January 2006 Parents #117

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

#126 Tildababy

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:40 PM

Jody...where is Chris? That would get the thread going!!

Where are you Chris...we need your help!!

#127 EthKait

Posted 05 July 2007 - 07:18 PM

Have the mods gone on holidays or something?  They must have whisked themselves away to someplace warm and sunny biggrin.gif

I can't believe this thread is still open  ohmy.gif

Sunshine:  Awwwwww, thanks matey for the well wishes and my little man's birthday wishes for tomorrow.  Will be thinking of you for your doc appointment, hope it is nothing too serious.  Ethan has a little bit of a cough but he is still powering along.

Jayla:  Nope didn't get to the toy sales, lol at the little boy telling you that Tonka trucks are for boys, he must have been really miffed that that truck will have girl germs laughing2.gif  Kids are funny sometimes aren't they.

Rach:  Well we can still do the dating thing with our kids, we just have to get DNA tests done on us first, just to make sure  grin.gif  laughing2.gif  I'll tell you about my rib x-ray soon.

Kate:  Ahhhh ha, did you go to the State of Origin to see QLD get trashed roll2.gif  - Sorry, had to rub it in that you didn't get the white wash you were after.  Seriously, how many of the QLD'ers fell like flies injured last night, NSW were definitely on a mission, pity they didn't play like that the last two games, can't win 'em all eh.

Cheryl:  Wish Cooper a Happy Birthday from us!

Annette:  Wish Mr Tristan a big Happy Birthday from us also biggrin.gif!

Amy:  Hope your boys are on the mend soon.  laughing2.gif at your description of the nappy incident.  

Peta:  Yay on the hot water front, what a nightmare!

Um, can't think of any other personals so sorry if I missed you.

Got my x-ray today, nothing fractured and still none the wiser on the cause of my pain cry1.gif sad.gif

Mum came up and spent the afternoon with us, only a few hours though because she wanted to be on the road back to her home before dark or she turns into a pumpkin.  So by the time we got the kids all lunched and everything, went down got the x-ray done and came back home there was only enough time to sing a quick happy birthday to Ethan for tomorrow and eat some cake and wolf down a cuppa tea and she was gone sad.gif  It was nice to see her and have some adult conversation though.

Our real estate is really p*ssing us off again!  This time it is a power point that is hanging out of the wall with all the wiring exposed which we have been waiting for two weeks to get fixed rant.gif  I'm so over this house, it sucks, we are paying for an executive residence that is clearly not what we are getting.  We have witheld the rent for a couple of days and the stupid real estate woman always rings me because she is scared to deal with DH and considers me a soft touch obviously, so she asked me about it yesterday and I told her to speak with him.  She finally rung him today and got a serve from him - ended up being a 20 minute phone conversation about how we are not happy with the way we are treated.  Can you believe she said that she doesn't consider the power point to be life threatening!!!!  This woman has had 6 kids and considers a power point with exposed wiring at the height a young child can get to not life threatening rant.gif - so peeved.  That is only part of our issues with this real estate.  I think I have mentioned some things in the past but there have been many, many issues with this house rant.gif

OK, rant over, thanks for listening  blush.gif

Hope you are all well, or on the road to recovery.

Luv to all.

Gayle

Edited by EthKait, 05 July 2007 - 07:42 PM.

#128 rachelemma

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:56 PM

I seriously think this thread is still open because Chris is missing. Where is she with her "Okay ladies, let's get to 2,000 pages"?
Jayla - Emma loves cars. Isn't it funny that in this day and age a child still has those views.
Gayle - DNA testing sounds like a good idea. Bugger about your ribs. That real estate agent sounds like a real twit. So when is the powerpoint going to get fixed? It really shouldn't matter if it's life threatening or not. Isn't it her job to keep the house in running order?

#129 EthKait

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:40 PM

What is going on?????  This thread is still open!  Alright Chris, where are you, you need to surface to get this thread closed laughing2.gif

Rach:  I couldn't have worded it better about the real estate agent, exactly, that is her job, you would think she could actually do it rather than being a condescending git wouldn't you.

Hey guys, where are all your beautiful sigs?  Have you seen the beautiful thread in the general forum?  I'll be making myself one on the weekend, unfortunately it will have my ugly I mean beautiful mug on it biggrin.gif

I can't believe it will be 3 years tomorrow since I gave birth to my little man  cry1.gif   How time just marches on.

Luv to all and have a great night's sleep.

wub.gif
Gayle

#130 EthKait

Posted 06 July 2007 - 12:03 AM

Me Again,

Seeing as it has now passed 12 o'clock I thought I would be the first to send birthday wishes to our gorgeous little man!

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY
ETHAN THOMAS
OUR ADORABLE, GORGEOUS, SMART,
WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC LITTLE MAN

3 years of wonderful happy times
3 years of smiles, kisses and nursery rhymes
3 years of endless laughs and some tears
It is hard to believe it has been 3 years.

You are wonderful, our pride and joy
Our perfect, amazing, gorgeous boy
We wish you the happiest of Birthdays
For you have changed our lives for the better in so many ways.

We love you Ethan Thomas
Have a great day little man!

