November 05 Parents #211

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
180 replies to this topic

#176 Sonara

Posted 31 March 2007 - 03:37 PM

Sarah - well done on hayden's steps  grin.gif

Cecile - i like your idea. On a prem site i get on they do that each week, they often make it a sunday or thursday and post a few days before with what day and what time for each state (usually 9pm melb), it seems to work really well. I'd be in on it, but will have to set myself up since we moved from msn.

Can someone post what to do/where to go again.

Carol - well done on your weight loss. You go girl!

Kellie - good luck with the packing and the move

Been on a shopping spree with the girls today. Bought sophie a fisher price booster seat/high chair, she keeps climbing on the chairs and fell head first onto the tiles on wed. I'm hoping the novelty will wear off if she is sitting up on the chairs with us. Also means i can p*ss off our old high chair (its 12 yrs old and doesn't fold up or anything). The girls also spent their xmas money i had hung onto for them - so they are having a great time with their new toys.

Sophie is still no better, as had a temp since thurs now, but at least she's not getting worse. Very clingy though  sad.gif

Busy arvo, have a real estate agent coming by to value our house, fingers crossed its a good figure and we can think about upgrading to a bigger place.  hands.gif  Then i have a job interview, just a small job that i had a call about this morning, but another do at home one and walking distance from my house. Hopefully he takes me on  hands.gif

And just for fun  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif

#177 ~*Becky*~

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:44 PM

me too ! roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif    

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

#178 emma_louise

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:51 PM

I've just had an expensive day; I ordered and paid for the maxirider and a toddler seat attachment for our pram at the baby shop (plus a few clothes and sundry items I 'needed'), then had to replace my phone (James buggered mine yesterday; lucky I just wanted a simple one) an Easter present (or 2 blush.gif ) for James, and some more clothes, mostly for James and a few girly things. If you have a MyerOne card, if you spend $100 this weekend, they take $20 off the total! (of course, I only had $90 worth., but the lovely girl told me, so I picked up another item, and effectively got it free!  grin.gif ) Oh, and now I'm about to order some (more) quilt fabric online. blush.gif

Love these new smilies, but I still want a raspberry one!

I'm feeling a bit better again, let's hope it lasts this time. Today was meant to be my day; MIL has James, but by the time we'd run around doing DH's stuff this morning, it was 12.45 before I got started on my errands, and 3.30 before I got home. Oh, well.

My Dad got back from overseas yesterday, so we met him at the airport, and spent the afternoon at my parents'. James had a ball, and I had a rest! He returns in 2 weeks, for the last 2 months of the project, and this time my mum will join him  sad.gif  (I don't begrudge it to either of them, but I'll miss her help!)

Oh, and I won 6th prize in the CCC's Easter raffle; I'll collect my basket of goodies on Monday original.gif

Cecile - the national chat sounds like a good idea - I'll have to figure out how to join in, not having chatted since the PP days.

I hope Max's Fair is raking in the $$$

#179 VJs Mummy

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:45 PM

Tameika - Congratulations on your licence and how did u go driving by yourself i bet u loved it

Kellie - Love your baby bump and thanks im hoping to go in the next 2 weeks lol

Sarah - Congrats on hayden taken his first steps i bet u were so proud

Carol - Congrats on the weight loss

Carolyn - Hope soph gets better soon for you

Perthettes - Hope u are all having a lovely time and maxs fair is getting a lot of money

Me - Well Vj was sick.gif again last night this is like the third night now poor little mite. I had my baby shower today and omg i hav so much stuff and One of Vjs cousins i think he saw a little baby girl she was 4 weeks old so tiny and so much food lol
Vj fell asleep at home for about half n hour before we had to leave then had to wake him up felt so bad then he had an hr and a half when we were at the shower then he is now in bed again having another sleep i feel like im gonna be up all night with him but he is so clingy and just wants mummy and everything hoping he feels better soon Anyway i better go check on him and i will post some pics soon

Emma - Hope u are feeling better

#180 Guest_~sonique~_*

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:48 PM

Okay ladies I'm back from the fair and it was great. I think, from what Sammy said, the turnout wasn't that great  sad.gif  but we had a good time. Okay results from the raffle .....

CONGRATULATIONS ANNE you are the proud owner of a new webcam  original.gif You have to contact Kaylene who said that she knows you and arrange pickup when you get back from Sydney.

Okay there are some more winners....I only found out today that there as a dog raffle too and our tickets were spread into that one as well. Kaylene said a few of our girls won dog snacks but the girl who is the holder of the snacks left before I got a chance to check who won. I think Kafs you are one of the lucky ones!!! YEY I hope you have a dog!!

I won a huge box of chocolates in the silent auction & a bodywash pack on the chocolate wheel. I'm stoked!!

Kirsty - Sorry you couldn't make it  sad.gif

#181 sillybilly

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:10 PM

I couldnt make it either, have family here from uk but i will give cam some money cry1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.