Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:15 PM

GOLD!!!!!

#3 ~Rebekah~

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:40 PM

Bronze

waves.gif

#4 ***jules***

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:04 AM

Erin!!!! You crack me up!! "Hello Honey" PMSL!!!  Great pics though.

#5 Nephnie

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:53 AM

Erin-  wacko.gif  He is a bit of a cutie but  wacko.gif  about the cousin thing!! Yikes!

See you later in the morning!

#6 ZachandPaigesMum

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:43 AM

morning girls

steph - love the photos they are great! i will try not to lose weight but even when i started eating "properly" towards the end with zach i lost weight and over the weekend did absolutley jack and still lost weight. oh im deff gunna keep it low impact im very paranoid when it comes to stuff like that i was worried all night last night lol i tend to calm down once i hit 3 months though.

kristi - i love love love the video footage of vienna she looks sooo cute walking.

erin - love the photos of copper, bit of a turn off bout the brother lol

today im going to get zach weighed and measured will let u know how long my giantis.

#7 shoofly

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:41 AM

YAY for me !! Lola didnt wake up until 6.07am!!! Thats the latest she has 'slept in' since daylight savings ended ( wacko.gif ).
Its freezing here - brrrrr.
Erin - M looks like he was having a good time with Cooper over in SA. Bet you were happy to have her back though!

Just freaked it 6.45...havent had brekky, this 'sleep in' is throwing me off my schedule!
Jeannie

Edited by geniebottle, 22 May 2007 - 06:42 AM.

#8 Guest_**Slappy**_*

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:48 AM

Morning Girls

Erin - great pics. I was looking through them thinking 'hmmm, Mick doesnt look too bad  ph34r.gif' and then I got to the pic of Jason and was the same as you! Hello!  wink.gif Pitty about the incest though  tongue.gif  sick.gif  wink.gif

Jeannie - yay for Lola 'sleeping in'! Yuck to marking exams...

#9 *~hotchocolate~*

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:14 AM

Morning girls original.gif

Im just about to get Shaq ready for pre-school but just had to say

Steph-Love the pictures. The first is my fave also.She is such a tall girl isnt she! Im very jelous.

Kristi- eexcite.gif for Vienna walking

Erin-Glad Cooper is back and in your arms. She looked she had fun on her holiday original.gif

I will catch up the rest later.
Bye for now.
Jean

#10 wca

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:36 AM

Morning Foxy Ladies tongue.gif

ERIN> Awsome pics, thanks so much for sharing! They all look very proud with Cooper! I was the same as Rhiannon, thought Mick scrubbed up alright, then saw his lusty brother...hello sunshine! wub.gif But yeah, the cousin thing is rather bizzare!!!

STEPH> Love your pics too!! Especially the first one, such a pretty shot, and how cool is that pool table?!

Who amongst us is organised? I need help! I'm so unorganised! My house is never clean and if it s clean it only stays like that for a few hours. We never know what we're having for dinner until 10 mins before 6pm, the spare room (MY hobbie room) is trashed and I can't find anything, and basically I feel really frazzled cos nothing's in order wacko.gif Are there any good websites with useful organisation tips??

Better go get Tayla out of her cot, she woke up about 20 mins ago but hasn't cried yet, just making little noises so I left her in there to have a coffee and come in here ph34r.gif I figure that she's not too upset in her room ATM so may as well have a quick coffee!! Does anyone else do that? Or am I mean?

Annixx

#11 ~ZiggyStardust~

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:43 AM

Morning gals...  biggrin.gif  tongue.gif

Jack woke up last night screaming the house down around 2am  cry1.gif  I haven't heard him cry like that for ages.. it sounded so painful...  sad.gif  I ended up giving him neurofen and bonjella thinking it must have been his teeth, coz he's also had a shocking nappy rash which he never really gets, the last few days, and voila... this morning, there's a little tiny tiny tooth just popped out next to his other one... OMG, two teeth now lol... he's slowly catching up hehe  tongue.gif

Steph - love the pics... Miky is growing up so quickly... I love love the pic of her sitting on the grass near the harbour/lake? its lovely... yeah, I am really excited bout Jack turning 1 too, but there's that bit of me that doesn't want to let go of him being a 'baby' lol...  laughing2.gif

Jules - bugger bout that sewing machine huh...wonder if they can do something for ya... seeing as it was recalled and all  biggrin.gif

Erin - you crack me up girl  laughing2.gif  Love the piccy's.. bet Mick's family just adored her to bits.. his brother sure was a bit of alright... definately a BIG shame bout the fancying the cousin bit.. hmmmmm  wacko.gif

Kristi - I couldn't get your links to work either... sad.gif but I could see the pics lol... yay for V walking... woo hoo... how are you going?

