May 06 Parents #100

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
129 replies to this topic

#26 chloeandmaddison

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:09 PM

Rach they've been taken away. There was 3 (i think) threads started by a woman who was bassically saying her DIL had been slagging her off on the site. Very strange.

I think Chloes going to be like Holly when she takes off. She's almost there, so close now.

Steph: I'd love the recipe if you get a chance to put it up. I love choccy cake.

Beck: Thanks for the offer. I'll get some pics to you over the next few days. I have to scan them as I don't have a digital camera. I'm getting one next month. Just trying to decide which one.

BBL

Edited by chloes-ma, 15 February 2007 - 02:10 PM.

#27 -Screamapillar-

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:11 PM

What a nutjob, that poor girl. wacko.gif

Going back to lurking ph34r.gif

Oh, had to add Rhiannon- has your DH forgotten that he was the one that told you to stay where you are <_<

#28 ribenaberrie

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:39 PM

I read the post as well.  ohmy.gif

Seems like the October 06 PG has lots of problems though, weren't they also a group that had a falling out not that long ago and people were leaving? I could be completely wrong though...

Rhiannon - I hope you sort everything out soon. Its so unfair that he is trying to put the blame all on you. Don't take it to heart, he is just being bitter, selfish and immature.

Rach - Wow sounds like Holly is really getting the hang of moving around! I agree though,  sick.gif on her having gotten a hold of that other kids dummy.

Erin - Have you done a test yet?????

#29 2littletigers

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:46 PM

I saw it too! Pretty exciting for a few minutes there!  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  I do feel sorry for the poor girl though. That being said I guess there's always two sides to every story.

#30 HairyMaclary

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:59 PM

Hi girls,

This will probably have to be cut short as Josh is going to wake up any minute (actually he woke up about 10 minutes ago but has gone quiet again  happy.gif ).  I really just wanted to show off the new sig that Beck made for me!

Dani - How is Oliver today?  I was so upset when I saw those photos.  Poor little man!  sad.gif

Rhiannon - I hope you can get things sorted out soon.  Does he really think that if he carries on like that that you'll just say "Oh, OK, you're right.  I'll come home then."  wacko.gif

Rach -  sick.gif about the dummy!  I hope Holly doesn't get sick.

Britt - Have fun at the hairdresser!  I'm so lazy with my hair.  I've never had it coloured (I'm a natural redhead so can't see the point) and only ever wear it in a ponytail because it is so humid up here that it just turns into a giant frizzball. So I probably only go to the hairdresser 2 or 3 times a year  blush.gif

Beck - We've just changed our routine too.  Dropped down to 3 bottles a day which has actually made my life a whole lot easier. Josh has an early morning nap too usually at around 8.30/9am (although this morning he had it at 7.30 after a 5am wake up  wacko.gif ...I went back to bed then too  blush.gif ) and then an afternoon nap at around 12.30/1pm.  They used to only last 1 hour but he often does 2 these days (like he is right now YAY!!!  biggrin.gif ). Unfortunately by dropping his mid-afternoon bottle he's also dropped his 3rd nap  sad.gif .  But now he goes to bed at about 7.15pm without any problems at all, so we can't complain about that!

Us - As I mentioned to Beck, we had an early start again this morning (what happened to my baby who sleep in until 7am???  cry1.gif ).  I wouldn't mind except that I went to bed pretty late.  blush.gif  Josh actually woke at about 4.30am (and so did I) but he kept going quiet so I thought he was going back to sleep.  Not the case, unfortunately, so at 5am I brought him into our bed and he ended getting more sleep but I didn't, so as I mentioned to Beck I ended up going back to bed when Josh had his first nap.  I didn't go to Mother's Group because I was soooo tired and they were going swimming and that just sounded like too much hard work!

