Waiting for our BFP #1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#51 autumn

Posted 28 July 2007 - 04:02 PM

Hi Ladies

Well I ask if I can join in and then forget to post again!  laughing2.gif   rolleyes.gif

cluckyducky - How long is your LP usually?

ceri - Congrats!  biggrin.gif

Carolyn - Depends what you feel comfortable with really (re testing) some women are compulsive at POAS from 9 or 10 DPO  blush.gif   Its probably best to wait to test until AF is due cause that way you wouldnt get a false negative.

Lily - Any BDing happen at all?  We were sick here too last cycle so only one BD which worked but was a chemical pregnancy, oh well there's always this cycle.

Which reminds me I did an OPK earlier and forgot to check it!  Its terribly early but think I might O early this cycle.

Edited by autumn, 28 July 2007 - 04:04 PM.

#52 lolacharlie

Posted 29 July 2007 - 11:41 AM

Thanks for your advice, cathy & autumn. I tested yesterday and  BFN.gif  Nevermind... I'll give it couple of days (maybe!   blush.gif  )

I'm sure it's something you all feel, but I just want to know either way. Obvious, I know! That's at the heart of ttc, I guess.  wacko.gif

Good luck with the O, autumn!

Carolyn

Edited by lolacharlie, 29 July 2007 - 11:43 AM.

#53 CascadeLily

Posted 29 July 2007 - 05:39 PM

Nah no BD. Mucousy coughs really put you off IYKWIM!!

Can I ask what a chemical pregnancy is? I haven't heard of that before... ph34r.gif

Good luck with the wait Autumn. Waiting is the pits. Specially when we're so used to having everything we want instantaneously!

Carolyn, there's always hope! And if not, next month biggrin.gif

#54 autumn

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:40 PM

Carolyn - Your chart is still looking good so guess we'll see what tomorrows temp does  original.gif

Lily - Basically you get positive HPTs and then AF shows up a few days late, an egg is fertilised but it doesnt implant properly  sad.gif

Was wrong re my OPKs by the way...O is way off LOL

#55 cluckyducky

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:58 AM

hi girls...another dud cycle for me
AF turned up on Sat.....

autumn  - LP usually about 14 days

... sad.gif

Edited by cluckyducky, 30 July 2007 - 08:10 AM.

#56 hey_shop_girl

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:49 AM

Feeling a bit unwell today. Unfortunately DP has a raging cold so think I'm coming down with his lurgy.  sad.gif

There's no sign of AF except for all the ususal aches and pains. I wish she'd just hurry up. I tested twice on the weekend, but nothing. If no AF by the end of the week, I'll test on the FF recommendated date (only just worked out what the countdown was on my FF chart!).

Sorry to hear it was a dud cycle cluckyducky.  sad.gif

Carolyn

#57 cluckyducky

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:52 PM

Carolyn - your chart still looks good....when will yo test ??

Susie - saw a dip in your temps....Oh I hope they spike up for you....how long have you been TTC ??

#58 lolacharlie

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:15 PM

cluckyducky: supposedly, I'm testing on Friday (according to FF) despite the fact I tested Sat, Sun and Mon! I'm over the tww, now third ww! blerk!  wacko.gif

Carolyn

#59 Guest_~sky678~_*

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:35 PM

Hello everyone,

Well I have been a bit slow to follow up on my initial post, better late than never!  original.gif

It looks like the flu going round has caused havoc with a lot of TTCing!  I'm just getting over it.  My attempt at charting this month has gone out the window since my temperatures were so high and its still the first half of the cycle.  Things are going a bit haywire with my cycles, they are usually 26 days but the last 2 cycles they were 23 days. Not sure if I'm O'ing or not now, anyway not going to worry too much about it.

Lily, thanks very much for your welcome, I will have a look at those Billings websites  grin.gif

Good luck to everyone, hope that August brings us some more BFPs! : biggrin.gif :

#60 lolacharlie

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:43 PM

Sky: Sorry to hear your cycles are a bit haywire!

I've finally got an answer: AF came today.  glare.gif  I think I buggered up the start of my cycle so it probably wasn't much longer than ususal.

I'm glad I've joined this little group. It helps to be somewhere where people are in the same situation! I think I'll keep an diary. It's not like many people in real-life-land really want to hear it all.

There's always next month! Good luck everyone: here's to August!

Carolyn

#61 Bluemist

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:04 PM

New waiting for our BFP thread

Edited by Bluemist, 10 August 2007 - 03:38 PM.

#62 beck66

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:41 PM

We have been ttc for 18 months and each month I have also had every imaginable sympton of pregnancy before AF arrives. I have never used one of these sites before and it is good to see I am not the only person who feels they are going crazy each month. I am 41 in October and was told by a fertility clinic yesterday that my scan and blood tests indicate my body is keeping up with my age, not older nor younger. Do I put myself through the expense of IVf or keep trying? We have a DD nearly 4. I am the product of a 42y.o mother and 47 y.o father, I guess that is why I have been so complacent about my second child.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.