Jeannie - yay for Lola having a little sleepin for ya... it's bloody cold up here too.. it's only sposed to get to 18 degrees in Newie today... brrrr.... very chilly... I love it though.. bring on winter!

Jean - love your new sigs... Izzy looks adorable!

Sarah - I'm the same as you, I felt so much better once I'd hit the three month part of being pregnant! Wow an Australia Day baby...so happy for ya!  biggrin.gif

Anni - pmsl you are not mean, I do it alot too, especially on my days off when I want a bit of peace in the mornings hehe... can't help ya on the organisation front I'm sorry, but if I can find any good websites, I'll post em...

Waves to everyone esle!

Okelies girls, off to grab a coffee...  grin.gif  have a great day girls....

Edited by Chels13, 22 May 2007 - 08:43 AM.

#12 Guest_**Slappy**_*

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:56 AM

Anni - Skipper has her own website called 'Domestic Guru' and she is an Adelaide person too... I think she even goes to peoples houses to help them sort everything out and get into a routine? Will find the website for you...

http://www.domesticguru.com/

Here you go original.gif I look around on there sometimes, she has some good tips.

Steph - I meant to say yesterday I love the photos of Miky! Especially the one of her with icing on her fingers wink.gif

Chels - hope you are not TOO tired today!

#13 ribenaberrie

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:58 AM

May 2006 Parents Group

Welcome to the May 2006 Parents Group.

Our Babies
Boys: 14 Girls: 21
25th March

comjulia123 (Jules) It's a girl! - Ella Grace @ 33w 6d - 5lb 12oz - HC 31cm, L 48.5cm - Perth, WA

9th April

jodi22 (Jodi) DD Jade Elly (4) It's a girl! - Emily Sarah @ 36w 0d - 6lb 2oz - HC 36cm, L 48.5cm - Geelong, VIC

12th April

4lildarlins (Chris) DD Emma (5), DD Sarah (4), DS Callum (2) It's a boy! - Joshua William @ 38w 2d - 6lb 13oz - HC 36cm, L 50cm

16th April

ribenaberrie (Jackie) DH Jimmy It's a girl! - Jocelyn Ariel @ 38w 0d - 6lb 6oz - HC 34.5cm, L 49cm - Sydney, NSW

1st May

Wickazoid (Angela) DS Xander (3) It's a boy! - Zayden @ 40w 3d - 8lb 10oz - HC 35cm, L 52cm - Wavell Heights, QLD

3rd May

**BuTTerFly** (Kylie) DH David, DD Kloe Taylor (3) It's a boy! - Zack Reily @ 39w 3d - 7lb 8oz - HC 35.5cm, L 54cm - Southern Highlands, NSW

5th May

**Slappy** (Rhiannon) DD Brenna Rose (2) It's a girl! - Bridget Lillian D'Brass @ 39w 0d - 7lb 2oz - HC 35cm, L 50cm - Sydney, NSW

smiliek (Kylie) DH Tom It's a boy! - Thomas Roger Warren Ross @ 36w 6d - 6lb 12oz - HC 33cm, L 48cm - Morley, WA

8th May

geniebottle (Jeannie) It's a girl! - Lola Jorja @ 40w 6d - 8lb 6oz - HC 35.5cm, L 52cm - Sydney, NSW

10th May

jeaniebean (Jean) DS Shaquille (4) It's a girl! - Isabelle Scarlett @ 39w 0d - 7lb 13oz - HC 33.5cm, L 49.5cm - Blacktown, NSW

rachandbub (Rach) DS Jake (2) It's a girl! - Holly Rebecca @ 41w 0d - 8lb 5oz - HC 36cm, L 51cm - Hawkesbury, NSW

11th May

*MikyMonster* It's a girl! - Mikayla Jane @ 41w 2d - 8lb 8oz - HC 36cm, L 53cm - Geraldton, WA

leamacka (Leanne) DS Will (3), DD Lauren (18m) It's a girl! - Amelia Rose Mackenzie @ 38w 0d - 6lb 1oz - HC 33cm, L 51cm - Narrandera, NSW

**LYN** (Lyn) DH Dave, DD Molly (2) It's a boy! - Max Devron Walkerden @ 38w 4d - 8lb 12oz - HC 36.7cm, L 49cm - Sydney, NSW