DH found out yesterday that he is definitely changing jobs (same company, different role) in 2 weeks time.  It means that he will be away 3 nights one week and 2 nights the next.  At first I was a bit upset because he was planning to make Wednesday his night at home so that he could go to Karate (the topic of most of the arguments we have  wacko.gif ) but it doesn't finish until 7pm, so if he's lucky he gets home in time to kiss Josh goodnight.  I really wasn't happy about that arrangement but I didn't say anything (I'm sick of arguing about Karate).  Then DH suddenly realised that he could come home Tuesday night instead because the Tuesday night karate class finishes at 5.30pm, he would just have to leave work early that day.  He checked this with his boss this morning and he's happy with this so now everybody is happy!  biggrin.gif   DH also wanted to start doing an extra night of training on Friday but I was not happy about this, so we've compromised...he'll start getting every second Friday off work(the new role has a 9 day fortnight), so he can go on the nights when he's been home all day.  I feel so much happier now that we've reached a compromise on this.  For ages now Karate has been non-negotiable and has really caused some tension.  And now DH can take Joshy to swimming lessons every second Friday. YAY!

Wow, this turned into a much longer post that I had anticipated!  Sorry for prattling on so much!

Kath

#31 jodi22

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:31 PM

Hi Girls,
Emily has had her xray and u/s. I am not really any wiser than yesterday though. She sat still for both and was adored by all of the staff. The guy doing the u/s measured parts of her brain....I have no idea what...and it does stress me to not know. I felt like I got mixed signals from him since one minute he said that there didn't appear to be any 'pressing' issues, yet he went and got someone to look at something and then asked me if my doctor would contact me if he needed to and also made sure that I had made a follow up appointment. Maybe I am reading too much into it and maybe they do that for everyone....but I will stress until I know. Also, he decided to bulk-bill me which is not usually done since he took a number of pictures and didn't want me to get scared by the price....so then I wondered if he was feeling sorry for us (because something is wrong). How stupid is that? I am a mental case with worrying. However, little Emily is jibbering away quite happily as I type this and is blowing me sweet kisses....and when I see her doing that I wonder how there could be anything wrong and begin to wonder why I am worrying again.

Thank you to everyone who wrote personals to me. original.gif It is much appreciated. Sorry, limited time so I cannot respond to everyone....but thank you so much.

carrothead73 - Thanks, fingers crossed. I was actually surprised when the paed said that even Emily's speech was slow because I don't think so. I think that she is slow with her gross motor skills such as sitting, crawling and walking, but that is all.

zachsmummy - Generalisation here I know, but men can be sooks when they are sick can't they. Boo on him blaming it on you. Great spag bol pics.

Jules - I hope that all went well today.

Wow, lots of posts to read and not enough time....such a common story from me hey. I must get going and pick up DH from the train station. I have gotten no where with the housework today...I have felt like a taxi driver all day. lol

Thanks again girls,
Jodi

#32 Nephnie

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:55 PM

Jodi- I was meant to say hello yesterday.  i just forgot to!! Sorry chicky!!  I'm so sorry that you're going through such a stressful time at the moment. I wish I could jump through the computer and give you a big hug.  I'm sure no matter what the result, you'll just take it in your stride and do what's best for Emily.  But it's your job as her mummy to worry of course!!  I'll be keeping an eye out over the next few days to see how things pan out for you all.

Kath- That's really good you've managed to compromise with your DH.  It's so hard juggling things isn't it?  I'm having a hard time with DH at the moment when I go out at night for TW.  He's not cleaning up at all and leaving it to me.  WELL!!  That's gotta change I can tell you!!

us- Well like I said earlier I made a chocie cake, and some potato and pumpkin fritatta muffins... If that makes sense...
They're a bit garlicky though... Oh well.  THey still taste nice!

Mikayla's currently bellowing her lungs out.  She was sooo tired but now she just won't go to sleep!  She's going to have to though...

Erin- TEST GIRL!!!

I'm off to tidy up AGAIN...
Miss destructo has been to work...
Steph.

#33 strawberry*shortcake

Posted 15 February 2007 - 05:00 PM

Jodi - This will be really quick because we are in the middle of the dinner/bath/bed rush that lasts till 7.30, but I couldnt read more about Emily and not say that I am thinking of you. I dont really know what else to say except we are sending you and your family so much love and patience to *try* and make it easier! I must say and I am no expert but your children do seem gifted in other ways. Millie is sitting now but still not crawling or walking/pulling up either, so I thought I would mention that. I really hope that everything is going to be ok. And again we are sending all our love.

