May 06 Parents #96

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

#126 Guest_DBear_*

Posted 07 February 2007 - 01:57 PM

MARVELLOUS MAY MUMMIES WEIGHTLOSS CHALLENGE WEEK FIVE February 5th

Start Date - Monday 8th January

OK Girls it's weigh in time again. If you PM your losses I'll update them. Please let me know if I've missed you from last week. I wasn't on here much so may have missed someone.

Group Members, Goal & Diet
Dani (DBear) - 35kg CSIRO
Jules (comjulia123) - 20kg WW
Kristi (hollybeagle1981) - 10kg
Corrie (corri) - 5kg WW
Anni (wca) - 4kg
Jeannie (geniebottle) - 15kg WW
Kristie (kristies80) - 6kg WW
Lyn (**LYN**) - 10kg CSIRO
Meredith (mers) - 3kg by Jan 31st WW
Tara (Babyhugs) - 15kg
Renee (mumoftwoboys) - 5kg WW
Britt (brittlestar) - 10kg Low GI
Rhiannon (**Slappy**) - 30kg
Beck (~coopersmum~) - 15kg WW
Vanessa (Nessy72) - 15kg
Leanne (leamacka) - 13kg CSIRO
Rach (rachandbub) - 15kg WW
Catherine (humphreybear) - 10kg
Jean (jeaniebean) - 10kg Dr Phil's
Chelsey (Chels13) - 35kg

TOTAL WEIGHT LOST AT THE END OF WEEK FOUR (5th Feb)
Dani (DBear) - 3.0kg
Jules (comjulia123) - 3.1kg
Kristi (hollybeagle1981) -
Corrie (corri) -
Anni (wca) - 0kg
Jeannie (geniebottle) - 0kg
Kristie (kristies80) - 0.5kg
Lyn (**LYN**) - 3.6kg
Meredith (mers) - 2.7kg
Tara (Babyhugs) - 0.9kg
Renee (mumoftwoboys) - 0.9kg
Britt (brittlestar) - 2.0kg
Rhiannon (**Slappy**) - 2.0kg
Beck (~coopersmum~) - 3.5kg
Vanessa (Nessy72) - 4.0kg
Leanne (leamacka) - 1.0kg
Rach (rachandbub) - 3.9kg
Catherine (humphreybear) -
Jean (jeaniebean) - 2.8kg
Chelsey (Chels13) - 3.5kg

Edited by DBear, 07 February 2007 - 02:03 PM.

#127 TheyCallMeRach

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:08 PM

Afternoon ladies,
Sarah-poor Zach, i bet that hurt. He didnt knock any of his teeth did he?
Steph-ive never  heard of a balloon fear but i hate the rubber sound of them IYKWIM.  It makes my teeth go funny, same with dummies, i hate hearing them being chewed,my teeth are feeling funny just thinking about it.
Mers-glad you had a bbq for your birthday, so what sort of pressies did you get.
Dani-i just got home from grocery shopping too.

QOTD-no i would never give Holly a bottle if she woke during the night, a drink of water but not milk. She gets PLENTY of food during the day and has her 3 x 200ml bottles of formula too.

Me-Just met my mum at Aldi and did my aldi shopping. Just gotta go get the other stuff at Coles tonight. I bought some salmon steaks to have for dinner tonight, yum i cant wait. We then went to my mums for lunch. My SIL was there with my neice and nephew and Holly crawled over to my neice and grabbed a handful  of her sandwiches and shoved them into her mouth, Holly is such a pig. Yesterday at playgroup she tried peanut butter accidently, she crawled up to this little girl and ripped her sandwich off her and ate it, then mum was  so apologetic when she realised it had peanut on it, but Holly didnt have a reaction. When i was at  mums her brother rang from England, he runs a pub over there, he kept trying to talk my mum into going and staying with him but she hates to fly. If i was young and single i would go. He lives at the pub and manages it, that would be awesome working there.

Another question-does anyone still wrap their bubs. I was just putting Holly to bed and had a  laugh to myself that she will prob still be getting wrapped when she is 15 years old. She loves being wrapped.
BBL

Edited by rachandbub, 07 February 2007 - 02:09 PM.

#128 Nephnie

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:32 PM

RAch- Nup.  haven't wrapped Miky since she was about 3 weeks old.  Maybe 5 weeks.  She liked being wrapped but was a real houdini.  Wasn't any point in the end coz she'd just wriggle out!!

Chels- I'm feeling really bad because Mikayla absolutely loved playing with the balloon, but I'd had enough after about 30 minutes, so I put a little snick in the neck to make it go down.  She was crying and carrying on when it was gone... Sigh.. great... Just what I need... A child that REALLY likes balloons...

#129 TheyCallMeRach

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:43 PM

Steph-Holly busts out of the wrap pretty much within an hour after falling asleep (cuz she rolls heaps in her sleep) and then sleeps fine for the rest of the night unwrapped, its just initally to get to sleep she needs to be wrapped....weird hey.

#130 chloeandmaddison

Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:32 PM

sorry on the run and haven't got much time...

Steph: Can you give Mikayla a balloon when your DH is home then jump in the shower or go out for a while. Maybe give her one when you go to TW?

That way she can play with one and you won't have the fear of hearing it pop etc...

I don't mind balloons but when they pop they always scare the S**T out of me. I'm so jumpy.

Rach: Salmon steaks .. yum. I haven't wrapped Chloe since she was about 2 months (ditched the dummy then as well). I use a grow bag now instead.

Renee: Glad the fire is almost under control

BBL

#131 senorita

Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:47 PM

hi all  biggrin.gif

Rach: i dont wrap mason, but i still use the safe-T-sleep wrap that wraps round his middle.

oh my god, about an hr ago i was busy
doing stuff, and mason & jacob were playing in the room together- very quietly. when i went in there i couldnt believe it- jacob had obv grabbed a btl of baby cream and poured the whole thing over masons head!!! it was in his hair, eyes, everywhere!  mad.gif
so had to bath them both, but scary tho, cant leave them alone at all any more, get into so much mischeif!!

bbl- both boys r up
renee xo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.