finished lunch, and I'm so full... arrrhhh  sick.gif  

Kristi - ouch on the cracked nipple, have you tried any nipple cream on it yet?  Hope it's not too painful  unsure.gif

Dani - I bet you'll be getting a lot of cuddles after Day Care...  Hope it's all going well for Oliver  original.gif  BTW - what a great idea with the space saver vacuum bags, hmmm, might have to invest in one or two of them  biggrin.gif

Rach - bloody mongrels alright, how dare they?  You poor bugger, how rude!  mad.gif   Hope you get to see your nan in the end....  and your period pain goes away soon  wacko.gif
BTW - I agree with Kristie - turn up anyway, it's YOUR nan!

Kristie - that thing you described Ella doing sounds so cute  biggrin.gif

Jellybelly 1 (Kylie) - LOL about being preggers, I was only recently ovulating too, but I told DH not to come anywhere near me then - phew... blush.gif

Jules - hope all goes well for you tonight in your new role!  

Sarah - Zach looks super cute in the water, he has such a grown up face, very adorable  biggrin.gif

Erin - great news all is well  biggrin.gif  

Steph - LOL about forgetting Miky's swimming lesson - we just have too much on our minds, us busy busy mums  cool.gif

Rhiannon - your step sister sounds like a whinging cow honestly, bugger her, as you said, if you don't put up with it from friends, why from her... <_<   Can't wait to see the new hair style  original.gif

Oooh, just about to start again for the arvo, BBL

Chels  biggrin.gif

ETA – geez EB is giving me the sh*ts, it is forever coming up that it’s having ‘troubles’ and ‘encountering problems’ grrrhhhh

#20 adum

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:02 PM

Rach
Sounds like you had a great night out.  I don’t think I could do that anymore.  1am is late enough for me!  At least you got to sleep in.  It’s easy to spend that much on grog when you’re out hey?  We used to do that every weekend.  

Kylie
The book I read recommended starting on their 2nd birthdays, but there’s no way Kobe would have got it then.  We started 3 months after that and apart from the first week, it has been surprisingly okay.  My nephew (2¼ yrs) goes to a day-care centre run by Russian women.  In Russia toilet training begins the day they start walking, regardless of age.  So he’s toilet trained at day care, but not at home!  I don’t know what they do, but he does it for them but won’t cooperate for my sister.  Everyone I know has waited til at least 2yrs, sometimes 3.  

Jules
We don’t cut the crust off sandwiches.  Zane is a pig and we’d lose half the sandwich if we did that.  He doesn’t drop a crumb the little swine.

Steph
Yay for DH taking over yesterday.  Any chance AF could hang around a little bit longer this month ???  Can’t believe you missed swimming – der!  

Sarah
Wow Zach has so many teeth!  Zane only has his 2 bottom teeth.  Love the photos in the water!  

Chels
I absolutely love going to baby showers!  Especially all the games!  Having a good clean up is good for the mind.  Your new sig is beautiful.

QOTD
When I say "no" to Zane, Kobe walks around going “Zane nordy” (ie naughty).  That makes me laugh.  He must feel like he’s finally got an ally!

Amber

#21 ellacy

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:03 PM

I am so bloody bored today its not funny. There is plenty of housework but who wants to do that?? And its so hot here that there's no point going out cause it would be horrible. Was going to go for a walk this morning but it was already too hot then. Ella is having great sleeps today (not complaining) so ive just been wandering aimlessly around the house.. i suppose tomorrow i'll be complaining cause i'll be at work and too busy!

Erin - Glad to hear all is well. Just got a little worried cause last we heard you were going after Jedd to somewhere you didnt know anyone etc.. just the mother coming out in me..lol

Chels - Forgot to say that I love your new sig - very cute!! Also do you do any work when you're at work or just EB....lol tongue.gif  laugh.gif

Steph - Thats funny about forgetting your swimming lessons. We were suppose to start back today but as Ellas just getting over her cold thought best not to.

Rhiannon - Dont you just love getting a new hair style. Always makes me feel good! Make sure you post a pic. Your step sister does sound like a pain, i cant stand people like that who are all "me, me, me".. i wouldnt wanna talk to her either!

Dani - Hope Oliver went well at FDC today. Im sure he did. Does he get excited when you pick him up from child care or doesnt bother him - too young to understand. What about when you drop him off. I ended up getting Ella a little backpack from Target - they had 40% off so it was only $10! Bargian - its got fifi the flowerpot or something on it but they did have boys ones too.