Love Always
Mum, Dad & Kaitlyn
xxx

#131 KateE81

Posted 06 July 2007 - 07:46 AM

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY ETHAN!!
Enjoy the day with your beautiful boy Gayle!

Well today is the day... Scan Day yay.  My scan is at 2:30pm so got a bit of time to kill this morning but luckily my mum gets here this morning so that is good.

Best be off nappies to wash and girls to dress.

TTFN
Kate

#132 mystic gal

Posted 06 July 2007 - 07:47 AM

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY ETHAN hope you have a wonderful day and get spoilt rotten. May oyu have lots of love,laughter and happiness

Lots of love Annette,Tristan ,Isabelle & Rylin

A Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to COOPER ( cheryl) hope he had a wonderful day

Gayle

Loved the poem very gorgeous wow 3 already the years fly by dont they, how stupid is the real estate not life threating she wont be saying that if some one gets electricuted ( hope this doesnt happen)

Thank you everyone and Tristan say's thank you for all the birthday wishes. though he didnt get home til 7:40 due to the bloody train breaking down on the bridge GRRRRRRRRR wasnt happy about it, then he was inidated with calls so only spent 10mins with the kids

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My FIL & Step MIL are coming over on the 30th of Sept and leaving the 10th of october am so eexcite.gif about this they will finally get to see Rylin yay, and hoping to take them to a few places while they are over

other then that not much happening

Kate

Good luck with the scan today think it's a boy original.gif and have talked to you yesty bout AF

Jayla

I went to Big W at around 9:45 and it wasnt too bad got everything i wanted and got the last swingset for $198 i was happy about that but binda wanted one too sad.gif i waited in the  layby line for 1-1.5hours and the kids were good just near the end Isabelle got grouchy,next year NO KIDS coming,lol wow not long to go now how fast has that gone by... Our big w was open from 12am and  i didnt know cry1.gif

Amy
Thansk for the b'day wish, well on the Af front i havent gotten them and it's now day #5 so i went to the doctor yesty but BFN.gif i have to go back next week if nothing, i didn't get a BFP.gif with Rylin til i think 1 weeks or so, so will let you all know then original.gif

rorstey

wub.gif the us pic how adorable

Rinnie

WOW 12 weeks already thats fast

KEz

Hope the kids settled for you poor thing

thats going to have to do as Rylin thinks he is hungry,lol hope you all have a lovely day and talk soon

wub.gif
Annette

#133 ~Butterfly~

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:00 AM

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY ETHAN

Hi girls been reading just not up to posting much.

The kids are going well original.gif Dominic has really settled in now. He has a appt tomorrow with Gp to check that he has gained weight. He throws up about every 3rd feed. Like the whole lot comes up. But he has gained weight can see it lol. He has a double chin now and also will have to go into size 000 I think the 0000 which were baggy on him are now tight  wacko.gif

Phoenix has settle down with buba also. he no longer demands to sit on me when I am feeding. He now waits till I finish then comes up to give buba a huge kiss and cuddle  wub.gif

Edited by ~Butterfly~, 06 July 2007 - 08:00 AM.

#134 --binda--

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:06 AM

Happy Birthday Ethan!! Hope you are having a great day, and your Mummy, Daddy and Lil Sis spoil you rotten!

Today is the day of my Mum's anniversary of her death cry1.gif 7 years! It has gone way too fast for my liking!

Will be heading to Annette's soon to have a playdate with Belle and Annette and I can scrap the day away tongue.gif

#135 Jayla

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:38 AM

Happy 3rd Birthday Ethan!

Hope you all have a great day Gayle!

Good Luck with your scan today Kate! Are you finding out the sex? And sharing it with us all!?

Binda, hope you have a good day with Annette. hhugs.gif for you.

Better go get these kids of mine organised to go out, new thread when I get back???

#136 rachelemma

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:27 AM

Happy Birthday Ethan

Gayle - Can you refrain from writing such beautiful things about your boy. It brought tears to my eyes here at work.  wub.gif No beautiful sig here. Maybe a save the whales one. Besides my sig maker says she's taking a break wink.gif
Kate - Have fun at the scan. Can't wait to see a pic.
Annette - That's great about your in-laws. I actually love visitors.
Cheryl - Where are you? Out for coffee with Chris? Hope everything is well.
Cassie - Phoenix sounds so cute with Dominic. I can't wait to have kissing siblings.
Binda - I'm sorry your mum passed away. Glad to hear you will be with Annette doing something you love. Want to make me a grammar booklet while you're there?

#137 mystic gal

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:59 AM

howdy waves.gif

Hmmmmmm it's quiet today

Apart from my noisy son crying when he is suppose to goto sleep, hoping he goes off soon, then i have washing to hang out up to my 2nd load already

Rachel

You still havent done that bookelt roll2.gif tell me how your speech thing goes too original.gif

Binda

Will give ya a bbighug.gif today don't you worry and i'll make ya happy original.gif

well better go sort some things out, still no new thread whats going on
lol

wub.gif
Annette

#138 rachelemma

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:02 AM

No Annette I haven't and I'm sitting here reading EB waiting to snaffle gold and still NOT doing it. Give Binda some KFC for lunch from me, will ya? You know it means the world to me. Mmmmm I miss my KFC

Edited by rachelemma, 06 July 2007 - 11:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.