And another quicky Dani - I have a biter here  blush.gif  I am so upset to tell everyone that my son bit his best friend from school once and he has bitten Lauren before too. So I know what it is like to be the mum of the biter. But he is punished and the other day Lauren bit him and suddenly he realised how much it hurt and wanted to ring Oscar and say sorry (this was over 3 months ago), I explined that Oscar was fine now, but now he knows that it hurts so much you shouldnt do it and he agreed.
Having said all that I think you have made the right decision in not sending Oliver back to that FDC and I feel awful because I was such an advocate for it. I think what the child care industry needs are some cheaper day care centres I dont know how, maybe where they are run like a large FDC house or something, so you know he is being watched by multiple carers...I dont think Will would ever have had the chance to bite Oscar twice, in fact they were on him before he he could move (it was at the creche they attend - I am also very good friends with his mum). Plus apparently he was crying before Oscar was because he knew he had done the wrong thing, it doesnt sound like that boy would have shown remorse at all if he went back for a second bite. It is so horrible when our kids get hurt but believe me it is also extremely distressing when our child does the hurting.

Anyway I really hope you find somewhere nice where he can go and you can feel that he is safe so you relax enough to study efficiently! (((hugs)))

And Rhiannon - your DH played a part in wanting your girls, and he was the reason you stayed in Adelaide. I know this is easier said than done, but hold your head high because you are doing exactly what is right for those girls by not showing them that a loveless marriage is normal or ok. They are learning through your strength that being a strong, independant woman is the best way to be. As for the CS, he must pay it. Centrelink will not make up his payment and you cannot live with out it. If you feel he isnt going to pay I would contact CSA and get them to deal with it.

OK that was a bit more of an epic than I thought blush.gif

I am so glad I have you girls, thank you so much for all your support lately, I just love that I can come on here and vent to get it off my chest. You are all so beautiful.

Jodi - it is wonderful to have you back too

Love always

Leanne xo

#34 ~ZiggyStardust~

Posted 15 February 2007 - 07:10 PM

Evening all May mummies

Wow, Jack is asleep (I hope LOL) and I've been hangin out all day to get on here, but never found the time... Went shopping today, just groceries... but did get a bargain at Toys R us.. They had Bonds half price, so I got four longies for Jack, in Size 1 ohmy.gif  They are a bit too big, but I thought they'd be great for winter....

I cooked spaghetti bolangaise (spel) tonight and Jack loved it... If was great that we all ate the exact same meal... We all enjoyed it LOL

Anyways, DH is accross the road with a beer, so I thought perfect opportunity to get on...

BB soon after I've read through and caught up LOL

Chels biggrin.gif

BTW Yay we made it to #100!

#35 **LYN**

Posted 15 February 2007 - 07:23 PM

Hi girls,

I am going to bed as soon as Molly falls asleep.  She is putting up a fight tonight and is still fussing in her bed.  Max also put up a struggle tonight and then eventually spewed everywhere.  I'm not sure if he was screaming because he was feeling sick or if he spewed because he got himself worked up.  Thank goodness I kept all of Molly's old pink sleeping bags because his is covered in spew and now in the wash!

The funeral today for my great aunt (I got it wrong before, she was Molly and Max's great great aunt)was quite lovely.  It was a real celebration of her long and fruitful life.  I also got her age wrong.  She was 95!  Both Molly and Max were really well behaved throughout the service and then at my aunt's house afterwards.  I think people were really pleased to have them there.  

That's it from me today.  I am going to finish the tidy up and off to bed I go!  I am paying now for staying up so late last night.  Naughty, naughty me!

Lyn

#36 ~ZiggyStardust~

Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:02 PM

Sorry if I've missed out on anyone...

Natalie - great to see you posting, we don't mind if you 'Lurk', it's great that Gracie is sleepinng through now  original.gif

Sarah - Grrrhh why is it that men think when they are sick the whole world must stop yet we just get on with it.... I'm sure every woman asks that question... poor Zachy falling off the bed  sad.gif  Just looove Rodney's excuse - NOT!!! blaming you ....

