Online Surveys

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 greyhoundangel

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:38 PM

I know of one survey group that is the best I have come across, and I have been sussing them out for over 5 yrs  laughing2.gif

They don't send out surveys as frequent but that's because their surveys come with real points and you can acheive things very quickly.

I always send away for Coles Cards, and just sent away for two more  laughing2.gif

I have found this site, to be the only one worthwhile.

If you would like to know more, please PM me your EMAIL addy and I will send the link through original.gif

Mel xx

Edited by greyhoundangel, 27 April 2007 - 08:33 PM.

#2 Dillybag

Posted 26 April 2007 - 03:51 PM

have pm'd you... original.gif

#3 mummy~2~two

Posted 26 April 2007 - 06:13 PM

have pm'd you also

Edited by mers, 26 April 2007 - 06:13 PM.

#4 niknjosh

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:25 PM

Hi
Have pm'd you

#5 greyhoundangel

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:32 PM

If you have PM'd me and haven't received an email yet, please let me know.

Can people please remember that when you PM me you need to provide me with your email addy so I can send the email to you biggrin.gif

Mel xx

#6 Chocolate Addict

Posted 27 April 2007 - 09:51 PM

Thanks for the email!!

I think i am actually already signed up for them!!  tongue.gif  Just cant remember my password etc... I have signed up with a few and just let some slide. Might try harder with this one again!

thanks

#7 greyhoundangel

Posted 27 April 2007 - 10:03 PM

Yes I am signed up with heaps, but this is honestly the only one that is worthwhile.

Last survey I got 600 points and the Coles Vouchers are only 245 points biggrin.gif

What I am doing is putting all my vouchers away for Christmas biggrin.gif

Mel xx

#8 rubberducky

Posted 28 April 2007 - 08:05 AM

Can I just ask how much a voucher is worth?

#9 Guest_Tracy+3_*

Posted 28 April 2007 - 03:35 PM

Thanks for the email , I am already a member & have been for months with only 2 surveys & no were enough points , I seem to be doing alright with email cash & pure profile they are always sending me surveys to do .

#10 Chocolate Addict

Posted 28 April 2007 - 03:43 PM

I re signed with them, maybe my membership elapsed from lack of use??
i just cashed in $30 from pureprofile, it was the second time i have done that.
And am about to cash another $30 from email cash.

Nice bit of extra cash but nothing to get too excited about!  tongue.gif

I am also with spidermetrix or something like that but i never open the emails anymore! lol

#11 **Kaz**

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:47 PM

I've sent you a pm.

I'm with Your Voice and have cashed in around $100 all up with them over a year and with emailcash nothing so far sad.gif

#12 muminmelb

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:07 PM

I was going to join but I am reluctant about putting my and kids dob and other personal infoon there.  Does anyone else worry about it or do you put fake info?

I havn't tried pureprofile or emailcash yet.  I'll give them a try.

Redshellgirl - Great sig!!!!! laughing2.gif

#13 Amysha

Posted 28 April 2007 - 07:51 PM

What sort of private information do you have to provide? Do you have to give your full name and address? I assume so to collect the rewards, in which case I would be very reluctant. After moving house two years ago I am finally free of junk mail and telemarketers. Ever since moving I have never filled out a form/competition/scam thing to get your name and adress and I have remained snail-spam-mail-free !! I reckon places like that sell lists. I am very very very careful about what lists I put myself on.

Greyhound, I never received an email but if it requires a heap of personal info, I dont think I'd do it.

#14 greyhoundangel

Posted 28 April 2007 - 09:50 PM

I can't remember, I think some personal information is needed so that they send you surveys that are right for 'you'

Unlike other sites where you put in personal details and they send you surveys and then once you log in say that you are not suitable  wacko.gif

With this website, I have cashed in heaps. Have been a member for over a year, and LOVE IT biggrin.gif

Yeah Emailcash is crap unless you shop online  wacko.gif

This website, you get paid to do basically nothing, you don't have to spend money to earn money biggrin.gif

Mel xx

#15 ~*~mumzlilcookie~*~

Posted 28 April 2007 - 10:16 PM

hi , could i please have the link for the surveys please

#16 Chocolate Addict

Posted 28 April 2007 - 10:31 PM

I dont get any junk mail in the letter box so I am guessing it is safe. With the your voice one it does say they dont onsell your info.

Nadia - thanks!!  biggrin.gif

#17 **Kaz**

Posted 30 April 2007 - 02:08 PM

Would someone mind pming me the link as greyhoundangel hasn't sent me the link yet cry1.gif

#18 MoonPie

Posted 30 April 2007 - 02:12 PM

Me too please?

#19 *Ril*n*Jac*

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:26 PM

i have sent you a pm greyhoundangel. And if anyone else would mind pming me the link, that would be great.

#20 ~*~mumzlilcookie~*~

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:43 PM

http://www.yourvoice.net/au/

here is the link

#21 YosemiteSam

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:07 PM

I just wanted to add, with the link you are all talking about, they are a very ruputable company - AC Neilsen.

I have been a member there for a while and they asked me around 12 months ago to become a member of another program of theirs called homescan. Basically what this is about, they supply you with a hand held scanner and you scan your groceries when you bring them home. Sounds like a pain but it is fun! You get points every month, points when it is family members birthdays, if you win a comp etc. It doesn't take long for the points to add up, and they send you a Chrissy present too!
You can't apply for this, but they will ask people from Your Voice to do it if it fits their requirements, so more of an incentive to join Your Voice!
HTH,
Sam

PS I am well on my way to getting a Swing Set for my DD!

#22 Chocolate Addict

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:57 PM

ooohh I did that scanning stuff years ago.. it was fun. I cant remember what we got for doing it though.

#23 **Kaz**

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:30 AM

Thanks mumzlilcookie I've been with yourvoice for a few years now and don't get much of the surveys but when I do they are great.  

I did the homescan thing for a while but found it to be a real pain and got out of it.

#24 caznjj

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:23 AM

I've just got 2 $20 colesmyer vouchers from yourvoice - I've been a member there for about 2 years - the vouchers paid for a new pair of pants for hubby for work LOL

We've been with homescan for about 18  months - it's fun! About a month ago we redeemed our points for a blower vacuum - hubby is chuffed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.