June 06 Parents #120

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
129 replies to this topic

#126 *~*mummy*mel*~*

Posted 10 July 2007 - 09:16 PM

Oh im still keen for the meet by the way,shan is keeping me informed on msn about it all.
I will be going to brissie around the 28th so i will need a definate date soon so i can book my flight around it cos IM NOT MISSING IT no way, i wanna meet you all.

#127 ~NatB~

Posted 10 July 2007 - 09:31 PM

Moo - If controlled crying dosen't sit well with you don't do it. Just tell them that you would prefer to get some help with his sleep rather than using CC. Be noisy about it too. I maent to say something before but I forgot. The way you posted about it I got the feeling that you weren't too happy about doing it. If I am out of line just tell me and I will jump back in my box.

Back to proofing some mat photos from the weekend. biggrin.gif

#128 ~moo~

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:06 AM

thanks nat I am giving it a go so far it is not too bad he isn't screaming the house down just a little wingy. He woke again I don't know what time it was but DH was still up so he went to him.

3 mins is up but he is not crying too much if I go in he will start to get worse I think I'll leave it a couple more mins. This is the time I have been dreading the earlier wake is not so bad because I can get into him before he gets too upset as I don't have to wake myself up IYKWIM.
Enough from me now I think I will go do what I normally can't and cruise around EB for a little bit.

#129 4littlemonkeys

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:09 AM

Moo - I am going to see my MACH nurse next week about going to Sleep School. DD is a shocker and getting worse. I was up til midnight with her and DF was up from 2am-4am. So it just cannot go on!

BBL as am doing the usual morning rush before i race out the door - only 2 more days to go after this one

Rach wink.gif

#130 ~moo~

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:40 AM

I still live it only took an hour and 20 mins to settle tyler last night. And he has slept in this morning so already this seems to be better, and the inbetween wakes IYKWIM are further apart. I'll be back later going to find my slipper that seem to have gone walk about.

Have to get Tyler his first passport today well the photos anyway. We are going to NZ at the end of August begining of september for 2 and half weeks smile1.gif I am cutting it a bit fine to get his passport done though does anyone Know how long it takes to get done I can't remember I may even need to got into the city and get it done there to get it done quicker.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.