October 05 Parents #237

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
240 replies to this topic

#26 Purple_Gecko

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:03 PM

Deb
Hope you feel better very soon.......
thanks for popping in and giving us more details.

Celeste.....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...having older kids I love that people have those thoughts. I never had issues with Chris but when I had Amanda OM*G i thought I would have a breakdown. She was like Sophie...and still hasa nasty temper.

#27 Bloomer

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:05 PM

Kerri good to get out and meet people.  Sharon seems really busy with the girls haven't heard from her in ages..  Somestime chat to her when I see her on line.  

Looks like Dh will be home the Singapore deal will be killed. sad.gif & the pc died....I am not really happy while I was not looking forward to him going to the US for a month I was looking forward to going to singapore for 4 weeks..  A bit more uncertainty.. sad.gif

#28 Purple_Gecko

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:07 PM

Oh no Cathy thats awful.....

#29 1girl1boy

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:10 PM

Hey all

nice and wet here, love it when it's cold and wet and you don't have to go anywhere, oh that's right have dancing this afternoon so means I have to go out sad.gif  oh well tomororw at home so that will be good.

Kristy that is shcoking about claiming your gorgrous girl as her own, I would be so p*ssed!!!!!

tantrums, well Maddy has only ever had 2 proper ones, but with Bailey there are at least 2 on a daily basis!!!  he throws them all the time at daycare, just throws himself on the ground crying, we just let him go, besides he looks so funny you can't help but laugh (but don't let him see of course).

Celeste glad Anthony liked his present, thought of doing something like that before but too lazy to make the vouchers up let alone go through with them  laughing2.gif

Deb sounds very very painful, take it easy and let your DH do everything for Charlotte, hope the pain lessens pretty quickly.

have done nothing all day, oh hang on one load of washing and the goceries, this house is a mess from when I was away on the weekend, not to mention the study I need to do and oh the work too of course.  

question if you knew where your friend went with the kids and promised you wouldn't tell her husband where they were would you tell him??  he called me this morning and just broke down, I don't know what to do as she won't listen when I tell her she needs to tell him where they are.

ok better get on with something

Kylie

Cathy I would be annoyed too, it just messes you around not knowing anything for definate

Celeste we have second child syndrome here too, poor little man

#30 Purple_Gecko

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:15 PM

Kylie
No I wouldnt....I would be telling him I know where she is but I am not telling you. She will contact you when she is ready. I will however tell her you asked and how your mental state was. I would also say to him that until he seeks help for his obvious problem then I think its better you dont see her.
It must be so hard for you being friends with both of them. She didnt do wrong, he did and you need to stand with her for now.
Thats my opinion anyway.

#31 1girl1boy

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:20 PM

thanks Syl I am just seeing it from the point of view if Mark took my kids I would be devastated and would need to find them.  At the moment they are both threatening each other and mothes abusing mothers etc, they are both telling me different stories too, I am no being go between or telling each other what the other says just it doens't feel right not telling him where his kids are.  I just dont' know what to do, wish I didn't know where they are.

#32 Purple_Gecko

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:28 PM

but if you took the kids under the circumstances would you be happy if someone told mark where you were so soon.
She needs a little time and so does he.

#33 Bloomer

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:34 PM

Kylie, I would ask her when she is prepared to see him as she needs to talk to him and maybe find a counseller(sp..?) for them both to talk to or help mediate.  I think people should get help for breakups as much as trying to stay together.

#34 jacybelle

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:36 PM

Deb - Rest up!! Thanks for letting us know.

Kylie - I agree with Syl, try and do the best you can

#35 K~and~A~plus~7

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:51 PM

Deb, here you go, this place has the rib belt for you http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/secureshop/...D=140&cat_id=48 Glad to hear you are taking it easy...all i can say is OUCH!

Tantrums, dont get me started on them. Jack has one at least once per day...OMG i hate soccer training because he screams and yells no at me. Pick him up and he yells ouch LOL But yes it doesnt get better, the tantrums just change. Jessica will still have them form time to time. Her ones usually end up with her going to her room in tears slamming the door.

Celeste, glad that the birthday pressie went down well.

Well i cant remember what else i was going to say...washing machine has finished and i better get it into the drier. Soooooooooo cold today!

#36 Bloomer

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:55 PM

Anyone trying to email me my gmail is the only one at the moment I can see until Dh fixes the machine(which will be tonight I am sure) The PMs go to the Gmail account..

#37 Milly Molly Mandy

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:32 PM

Just about to walk out the door to go to swimming and the skies opened up, it is p*ssing down.

Oh well, onwards and upwards

C

#38 Purple_Gecko

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:36 PM

My sister had her nt scan today.....

