Work From Home - Customer Service Contractors

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

#251 tintoela

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:10 PM

Hi

they have just been advertising dec/jan - not sure if still looking for more but ad is still there

http://www.salesforceathome.com.au/

#252 Arakne

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:10 PM

Thanks for posting this guys.

I have applied and will let you know how it goes.
Seems to good to be true but appears pretty legitimate so can't hurt to give it a try.  original.gif

Cheers

#253 tintoela

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:30 AM

It is definately legitimate.  I have spoken to some people who have done it and one has been doing it for two years.

#254 ♥Teags♥

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:35 PM

Do you HAVE to be connected with Telstra?

And what's the pay like?

Edited by Teags1900, 18 February 2009 - 11:38 PM.

#255 ~ Four Blessings ~

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:14 PM

This all sounded good, but I do not want to be connected with Telstra, I get a great deal with Optus and do not want to change.

#256 ***TheBlendedBunch***

Posted 29 March 2009 - 08:26 PM

Just to let you all know - there is another campaign going. i applied for the last one but never heard anything at all, but applied for the latest campaign via an email alert they sent me on friday - and by friday night i alreay had a reply saying "we will be in touch with you shortly...etc"

very nervous....and excited off course!

cheers bek

#257 SkyeMummy

Posted 30 March 2009 - 07:35 PM

I applied for this last round but like PP am with Optus and they would not accept my application unless I was going to swap.....which I'm not.

#258 littlevic

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:58 PM

Hi ladies

just wanted to let you know that Sales force @ home is very legit. I worked with them last year and found it very flexible which was fantastic. They do require you work a minimum of 10yrs a week but this is so you stay current with what you are working on. The rate of pay depends on which campaigne you are working on and is usually broken down a few ways (per minute/call etc) so obviously the more you work the more you get paid.  If anyone has any more questions there is a salesforce@home group on facebook and all members are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

#259 ***TheBlendedBunch***

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:23 PM

well i got the phone interview and all was going great - broke the good news to DH and he doesnt want me to do the job coz he reckons i would cost US money blah blah.
so i was supposed to do the group interview today via confrence call - and i didnt do it. So not happy Jan!!

#260 andie1712

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:54 PM

Hey Mellissa,

I currently work for Salesfore@Home. It's fabulous. You pick your own hours and work as an independent contractor. The down side to this is that some of the campaigns are for a limited time only. I can't say it's terribly glamourous, but it is completely flexible, and you can do it in your PJ's looking like absolute crap and no-one would be the wiser. There are quite a few customers handing over their call centre work to Salesforce now (ie Jetstar, Woolworths, Origin Energy, Pizza Hut...the list goes on).

I can't recommend it highly enough. I'm just pregnant with my fourth bub (perhaps 5th too...) and this allows me to be as sick as a dog, look like hell, but still smile with my voice. I have saved hundreds on transport, after school care fees etc etc etc.

Happy to give you contact names too if you like.

Kind regards,
Andrea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.