Sep 03 Parents # 306

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#26 hutais

Posted 12 November 2007 - 07:34 PM

Wow just thought I would check in here to see what was happening original.gif

Amanda Jane- How cute are kids original.gif

Bron wow you have been busy too original.gif

Not much happening here, just working now which I love and training  for 1/2 marathon I want to do next year rolleyes.gif

#27 ~MakkaPakka~

Posted 25 December 2007 - 07:57 PM

Just wanted to wish everyone a
Merry christmas

Anja is going great - she is still stuttering every so often so she is off to speech therapy soon.  (DS has major speech delays se we know the speechie well *LOL*)

Miss Anja

with her cheesy grin

Kaeden

and my baby Katja
]

Hope everyone is doing well

Lots of hugs

Amanda-jane

#28 DenimAngel

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:30 AM

Wow it has been more than ages.  I too remember the time when there was more than one thread a day (didn't we have the record lol).
Well my September bub Ethan is all ready to go to Kindy next year.  Only one month of daycare left and he can't wait!  He calls Kindy big school lol and wants to wear a uniform like his brothers laughing2.gif

#29 GlitterRiver

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:17 PM

Haven't thought about this thread in ages lol!!!

The boys are doing well.  Nicolas is in Year 4 this year, and Bradyn is in the preschool room at daycare.  I work full time again now, so he goes to d/c full time also.  Prep next year for my Sept 03 baby!   ohmy.gif

#30 hutais

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:30 PM

grin.gif bump  grin.gif

OMG our kids are going to school next year original.gif

#31 blue♥pink

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:51 PM

Its exciting isnt it Tanya!!!

Maddy so can not wait to go to school!

#32 Murchie

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:21 PM

Happy 5th Birthday Jessica!!!

I can't believe my little girl is 5!

Won't be long till Sept and they will all be 5!

How is everyone?

I miss the good ol' chat days!!

Take Care,

Pip..

#33 Jeni27

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:56 AM

Happy Birthday Jessica!

Wow, doesn't time fly! I can't believe they will all be 5yrs old soon.
Eli is so excited about going to big school next year. I'm not though lol! cry1.gif

Hope everyone is well.

Jeni xox

#34 hutais

Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:47 PM

Happy Birthday Pyper

Wow I cannot believe they are all turning 5!!

Happy Birthday to all the September 03 kidlets

#35 bron..

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:59 AM

Happy Birthday to all the September 'big kids'!!!
Just seems like yesterday....

Tanya - is that your gorgeous new bubba?!
Congratulations!!!!

#36 ~MakkaPakka~

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:04 AM

A big Happy Birthday to all our September 03 Kids.

OMG how time fly's, I can't beileve it, I am still trying to come to terms that Anja will be starting prep next year.

#37 blue♥pink

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:59 AM

Happy Birthday to all the September kids!!!

I so cant believe they are 5! Seems like yesterday we were waiting for them to be born!

#38 blue♥pink

Posted 17 January 2009 - 09:18 PM

A little under 2 weeks till school starts!

Hard to believe these little ones are off to school  oomg2.gif

Hope they all have a lovely time  tthumbs.gif

Mel xx

#39 Jeni27

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:44 PM

Good Luck at Big School to all the Sept 03 kids!!!! ddance.gif  cry1.gif

Eli is sooooo excited, she starts tommorrow! I however am trying really hard to convince myself not to cry! cry1.gif Am going to miss my big girl during the day & I know her baby sister will miss her a lot.

I think we are going to have problems this weekend however when she discovers that she can't read yet! She's pretty well convinced that she will learn to read on her first day!

Hope all the big kids have a wonderful first day & that the mummies don't cry too much! tthumbs.gif

Jeni xox

#40 Murchie

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:29 PM

Wishing You all a GREAT Day at Big School!

Jessica had her testing today and official first day on Tuesday. She had a Great Day with no tears and wants to go back. PHEW!

Hope that everyone is Well. I broke my leg 3mths ago - fell down 2 stairs and ended up with compound fracture Tib and Fib and now have a rod and nails! Slow recovery onto one crutch now, better than the initial wheelchair.

Take Care.

Philippa

#41 hutais

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:40 PM

Hi All,

WE are getting close to birthday time so I thought I would bump us up original.gif

Hope all the Sept 03 kiddlets are doing well original.gif

#42 KatCL

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:58 AM

I was just coming in the say, "Hello!" all and Happy Birthday to the September 03 big kids!  Six years!!!  Happy Birthday to Em, and to Jessica!

