April 06 Parents #81

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

#126 2forSuz

Posted 26 April 2007 - 12:40 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY, LITTLE RYAN!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKK! happy.gif  happy.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN   biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif   Enjoy the Pink concert tonite, you lucky thing.  Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Couldn't get on yesterday as we'd shut the computer down as a 'consequence' of Ryan sticking his tongue out at me ohmy.gif cheeky little monkey.  He's obsessed with looking at trains on youtube tongue.gif

Been out this morning to get the kids some new flannelette jamies from Target - brrr, definitely getting cold here at night.  I'm finding PJs are easier with Amelie now as she won't lay still long enough to fiddle around with poppers on sleepsuits etc.  Thanks again, Secret B'day Buddy, the jamies are GREAT biggrin.gif

Tina - hi there, hope Carter's snoozing by now.  Amelie has been in bed for a while now, I've just  jinxed myself typing that wink.gif

Deb- ooh, sorry to read the PG side effects are kicking in sick.gif  Go lie down, get some rest - everything else can wait!!

Kaz - have a wonderful day today and enjoy the concert!!

Mel - IKWYM about how great it is having someone who can share the school run with you!  Somedays it's nice not to have to leave the house, esp if the little one is sleeping.  One of Ryan's classmates lives not far from us so we take turns too.

Shelldar - wow, you sound so busy ohmy.gif  

Kate - hi, how's Austin doing now?  

Kirsten - grrr about DH using all your internet usage.  My DH has become addicted to Youtube since we got broadband, it sure chews thru the usage allowance.  We were on 400mb to start with but had to change plan to 12gb as we went through 400mb in no time.  Hope work went okay today!

Blueynat - I've suggested counselling with my DH too but he won't have a bar of it mellow.gif I think it's a great suggestion to go on your own anyway, you may get some strategies on how to deal with everything better.  Good luck hon, don't forget to keep coming back here.  Even just typing it all down helps a lot and we will always be here to offer our support!  Sounds like Yolanda is doing very well in the sleep department at the moment original.gif

Natw - go Joel!!  Won't be long now, get that video camera out!

Sharyn - glad to read you are feeling better.  You've had a rough few weeks haven't you?  hugs hhugs.gif

The thread will probably close now so I'll leave it here.  Hi to everyone else.  Better go wash the breakfast dishes - oops mellow.gif

#127 ~Kirsten~

Posted 26 April 2007 - 01:36 PM

Hey all,

Lunch time yeah!

Still haven't made my mind up about the permanant 2 days in a grade.  It's supposed to be starting in 4 weeks though.  Still no idea of what grade or anything.  I'm getting the office chick to check out all my leave details today.  It will mean I get holiday pay for June and September hols though!!

Mmm, think I might up my internet plan.  I'll tell Dh he used ALL of mb then he can't complain. I think the next step up is about 80 bucks though.

Karen - Hope you are having a lovely day.  Enjoy the Pink concert tonight.

2forsuz - Noah would love looking at trains also, cheeky Ryan poking his tongue out.

Surely this thread must be drawing to an end.  Off to check out BB thread!

#128 natw

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:29 PM

Afternoon girls,

A BIG THANKYOU TO JOEL'S SECRET BIRTHDAY BUDDY (SHELL & HAYDEN  biggrin.gif  ) I couldn't wait till his birthday to let him open it, hehe. He loves his little FP phone  happy.gif It's the perfect gift - he puts everything up to his ear and says "helllo", sticking his tongue right down to his chin to say the "L"  laughing2.gif Hannah loves her stickers too - a big mwaaaaahhh coming right back at you  wub.gif  (I took some pics, but will try to post them later).

Joel took 2 steps this morning!! I knew he was about to do it!! He is such a speedy crawler though, I'm sure it will take a while for this to become his preferred way of getting around.

It's so hard to keep him away from the big boys at playgroup now. He spent all morning playing in the dirt  rolleyes.gif

Kirsten That will teach you, to show your DH how to use the computer tongue.gif

Sue I love flannelette pjs too  happy.gif I'm not looking forward to the day when I've got to fight the kids for computer time  huh.gif That's not fair for you to suffer Ryan's punishment  tongue.gif  

Deb  sick.gif Feeling for you, mate. I hope you getting some rest in amongst running your busy household.

Kaz Enjoy the PINK concert tonight  eexcite.gif

Mel That's great, sharing school drop-offs with your friend. Thanks for posting all the milk/calcium info  original.gif  

Shelldar You always sound so busy! You're probably the type of person who can't stop, hey?  grin.gif I feel slack with Hannah sometimes, because I kind of have a chuckle when Joel has a handful of her hair  blush.gif

Nat It's hard when men just don't 'get' that there's a problem, hey?  sad.gif  It's usually not until the woman leaves, that they suddenly realise something was wrong. Maybe try to talk to someone on your own (??) it's better than trying to deal with it alone. That's great that Yolanda slept well last night! I hope she keeps it up for you.

Hi to Tina, Kate and everyone else  original.gif

Gawd I overdo the emoticons, don't I?  yyes.gif

Bye for now...

Edited by natw, 26 April 2007 - 02:30 PM.

#129 My3kiddies

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:50 PM

Hi,
   Just a quick hi, I am waiting for Willow to wake up any minute. I went to Target this morning to see about a swing. I got one for $239. $80 off so I was happy. I have arranged to pick it up on Sunday. Chris is gettn some wood from bunnings to build Willow's toybox from bunnings. They give u a courtsy (sp?)(free) trailer for 2hrs so Chris will pick the swing up on the way back. Saves us hiring a trailer  grin.gif  I had to wait 45mins there so wasn't happy about that. First it took them 15mins just to see if they had 1 available and then this man got served bfore me while I was waiting. This stupid man had something on lay-by, don't know what it was but he expected them to reduce the price of it on his layby. Because it was on special today. How redicilous. Everyone would be doing it everyweek if that was allowed. As the lady said "We don't compare our own prices."grrrrrr some pple just so thick.  ph34r.gif

Time for just a few quick personals as I gotta pick up Skye from daycare soon.

Nat:- Woohooo on Joel taking 2 steps. It will be 6 tmorrow if he is anything like Willow was. Start gettn those cupboards locked LOL. Willow is terrible gettn into things.

~Kirsten~:- Great news about gettn paid on ur holidays. Same here Chris uses most of our monthly download. I think I only use less then a quarter of it. I spend most of my download in here  laughing2.gif

2forSuz:- Would it be possible to have that website u posted awhile ago with those flowergirl dresses in them. I am lookn for a cute dress for the girls after we get married. LOL at Ryan, Skye told Chris to be quiet and sit down in a stern voice the other day. He shouted really load and scared the u know wat out of her. She hasn't said it since  laughing2.gif

Not doing anymore personals as this thread SHOULD be closing soon wink.gif

Bye
Tracy original.gif

#130 LittleDCJ

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:50 PM

Just popping in to say hi.  I'll save my personals for thread #82.

#131 princesstaya

Posted 26 April 2007 - 05:03 PM

Just popping in with some very exciting news!!!!!

I GOT A JOB!!!!! ddance.gif  ddance.gif  eexcite.gif

It is just casual but is on wednesday & friday 10-4 and thurs 4.30-8.30 so all fits in with DH & kids. biggrin.gif
It is for J.K Kids i am so excited, and scared about putting Taya in day care, she will love it!!

&

She took 3 steps today as well. biggrin.gif  cclap.gif  cclap.gif

Ok am going as DH is off to footy training and have to get organized.
TTFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.