I spose he realised what he was doing and came to his senses and bought you a V day pressie, but good on ya for letting Zach play with it instead.

BTW - love the piccys!

Lynn - Your new sig is great BTW... Sounds like Max is keeping you busy... Jack is still hitting his head a lot when he plays  rolleyes.gif   How is TT going with Molly?
Sorry to hear about your Great Aunt passing...

Beck - oohh sounds like you had a really nice romantic night - hey, nothing wrong with finishing it with EB and a great perve on Prison Break LOL  BTW Your sig is great LOL, PMSL about your mum and dad's Valentine Card... biggrin.gif

Dani - thanks, the massage has done some good so far, so worth all the pain  rolleyes.gif  I think you are doing the right thing as far as FDC goes, hopefully you can get Oliver in somewhere else soon...

Steph - great news that Miky slept so long... nothing better!   Hope all goes well at your mystery party tomorrow night original.gif

Rhiannon - I'm sorry to hear the situation you have been put in, it isn't fair at all and please don't let DH make you feel guilty about anything, especially with the girls, you are doing a great job on your own as a single parent. How dare he accuse you of ruining HIS life - the nerve ggrrrrhh.  Maybe you could ring Centrelink and let em know that you haven't recieved a single cent of CS yet, and you can't survive on what you are given... HTH's (Tell me to butt out if you like  blush.gif )  I agree with what Erin said too, he is still trying to have that controll over you that he knows has slipped away..

Kristie - typical of men to think babies don't need any attention at all LOL, glad work went quickly for you... I find most weeks I can't believe how fast it does fly...

Jellybelly 1 Kylie - aaawww how sweet of DH to get you those yummy treats for Valentines Day

Lauren - sounds like Chloe is trying really hard get that walking thing down pat...  original.gif

Britt - OMG it's your birthday tomorrow?  Wow, can't wait to see the pics of your new hair do....   biggrin.gif  LOL about your greys, I look at DH's hair and tell him he's going grey, he hates it LOL, cause it's real dark I think I can see more of em!

Jules - where is that pick of your new hair do?  original.gif I hope all went well for you getting your moles removed...

Rach - I'd feel the exact same way you did about Holly and the dummy grrrrhhh....

Ooh sounds like there was a bit of a tiff (to say the least) in that Oct thread.... I never really thought that other ppl would interfer but they do.... esp mean family members I spose  rant.gif

Kath - great that you could work out a compromise with DH, and I'm sure he'll have a ball swimming with Joshy....  biggrin.gif  Bugger about your 'early start' though  <_<

Erin - any news on AF?

Jodi - once again, hope it doesn't take too long to get Emily's results - hugs to you... original.gif

Sorry if I've missed anyone....

Anyways, Jack is asleep still Yay and DH is winding down (read finished his beer and crashed on lounge grr LOL  rolleyes.gif )

BBL

Chels

#37 Me Plus 3

Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:59 PM

Thank you all for the congratulations  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  

I am due 17th October (9 days after Kloes 4th b’day)
It’s been a crazy few days
Monday – blood test, results come back borderline (hcg 11)
Tuesday- wait to see if results change, didn’t change. Done 2 HPT we could see very very faint lines on both
Wednesday – another blood test, digital HPT positive
Today -blood test results back hcg levels up to 20, doctor still not happy with it saying its still borderline, have to have another blood test tomorrow and maybe a u/sound to check if there is any thing there, I tried another HPT and it was positive.  
So my emotions have been all over the place.

Jodi – I am thinking of you, hope all goes well with the tests

Erin - sorry to read about you and Jedd, are you going to do a HPT ?? the digital HPTs are great but a little $$

Leanne – as I mentioned above im due 17th October that’s going on my LMP dates. So what’s it like to have 3 kids is it a lot harder then just the 2 ?

Danii- OMG sorry about Oliver’s arms they look really bad, Hope you can sort out some daycare for Oliver.

