• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Posted 28 April 2007 - 08:35 AM

New thread time ladies, link to old thread:

http://members.essentialbaby.com.au/index....pic=246675&st=0

#2 blue♥pink

Posted 28 April 2007 - 01:01 PM

Wow how long did that last thread go for??????

#3 Nicole

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:08 AM

ROFL Mel, that thread was 10 months long!!!

#4 hutais

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:47 PM

OMG Girls its May  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

Where is this year going?

Mel-Yes it takes a while for these threads to move tongue.gif

#5 blue♥pink

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:09 PM

10 months!!!!

I remember when the thread used to take 10 minutes to fill  tongue.gif

Do you all realise this time next year we will have to enrol our 'babies' to school!

#6 Nicole

Posted 04 May 2007 - 04:21 PM

OMG Mel, that is so scary, cant imagine them starting school, lol.

#7 hutais

Posted 05 May 2007 - 12:55 PM

I know Mel that is scary stuff! I have already enrolled Miss PML. I actually want her to go to a private school for high school and I am suppose to do that now too if I want her to get in.

#8 hutais

Posted 10 May 2007 - 09:05 PM

Gee quite in here?? Wonder what happen to that new girl with the two boys??She seemed so lovely biggrin.gif

Nic did you scare her off or something tongue.gif

#9 ~MakkaPakka~

Posted 13 May 2007 - 08:39 AM

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Just thought I would pop in and say hello - *LOL* kids are keeping me buisy  rolleyes.gif

#10 ~Catherine~

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:50 PM

Sorry all .... forgot about here  cry1.gif  I am back and here, but also studying for exams  huh.gif
Hope everyone is well  grin.gif

#11 Jeni27

Posted 18 May 2007 - 06:59 PM

Hi Girls!

Wow, doesn't time fly! Just went in & caught up on the last thread & didn't realise just how long ago it was that I posted wacko.gif tongue.gif Time flies when your having fun huh!

Well, touch wood we have finally made it! I'm now 8wks preg with #2 biggrin.gif Took us a while & a m/c but hopefully this time it will stick around to join us! Although I'm hoping for it's sake that it hangs on in there for a week or so extra like Eli did & doesn't come on Christmas day! Eli is VERY excited & is telling EVERYONE that she is a big sister now lol. I keep telling her that it's going to be quite a while till the baby comes out, but she doesn't care, there is a baby so that means she's a big sister! We weren't even going to say anything to her until I started to show, but I've been soooooooo sick sick.gif I ended up explaining to her why mummy is so sick lately.
She's been really funny, follows me into the bathroom everytime I have to sick.gif & stands there & rubs my back saying "It's ooookkkk darling it's ooookkkk, Eli's here" wub.gif

We've been pretty quiet lately, DP is away OS for 2 weeks so we are both missing him. We are counting down & theres now only 3 more sleeps to go! Can't wait! Everyone misses him, including the dog & cat I think wacko.gif They have all been sticking to me like glue! I can't even go to the toilet without Eli, the dog & the cat all following me in & sitting there waiting for me lol.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well!

Jeni

Edited by Jeni27, 18 May 2007 - 07:01 PM.

#12 blue♥pink

Posted 19 May 2007 - 08:25 PM

Congratulations Jeni!

How cute of Eli  wub.gif

#13 ~Catherine~

Posted 20 May 2007 - 12:38 PM

Congrats Jeni

That is very cute of Eli

#14 hutais

Posted 23 May 2007 - 04:56 PM

WOW!

Jeni congratulations original.gif How cute of Eli original.gif

Amanda Jane-I can imagine 3 would keep you very busy!

Mel-I love your sig original.gif

Well I am keeping very busy! Loving my work and love the fact I work the hours I want which is great original.gif

#15 blue♥pink

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:04 PM

Hi!

Jeni I love your sig!!! How are you feeling??

Tanya Thanks! I love that pic of Maddison, its one of my favs original.gif

Well dropped maddy off to pre school today and she decided she had to wear a Hi 5 ballerina type skirt I got her yesterday  blush.gif  so she finally let me put jeans under it because its made of netting type material  unsure.gif She has had her eye on this skirt for ages and yesterday she sees it again and says Mum you told me I could get this another day and its another day now  laughing2.gif  Cheeky thing she is.

Edited by Mel☺, 31 May 2007 - 12:05 PM.

#16 Jeni27

Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:16 PM

Hi Girls!

Mel - Thanks! biggrin.gif I love it too tongue.gif  Thats so cute of Maddy, aren't they such cheeky little monkeys with the things they come out with laughing2.gif wub.gif

Feeling much better now thanks, I think we're over the sick.gif stage now. Phew! biggrin.gif

Well a quite day here. Our darn TV is playing up again rant.gif Only had it for 6 weeks & this is the second time it's died on us already! Am really p'd off that they won't just replace the darn thing, I mean it's only 6 weeks old! Certainly won't be buying any of the Tevion products again, will be sticking with the well known brands next time! Anyway, whinge over lol.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Jeni

#17 hutais

Posted 10 June 2007 - 09:44 PM

Wow Jen what a great due day original.gif

Not much happening here huh.gif

#18 hutais

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:04 PM

Heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllooooooooooooooooo laughing2.gif  laughing2.gif  laughing2.gif

#19 hutais

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:50 AM

Happy Birthday Nicole

Wishing you a wonderful day original.gif

Edited by hutais, 06 August 2007 - 07:51 AM.

#20 Nicole

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:14 PM

Awwww thankyou chook, I just saw this!

I did have a fantastic day btw  biggrin.gif

#21 blue♥pink

Posted 27 August 2007 - 04:30 PM

Happy 4th Birthday Miss Emily!

We hope you had a great day original.gif

#22 uh-oh

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:32 PM

wub.gif  awe thanks Mel original.gif
The birthday was pretty special, madam Em is SOOOOO not a baby anymore! lol

We're having her party this Saturday, i'm not sure whos more excited... her or me  blush.gif

Happy Birthday to all our other September bubs!!!!!

#23 hutais

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:53 PM

Hi All,

Yep wanting to wish ALL-The September bubs a great 4th Birthday original.gif.

Isabel is hanging out for her birthday party original.gif So exciting now that they understand original.gif

#24 ~MakkaPakka~

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:43 PM

Wishing all Sep 03 kiddies a very happy 4th Birthday

I just don't know where the time has gone.

My baby isn't a baby anymore  cry1.gif

Amanda-Jane original.gif

#25 bron..

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:41 PM

Hey girls original.gif

Been a long time.  I came across EB again while I was googling something - it has been a year since I've been on here!  ohmy.gif  Thought I would just see if any Sep mummies were still about.
We are all going well here, Matilda and Zara have just turned 4 and 2, and we've done Matilda's kinder enrolment a little while ago.  unsure.gif Not long until school OMG.
I have had a laparoscopy done a little while back and found out I have endo... such fun.  sad.gif  But apart from that things are good here.
Will have to keep out eye out for Sep mummy news now.

Bron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.