12th May

TazzieD (Shari) It's a girl! - Emily Grace @ 38w 2d - 7lb 13oz - HC 35.8cm, L 51cm - Brisbane, QLD

15th May

brittlestar (Britt) DH Simon It's a boy! - Hunter Jesse @ 41w 5d - 9lb 0oz - HC 36cm, L 52cm - North Coast, NSW

mumoftwoboys (Renee) DS Jacob (2) It's a boy! - Mason James @ 39w 0d - 8lb 3oz - HC 38cm, L cm - Waroona, WA

carrothead73 (Natalie) DD Emily (3) It's a girl! - Gracie @ 40w 0d - 7lb 10oz - HC 35cm, L 49cm - Sydney, NSW

chloes-ma (Lauren) It's a girl! - Chloe Arabelle @ 38w 4d - 6lb 6oz - HC cm, L cm -

17th May

Kath14 (Kath) It's a boy! - Joshua David @ 38w 6d - 6lb 8oz - HC 33.5cm, L 55cm - Mackay QLD

23rd May

zachsmummy (Sarah) DP Rodney It's a boy! - Zacharius Rodney Muiser @ 41w 0d - 8lb 3oz - HC 35cm, L 54cm - Sydney, NSW

kristies80 (Kristie) It's a girl! - Ella Louise @ 40w 2d - 7lb 8oz - HC 33.5cm, L 49.5cm - Melbourne, VIC

24th May

~coopersmum~ (Beck) It's a boy! - Cooper @ 40w 2d - 8lb 4oz - HC 35.5cm, L 52cm - Gold Coast, QLD

Wowie (Kath) It's a girl! - Luella Elizabeth @ 41w 0d - 7lb 13oz - HC 34.8cm, L 49.3cm - Yarra Valley, VIC

oli-bear (Dani) It's a boy! - Oliver Alexander @ 39w 2d - 8lb 8oz - HC 35cm, L 52cm - Brisbane, QLD

25th May

mers (Meredith) It's a girl! - Chelsea Ann @ 40w 1d - 7lb 15oz - HC 34cm, L 50cm - Sydney, NSW

26th May

corri (Corrie) DH Justin It's a girl! - Keira Emilie Sebire @ 41w 0d - 9lb 10oz - HC 37cm, L 54cm - Dee Why, NSW

jellybelly1 (Kylie) It's a boy! - Keegan @ 35w 0d - 6lb 3oz - HC 34.5cm, L 48cm - Brisbane, QLD

28th May

Chels13 (Chelsey) DH Luke It's a boy! - Jack Leonard @ 39w 5d - 7lb 3oz - HC 35cm, L 49cm - Newcastle, NSW

MeMimi (Mimi) DH Michael It's a girl! - Alice Eve Cook @ 40w 1d - 8lb 5oz - HC 34.5cm, L 50cm - Adelaide, SA

29th May

*Princess-Coopers-Mummy* (Erin) It's a girl! - Cooper Mikyla McKenna Law @ 40w 3d - 7lb 9oz - HC 35.5cm, L 52cm - Caloundra, QLD

31st May

stirkykitty (Kirsty) DS Clayton (2) It's a boy! - Preston Thomas Charles @ 40w 4d - 9lb 4oz - HC 35cm, L 55.5cm - Beaudesert, QLD

1st June

^Mandy^ (Mandy) DD Nadine (12), DD Brianna (8) It's a girl! - Lily @ 41w 6d - 7lb 4oz - HC 35cm, L cm - Brisbane, QLD

7th June

Binna (Belinda) DS Twins Caelan & Liam (2.5) It's a girl! - Evelyn Lola @ 40w 6d - 8lb 9oz - HC 36cm, L 52cm - North-West Sydney, NSW

12th June

hollybeagle1981 (Kristi) DH Matt It's a girl! - Vienna Rose Lyons @ 41w 6d - 9lb 5oz - HC 37cm, L 57cm - Logan, QLD

Mummies Currently TTCing

hollybeagle1981 (Kristi) ~ TTC #2

corri (Corrie) ~ TTC #2

Wowie (Kath) ~ TTC #2

brittlestar (Britt) ~ TTC #2

Posted Image Mummies Currently Pregnant

ribenaberrie (Jackie) ~ EDD 23/07/2007

jellybelly1 (Kylie) ~ EDD 30/08/2007

stirkykitty (Kirsty) ~ EDD 29/10/2007

*MikyMonster* (Steph) ~ EDD 05/12/2007

zachsmummy (Sarah) ~ EDD 26/01/2008

*** Don't forget those Pelvic Floor Exercises girls! original.gif ***

Instructions for joining this thread

Please post the following details.
  • Baby's Name
  • Date Born
  • Gestation
  • Weight at birth
  • Head circumference at birth
  • Where you live
  • Details of other children
Instructions for getting MSN Messenger Contact List