Beck – love the new sig

Jules   - hope all went well with having the moles removed

Steph- good luck this cycle,its your turn next for the BFP

Rhiannon – hope you can work some thing out with DH soon

Sorry that’s all the personals I can handle for now I am so tired tonight and still have bottles to make up, hello to everyone I missed

#38 TazzieD

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:31 PM

Evening girls
Just wanted to say hi!
Dani, how did you go today trying to find another carer for Oliver?

Jodi, how long do you wait until you see the dr? I remember waiting for Milly's hip results and feeling so up tight about the whole thing.

Kylie, good luck for your next BT. Wishing you sticky vibes

Kirsty & Erin - have either of you POAS yet????

Beck, you haven't told us how Luke's job is going? hope it is ok

Britt, hope you enjoyed your pampering! original.gif

Rhiannon *hugs* to you. Your ex-DH seems like a bit of a control freak.

Ok, gotta go - will be back over the weekend! Take care girls!
(((Cuggles)))

#39 ~Rebekah~

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:58 PM

Very quickly because I promised myself that I would have an early night tonight!!

Poor Cooper has not been well today. He is not sick but teething so badly.  He has had the runs all day and his poor little bum is red raw.  He has never had nappy rash before, well you should see it at the moment. It's even a little welted, poor darling.  So tonight I gave him some Chamomile Tea with his water and some panadol and he went straight down to sleep and I haven't heard a peep out of him since.  Fingers crossed we get a good night.  I just hope he wakes up with a few extra teeth.  The poor lil man is not happy at the moment.

Thanks for all of those that asked about DH's job.  He is absolutely loving it so far and feeling really good about making the decision to move.  He spoke to his mate at his old job the other night who is the Manager and he also has handed his resignation in so it looks like the place is going down anyway, so good move!!

My GF just left, she came over to do my nail infills.  We sat there and watched that new show on 10 called Saving Babies.  Did anyone else see it ??  We were both tearing up and getting all emotional.  Her bubba boy is only 7 weeks old so it's still a little raw and well I'm just a big sook.  We really are so very lucky to have had healthy babies!!

Anyway I will be back in the morning to catch up on the rest of the thread.  I am off to a movie premiere in the morning with a few of the girls from my Mothers Group.  One of the girls won 9 tickets to the premier of, ummm I can't think of the name of it.  It has Cate Blanchett in it  blush.gif   Gosh my memory is terrible.  Anyway, should be a good day!!

#40 ***jules***

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:06 PM

Hi girls

Just a quick pop in to let you know how I went today.

I got to the hospital at 11am after fasting since 7am.  Well at 3pm I was still all gowned up and looking just gorgeous and Still waiting to go into surgery.  I was also starving and thirsty and getting a migraine.

Finally went in at about 3.30pm and they hooked me straight up to a drip to get some fluids into me.  Then I had a lovely drug through the drip that sedated me but I still knew what was going on.  I don't remember alot but they said I was chatting to them the whole time - how embarrasing!

I went into recovery and my migraine started getting worse.  I kept asking for drugs but they said they couldn't give me anything on an empty stomach so they made me eat a sandwich.  By then I was in so much pain and felt so sick I was in tears.  I then filled 3 little green bowls full of vomit (sorry for the yucky info!) and they finally gave me a Zofran injection (cos I am allergic to Maxalon and Stemital to stop the vomiting and something for the pain.

Anyway I am home safe and sound now and feeling much better.  The mole removal went fine and they are sending them off for testing but no worries there.  I have some nice looking blood stained bandages on my face which I have to not get wet and leave on for a week!  Bugger as I have a hens night tomorrow night!

Promise I will be back in the morning for some personals - although I have had a quick read and am thinking of you all.

Love and hugs xxxx

Edited by comjulia123, 15 February 2007 - 10:08 PM.

#41 senorita

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:17 PM

hi girls

jules: glad it all went well, sorry to hear how yucky and sick u felt sad.gif

corri: the gym sounds great! goon on you original.gif

beck: oh poor cooper, hope hes feeling better tomorrow. masons very 1st tooth just cut thru today, hes been having some shocking nights of late...have fun at the movies!!

well the photographer who took some pics of the boys a few weeks ago sent me a sneak peek, only one pic- i have an appt to view the rest on monday. i love it, i can tell im gonna spend so much money on monday! lucky i didnt ask for anything for my bday on sunday, just told DH to pay for the photos! hehe
here is it, if it works...

renee xo

#42 ~MaidenWarrior~

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:33 PM

Renee - What a gorgeous pic of Mason, can't wait to see the rest.