ALL IS GOOD...

so in about 27 weeks she is going to haveher first baby...YAY

Edited by Purple_Gecko, 24 April 2007 - 02:37 PM.

#39 My Four Boys

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:37 PM

Syl- That is wonderful news!!!! I've been thinking about her and keeping fingers crossed. I'm so happy for her.

ETA - What a gorgeous pic!!!

Edited by My Four Boys, 24 April 2007 - 02:38 PM.

#40 Bloomer

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:44 PM

kylie and i meant to say i agree with syl..  if he is a friend he will appreciate the predicament you are in.. try not to take sides though..  i wish you luck kylie and hope you can get out of the middle..

#41 Annabel05

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:13 PM

OMG!!! Imogen has just drawn on the rug with a balck permanent marker!!!!!!!!! cry1.gif  rant.gif

#42 ~Danni~

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:39 PM

Syl~ Fantastic news on your sis's baby biggrin.gif

Tantrums~ Paige throws them when she is in the highchair or in the pram wacko.gif None of the throw- yourself down- on- the- ground -and -scream type tanties yet though

#43 Tam76

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:59 PM

Hey everyone, just popping my head in quickly to gloat,   laughing2.gif  I actually have both boys down to sleep at the same time.  grin.gif   That never happens anymore.  wacko.gif
Annabel, Oh no!  Permanent markers are banned around here, I only dread to think what Corey would do if he found one.  wacko.gif
Syl, Yay for your sis!  cclap.gif  glad to hear everything is going along nicely.  Did she find out if it is a boy or girl?
Deb, Owch!  that sounds painful!  Hope you are on the mend really soon.
ok, can't remember what else I was going to say.

#44 Annabel05

Posted 24 April 2007 - 04:14 PM

Syl Great news!! So happy for your sis.

Tam yeah I have just moved all the pens. Chloe was really good with pens and I never had to worry, but Imogen is a terror!!!

Deb Get lots of rest.

Kerri Haven't heard a thing from Sharon in ages, haven't seen her login either.

Meliss I was convinced I would see a post saying that you had gone into labour today. Don't know why, just had a feeling.

Kylie Thats a really horrible situation to be in. I can understand you seeing it from Marks point of view. I would just want to be out of it as much as possible, so think its up to her to let him know where she is etc.

Feeling blue today, must be due to the weather. such a grey miserable day. Reminds me of England, guess that why I feel a bit homesick today too.
Going to make a cuppa, feeling really cold too

#45 Purple_Gecko

Posted 24 April 2007 - 04:21 PM

Tam
she only had 13 weeks scan but will find out at 20 week.

#46 Milly Molly Mandy

Posted 24 April 2007 - 04:32 PM

Syl thats fantastic news, so happy for you all.

OK this is the third time I have tried to post and firefox keeps crashing on me so wont type any more or I might lose it again

#47 jacybelle

Posted 24 April 2007 - 04:41 PM

Syl - Wow thats great news!!! ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif Glad this is a sticky one.  grin.gif

yay another night with 1 child. I am letting her stay again as grandparents have said they will miss her badly when we move, so give them some time with her.

Oh and we also got Conditional approval on our home loan  tthumbs.gif  So will sort that out and we will be moving to mackay WOOHOO!!!

#48 My Four Boys

Posted 24 April 2007 - 04:53 PM

Amanda- that's great news!! The weather is gorgeous up here this time of the year.

Annabel- did you get the marker off?

Tam- well done on both boys asleep.

Danni- hope you headache is a bit better

Kristy- how are you today?

Us- well Dylan gets his stitches out on Thursday.. I'm not looking forward to that. I haven't been feeling too well.Also really feeling down in the dumps. I have no idea why, just feel totally upset all the time and like I'm the worst mum in the world. The older boys are testing me at the moment (no more than usual I guess but I'm not taking it too well).

Ok enough down in the dumps. We are having a movie day tomorrow so I'm looking forward to doing nothing. My brother gets married (finally lol) on Saturday so I'm also looking forward to seeing all my family together.

BBL

Edited by My Four Boys, 24 April 2007 - 04:55 PM.

#49 Purple_Gecko

Posted 24 April 2007 - 05:12 PM

Fiona
I am sorry you are so down in the dumps. Things get to you so much more when you are down. Dont let them get to you if you can.
Sounds like you will have a lovely day tomorrow.
Oh no to his stitches out....hard enough gettingthem in.

#50 Milly Molly Mandy

Posted 24 April 2007 - 05:22 PM

Hey Fiona, hope you feel better tomorrow. bbighug.gif

Anthony will be home soon, we are having a special dinner tonight. Hehehe he is cooking  grin.gif  laughing2.gif  happy birthday darling. tongue.gif

Amanda, we will all have to meet you before you move!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.