You will be sent our group MSN Messenger contact list after you have:
Joined this thread in EB
Provided jellybelly1 via PM your MSN Messenger contact details

Anyways changes or updates, let me know. original.gif

As we've recently had a rollcall, if you are no longer on the list but wish to be, please post in the thread. original.gif

Posted Image

#14 ~Rebekah~

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:30 AM

Morning

I have so... much to do today so really shouldn't be on here  dev (6).gif

I think Cooper has changed his day time nap routine, he doesn't seem to want a nap until later but then he is over tired  wacko.gif

Erin Great photos!  How cute is the one of Cooper in the tree!!  PMSL at your comment on Mick's brother, but yes I agree what a honey  wub.gif  ph34r.gif

BBL Cooper getting really cranky  sad.gif

#15 chloeandmaddison

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:57 AM

Anni: Definitely not mean. I leave Chloe in her cot for a while in the morning if sheís just making sounds/talking to herself. I too need someone to come and organise my house. The lounge/dining areas a fine. Itís the spare/junk room and the kitchen that are a nightmare.

Erin: Great photos. Well Mick & his brother both scrub up okay but the cousin things is weird

Steph: Great photos. Mikayla is a cutie.

Kristi: Good on Vienna. She is so cute and looks so proud of herself.

Jules: Bugger about the sewing machine. I hope you get it sorted out

QOTD: Has anyone elses bubs become a cling-on again. I thought Chloe was over that phase but since her birthday I canít do anything without her on my hip. Iím at work today and usually when I drop her off at mum & dadís I donít get a second look but todays she screamed the house down. It broke my heart to drive away with her still upset.

#16 ~ZiggyStardust~

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:04 AM

Lauren - had a shocker of a day late last week... I was at home with him and he was driving me insane.. he was wanting to be picked up and whingy for ages... I haven't really had many days like that, but that day, he was a real clingon.. he wouldn't even go to DH when he got home, and I even had to feed him his bottle like a little baby  laughing2.gif  he was such a sook... lol...

#17 ***jules***

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:19 AM

Morning girls

Lauren - I'm hearin ya!!  Ella hardly ever sits and plays by herself anymore - she wants to be attached to me all the time!  If DH is home with her and I am not here she will happily play by herself though.  wacko.gif

Chels - poor Jack with his teeth! Hope he is better for you tonight.

Anni - I am neat but definitely not organised.  You sound a lot like me.  Although i have been trying to think about dinner in the mornings now.

Us - off to mums for lunch today with a girl she used to work with and her little 3 month old.  Can't wait to see her.  Cluckiness is starting to set in here!

Edited by comjulia123, 22 May 2007 - 11:19 AM.

#18 ~MaidenWarrior~

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:20 AM

Jules - Spewing about the sewing machine, glad you didn't get hurt using it, that would be so bad.

Erin - Thanks for the pics, Mick did a good job don't you think. He looks really proud of Cooper.

Anni - I don't think I'm unorganised, i esp like to get dinner organised early, like in the slow cooker, otherwise the evenings can be a nightmare. I feel like if dinner is cooked, all is good. I hate that I seem to tidy and clean all day and by the end of the day it looks like I've done nothing.

Jean - Hmmmm I like that sig better than the first one, both beautiful.

Chels - Yay for another tooth, pity they have to go through so much to get one little tooth.

bbl

#19 ribenaberrie

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:23 AM

Lauren - Joey has been a super cling on lately too! Lucky she clings on to my mum as well otherwise I don't what I'd do with her when I go to work!  ohmy.gif She cries as soon as I start walking towards the door or get up or something even if DH is sitting right next to her.  wacko.gif

#20 chloeandmaddison

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:42 AM

Jackie: That's exactly what Chloe was doing last night. She was sitting on Scott's lap and I was sitting next to them. I went to get a drink and Chloe screamed the house down. She's only go to Scott if I was standing/sitting right next to him.
It was starting to do my head in.