Jules - Glad to hear the mole removal went well. Thank goodness for Zofran hey!! It is a good drug esp seeing as you can't have Maxolon or Stemetil. Zofran is the top shelf stuff. Whrn they give me those sedating drugs I usually chat away too, last time they told me that I was talking about going on an African Safari.

Butterfly - Hope the results continue to be positive for you.

Beck - I hope Cooper is settled all night for you. Hunter has had a red bum too, and nappy rash, but so far no more teeth. I wish they would just hurry up.

Jodi - The waiting is the worst isn't it, Hope everything turns out great, and nothing to worry about. Thinking of you original.gif

Sarah - LOL about your DP being such a sook,  wacko.gif men rolleyes.gif

Well my MIL and SIL visited today, my SIL made me this beautiful scrapbook layout of Hunter and I at swimming the other day, it made me cry, it's really beautiful, and the album she gave me is great, I can fill it up with other scrapbooking now.My MIL gave me a $50.00 voucher for Spotlight.

My brother sent me a Portmans Voucher and my parents have put money in my bank account, so I am going shopping for my b'day, I can't wait. Dh is still not talking to me, except to be a smart a*se, so I guess I won't be getting anything from him. Nevermind, I will buy myself nice things and he can go jump.

bbl

Britt xx

#43 Me Plus 3

Posted 16 February 2007 - 06:54 AM

Happy Birthday Britt

hope you have a great day

#44 **LYN**

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:03 AM

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITT! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Well I am feeling much more rested after a good nights sleep.  I am in the middle of a mad clean up.  We have playgroup this morning and my gf and her 2 yr old DD will probably come back here for lunch afterwards.  Better get on with it!

Lyn

#45 mummy~2~two

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:08 AM

Happy Birthday Britt!!!

Hope you get to have some well deserved "you" time today.

DH got home yesterday and I was so glad. Chelsea fell asleep quickly but then woke up screaming every 45mins. I think the clingy stage has begun cause she didn't want DH to hold her. She screamed more with him but would calm down with me. I know it could also be because he has been away this week.

We are supposed to be going out to dinner tonight and leaving Chelsea with Mum and Dad. Not sure how that is going to go. We were planning on going into the city for dinner (25min drive) but we may end up staying local just incase she has another restless night.

Sounds like Chelsea is ready for her breaky and my tummy is grumbling, so Vita Brits here we come!!

Mer

#46 -Screamapillar-

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:17 AM

Happy Birthday Britt
original.gif  original.gif  original.gif  original.gif  original.gif original.gif  original.gif  original.gif  original.gif  original.gif  original.gif  original.gif  original.gif  original.gif  original.gif

Hope you have a lovely day

#47 strawberry*shortcake

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:34 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITT - make sure you have a great day...

Love you lots

Leanne xo

#48 HairyMaclary

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:47 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITT!!!   cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif

#49 Guest_DBear_*

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:55 AM

Didn't have time to post yesterday as I was basically on the phone and going to childcare centres all day yesterday. I haven't been able to find anything yet. Oliver was going to that FDC Monday, Wednesday and Thursday so it's going to be tough. I have an interview with another FDC mum today. I have called every childcare centre between my house and uni and even some others and there is absolutely nothing available. I can't even get him into the CCC where he goes now. It is a great centre and I really want Oliver to be there full time now. I have even decided I dont' care about the money. I will find it from somewhere.

Really came in here to wish Britt a very happy birthday. I hope you have a great day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITT

I hope to BBL

Dani

#50 Guest_**Slappy**_*

Posted 16 February 2007 - 08:00 AM

Happy Birthday Britt!!!  I hope you have a great day.

All paperwork to defence housing has been faxed off this morning... the guy on the phone said once he had it, its usually only 5 working days before they are in there packing everything onto a truck, so fingers crossed the week after next I will be moving!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.