Quick update from us-- Gracie is, of course, almost six.  Here she will start grade 1 this year, although she has been in school for two years already.  Duncan is turning four the same week, and he starts school in September.  We also have Owen now, who was one in April.  We have just moved to a country home, on about 4 acres.  It's the home DH grew up in, so great, but a lot of baggage.  LOL Still not quite settled in, and we have some repairs to deal with, so lots of work.  

Hope everyone is well!  Lots of love and hope to see some updates!!

Edited by KatCL, 27 August 2009 - 11:05 AM.

#43 KatCL

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:00 AM

And, Tanya!  Happy Birthday to Annika!!!  I just noticed your sig and realized she was just one.  Wow...  how busy is life now....?  Hope she had a fabulous first!

#44 blue♥pink

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:01 PM

HI everyone original.gif

Can't believe our little babies are 6 and nearly 6! Where has the time gone!

Maddy is looking forward to her birthday, more so cos she knows the baby will be here by then original.gif Dylan is 5 in 2 weeks! Can;t believe how much he has grown!

#45 ~MakkaPakka~

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:21 AM

Not to sure if anyone is still about but I have a question to those of us who have girls.

Is your DD starting to develop?

Anja has started to grow breasts  ohmy.gif   She is also starting to define her hips and waist.

Just wondering if this is normal or not  huh.gif

Amanda-Jane

#46 GlitterRiver

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:54 PM

Well, haven't been in here for ages.......

The boys are doing well.  Nic is in Year 6 and Bradyn is in Year 1.  Bradyn has had issues with his hearing (he was pretty much deaf lol).....his prep teacher picked it up last year at school.  He has had his adenoids out and bi-lateral grommetts put in, and his hearing is now normal.

He is a big (tall) boy for 7 and is the complete opposite of his brother - he is very athletic, and wins everything he tries out for at school.  Not sure where this ability comes from - sure as hell wasn't from his father or me lol!!

We've built a house and moved in about 15 months ago now.  It is next door to where we were living on the inlaws property before.  The house is so much nicer than the shed.  original.gif

DH has had some major health issues however.  He had a rare adrenal carcinoma removed in August 2007.  Unfortunately it recurred and he had another massive operation on 7th September this year to remove the tumour as well as other organs where the cancer had spread to.  He is still off work and probably will be for another couple of weeks at least.  There is no treatment for this type of cancer (rare = 1 to 2 in one million people) - he just has to be vigilant in going for his scans and checkups with the surgeon/oncologist and we have to hope that the bloody things doesn't come back again.  sad.gif

I am going good - had just changed jobs (still working as a paralegal) when DH was diagnosed again.  Love the new job and everything else is good!!!

#47 hutais

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:17 AM

OMG just randomly decided to come in.

Our kids will be 8 this year!!!

Not much to report except I am an ex pat living in the USA.
Kids are doing great here and I love NYC.

Hope everyone is well original.gif

#48 uh-oh

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

Wow, we still have a thread in here!
Emily is in grade three this year and is loving every second of it. Her baby sister Eilish arrived 5 months ago and is completely gorgeous, shes keeping me very busy ATM original.gif
Hope everyones doing ok.
Kylie, hope DH is ok!

#49 GlitterRiver

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:40 AM

Shana - long time hey.....congratulations on your new baby girl Eilish - love her name.  original.gif

Wow, we have kids turning 9 this year.

My big boy is in highschool and will be 13 in June.  original.gif  Both kids now go to a P-12 small private school on the Sunshine Coast.  So far, we are extremely happy with it.

Unfortunately, DH's cancer has recurred.  He had surgery nearly 6 weeks ago, and this time it is inoperable.  He has had 12 radiation treatments with 3 more to go, then has to have another CT scan 6 weeks after to see if its shrunk.  His type of cancer usually does not react to radiation and/or chemo, but we are keeping our fingers crossed.

#50 somila

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

Oh my goodness - my DIG is still here!  I can't remember anyone though!  Where are Aiden, Jayden, Braedon, Kaden and Phaedon and their Mums I wonder?  (Must've been a 2003 trend original.gif)
My little DS#2 is a gorgeous, long, skinny 8yo now.  I miss that baby smell, but primary schoolers are so much easier to look after than babies.  (Ds#1 will be teenager soon ...).
Best wishes for your you, your husband and family Chyloe.
ETA - Just noticed your son is the Bradyn I remember - sorry I spelt it wrongly!

Edited by somila, 10 April 2012 - 05:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.