#21 senorita

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:46 AM

hi everyone cool.gif

Erin: great pics, looks like Cooper had a great time original.gif yes, micks brother is a hottie!! hehe

chels: sorry to hear bout your horror night sad.gif glad jacks tooth is thru now tho...

jules: oh how annoying bout the sewing machine! hope they can sort something out for u!

britt: im just like you, i am super organised when it comes to dinner. i usually have dinner sorted by lunch, i feel i can relax once thats organised. dinner time here is a mad time, trying to get both boys fed and a DH, so the more organised i am the better! i love the slow cooker, makes things so easy huh.

us:DH is home today since he worked all weekend, and jacobs at daycare. we r having a big cleaning/packing day, we move in 9 days! yay! feels good to throw out heaps of junk too, DH is on his 2nd run to the tip. My job today is to wipe over all the blinds  blink.gif i cant get motivated to start tho...

renee xo

#22 ellacy

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:01 PM

aarrggghh im drowning...... in a pile of washing...... wacko.gif

it feels like all i ever do is wash clothes, hang them out, fold them, put them away, wash them, hang them out, fold them, put them away.... will the vicious cycle ever end?????? cry1.gif

Anni...lol.. as you can see I am so not organised either. i feel like i just wanna grab everything in my house, throw it out and then start fresh. That way i dont have to try and sort through all this sh*t...

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BBL

#23 TheyCallMeRach

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:20 PM

Afternoon ladies

Anyone tried the new low calorie chocolate bar called FLING omg its so lush.

Chels-i love Coupling, its a hoot. The funniest episode i ever saw was the one where Susan(think it was her) was in labour. I nearly wet myself laughing. Make sure you post a pic of the rocking horse once its finished. DH loves picking up stuff from the side of the road. He is always coming home with stuff.
Kristi-love the footage of Vienna, i could only get one of them to play but i loved the way she was waving with both hands as she walked. wub.gif
Jean-great new sigs, love todays one.
Kristie-yay for Ella graduating at swimming, im so slack i never even took Holly to swimming lessons, i took Jake when he was 6 months and might start him up again after his 3rd birthday.
Steph-great pics, the pool table is great.
Lauren-i think Holly will be a cling on forever, she has been going at it since 6 months and i dont see a light at the end of the tunnel. I often cook dinner with her hanging off my thigh like a koala.
Erin-great pics, mmm Uncle Jason. He looks slightly like a thinner version of Toby out of Human Nature. So had Cooper met any of Micks family before or was this the first time?
Jules-bugger bout the sewing machine.
Anni-Im a pretty organised person, a place for everything and everything in its place......much to DH's aggravation, im so anal about it, drives him crazy. I cant have things in the sink or draining rack, it has to be washed and dried as soon as its used or put straight in the dishwasher, i hate cupboard doors being left open etc. Think i have OCD. My mum is like it so guess i just learnt from the master. I have a meal plan for the fortnight so as we are finishing dinner of an evening i am already getting meat out the freezer for tomorrow nights meal and i get all the vegies cut up and sitting in the pots at 3.30pm every arvo so all i have to do is switch it on before dH gets home............HMM think i need to seek  help about this roll2.gif

Me-took Jake to get a haircut today as we are getting a family portrait photo taken on Saturday. Holly had some good whammies in the pram at the shops. Had lunch at mums.

Holly has started doing the cutest thing,i was watching her with her new dolls pram yesterday arvo and she was  wheeling it around with 2 dolls in it then she would stop and pick up the toy dolls bottle and put it in the dolls mouth and make little sucking noises. I nearly wet myself laughing then had a cry cuz she is definitely a big girl now. A little mummy. wub.gif  wub.gif

Edited by rachandbub, 22 May 2007 - 02:22 PM.

#24 wca

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:39 PM

RACH> Oh gosh that's so adorable how Holly nurses her dolls! But I know what you mean, it is a sign that they're no longer little babies. When Tayla picks up her teddies and kisses them on the face, and makes kissing noises I am reminded that she isn't a little new born anymore! I wish I was organised as you are!

I was going to write more personals but I think Tayla has just woken up. Im meeting an EB-er for coffee in a minute, looking forward to it, she's really nice and is 3 months pregnant original.gif

Oh just quickly, talking about our babies growing up. Today Tayla found my handbag. She picked it up and put it over her shoulder and wore it like I do ohmy.gif OMG!!! It was absolutley adorable, but it amazed me how much little one's pick up, I have never shown her what to do with it, she must have watched me with interest and copied what I do wub.gif

Annixx

#25 TheyCallMeRach

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:46 PM

Anni-PMSL that is so cute about Tayla and the handbag, i can just picture her with a handbag. wub.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.