April 06 Parents #75

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

#126 Freyja

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:41 PM

Hmmm. I wonder if we'll get to 10 pages...

#127 LittleDCJ

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:48 PM

Forgot to say we cant' wait to get Carter's 1st birthday present from his April buddy.  Has anyone other than Malakai received and opened theirs yet?

#128 princesstaya

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:50 PM

WHAT'S WITH THIS LONG THREAD????

Any way just popped in to see what was happening, we have just got back from our week end away.

Fantastic just what our realationship needed, we discovered each other all over again. wink.gif

Any way i am busting tongue.gif  to go get my kidlets and see if my princess missed her mummmy seeing as it was her first time away from me for a long period. I know i did.

Ok will try and get back later.

Kaz- hope caities party is going great.

TTFN

Edited by princesstaya, 25 March 2007 - 03:50 PM.

#129 scuttlebutt

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:54 PM

hi all, beautiful cool day here in Sydney today!

Kaz hope the party went well today!!!

Not sure about secret presents, I haven't been keeping track  blush.gif

This DLS change has knocked me around a bit!  Austin seems fine with it all though!

Cookies - the pic looks great!  Its so amazing to see how much she's grown in a year!  The bunny looks a little more loved now than it did a year ago too wink.gif

#130 LittleDCJ

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:58 PM

Mel - I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time away with DH.  We are thinking of having a night away on Easter Sunday, it will be Carter's 1st sleepover.  I bet your kids did miss you a lot.

Karen - Can't wait to hear about Caitie's party.  I hope the sun was shining for you.

Cookies - Great pics of Eden.  Carter loves using Deakin's stride to ride, one of the best toys we have bought.

Will this be the post to get us to page 10?

Gotta go, Carter needs a bottle.

Ciao....Tina

#131 scuttlebutt

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:45 PM

nope Tina - still on 9 wink.gif

You hyena-ing tonight?

#132 2forSuz

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:45 PM

OK up too late but wanted to bump us off the bottom of page 1 and also see if this made page 10 of the thread wink.gif

Having a bugger of a time keeping Amelie covered up in her cot, she kicks off the covers constantly.  I might have to get her into the grobag, been reluctant as she likes to play with her feet tongue.gif  It's getting too cold here at night for her to be lying there uncovered.

Night all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.