Sarah - Cute photos in the pool! Zach looks set up - his drink, floating thing.. all he needs to do is lay back and put his hands behind his head and he;ll be set..lol..

I forgot to say also that Ella is doing heaps better. Her cold is almost gone, just alot of dry snot in her nose that i have to keep trying to pick out... lovely... if i dont she looks like one of those germy snotty kids.. i hate seeing kids out with dried up snot all over there face...
Sorry i just realised how many times  i used the word snot..lol.. yes im really laughing at myself.. so sad
unsure.gif mm this smilie saying unsure but i think it should be "evil"
ok im delerious... i need some company.. anyone wanna fly down to vic for the arvo...

#22 ~MaidenWarrior~

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:10 PM

HI girls,

I'm checking in, but not for long, we had Hunter's swimming lesson this morning, finally Dh was able to come and watch as he has his RDO today. My MIL and 2 SIL came to watch as well.

We've been grocery shopping, so nice to have dh home to lug all the heavy shopping bags in. I put all the stuff away, much much easier.

I am so so tired, I stayed up late listing some books on ebay.

sorry for the me post. Oh and I lost 1kg, thought it would be more, but I seem to lose motivation on the weekend. I sort of wish we could weigh in on a friday, because I find the weekends hard when we go to MIL house for dinner and then we had tennis and I ate sausage sandwiches. Oh well nevermind. At least I lost 1kg.

Okay I will bbl to catch up

Britt xx

Edited by brittlestar, 05 February 2007 - 02:11 PM.

#23 ***jules***

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:11 PM

Hi girls

I ended up taking Ella to the Dr and she said she doesn't THINK it's chicken pox but to keep an eye out to see if more spots keep appearing.  She has new ones even since thismorning but the Dr thinks it looks more like something is biting her.  Have just checked her cot and room etc and can't see anything?  So I have to wait until tomorrow and bring her back if she gets more spots.  I just want to make damn sure it isn't anything catching cos I have my work girlsfriends and their bubs coming over tomorrow arvo.

Edited by comjulia123, 05 February 2007 - 02:12 PM.

#24 HairyMaclary

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:20 PM

Hi girls,

I can't believe it...Josh has been asleep for nearly 2 hours!  Woohoo!!  biggrin.gif  He slept for 2 hours yesterday too, so hopefully it's becoming a pattern (not likely, but I can dream!).  He stirred after exactly 1 hour but I left him and must have gone back to sleep.  But I'm sure he'll wake up any minute now, so sorry if I have to cut the personals short.

QOTD1 - I haven't had to say "no" much yet, but that's only because he's not mobile so he can't get into anything yet.  I'm sure things will be different once he starts moving.

QOTD2 - I'm planning to give Joshy his first sandwich today and I'm going to cut the crust off until he gets better at feeding himself.  He's not very good with finger food...just plays with it and won't put it in his mouth.  If I put it in his mouth for him he gets this look on his face as if to say "What are you doing THAT for mum???".  Which leads me to another QOTD...

What do you put on your bub's sandwiches?  I've heard that vegemite it too salty, peanut butter is out because of allergies, honey isn't allowed until 12 months...what do you put on them??

As predicted, the munchkin is awake.  Hopefully BBL for personals.

Kath

#25 ribenaberrie

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:31 PM

Hi MMMs!!

Just checking in really and I wanted to try out the new smilies that I see everyone using. Only problem is, I am not saying anything that requires the new smilies!  rolleyes.gif

Won't be doing many personals because I think I have "growing" pains. My tummy hurts, my ribs hurts and my back hurts!  cry1.gif I just want to take my pants off (because they are a bit tight!) and lie down!

Also, my dr rang me with my urine test results (had to do it again because when I did all the bts etc the urine sample wasn't good enough). Said they found white blood cells and red bloods cells but nothing from the culture. She doesn't seem concerned if I am not peeing all the time, so I hope its nothing.  unsure.gif

Kath - Oh I am curious about what people put in the sandwiches too. I keep wanting to try but never get around to it. Do I cut the bread into strips?

Britt - Yay on losing a kg!

Rhiannon - Your step sister sounds like a PITA! I don't like people who are all me me me either.

Jules - I hope Ella isn't getting chicken pox. How frustrating the doctor can't tell for sure.

Rach - How rude of your uncles to not include you guys just because you didn't want to chip in! Maybe you can organise something with your nan just you and your family?

OK I'm going to go now. BBL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.