Aurora's birth and death

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#26 mellyeli

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:25 PM

As I read your story tears are streaming down my face. My DD2 was born on the 6th of April, and i cannot even comprehend what you must be going through. Thankyou for being so brave to share your story, I am deeply sorry for your loss.
My prayers and thoughts are with u at this very emotional time

Edited by mellyeli, 20 July 2007 - 11:05 PM.

#27 ~Rebekah~

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:32 PM

I am another Mother that just couldn't read your post without commenting.  Thank you so much for sharing your story!!

My heart aches thinking about what your family are going through.  I am so sorry for your loss.  Aurora is a beautiful name.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

#28 Brown Eyed Girl

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:55 PM

I wish you and your family the courage to deal with the loss of your precious daughter.  Thankyou for sharing.

#29 berrynice

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:55 PM

I'm very sorry to read of your loss. just heartbreaking.
thank you for sharing Aurora's story, she sounds gorgeous

#30 ~MaidenWarrior~

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:58 PM

I am so sorry that you have had to go through the traumatic loss of your baby girl. Thankyou for sharing Aurora's story.

My deepest condolences to yourself and your family.

#31 ky28

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:16 PM

Thank you for sharing your story with us Lisel.

I too recently lost a child and although i was not as far along as you, i know the pain of holding a child you cannot keep. A child you must let go of before their life has even begun. Nothing could ever prepare you or console you.

Aurora will always be a part of your family and forever in the hearts of so many. She, and my litlle Jesse are now angels together, watching over us always.

Take care. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

#32 I'MAMUM

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:27 PM

What a beautiful name for such a perfect little girl whose light will shine in your hearts and memories forever.  

It's so very sad and I'm so sorry you got to spend such a short time with Aurora.  I hope you and your family have many loving and supportive friends and family around you.

Thinking of you and your beloved angel, Aurora.  I too cried reading your story, especially where you said you can still feel her weight in your arms.  

Aurora has touched my heart.  Play freely beautiful girl.

Love >>>>>>>> Michelle

Edited by I'MAMUM, 19 July 2007 - 11:28 PM.

#33 FeralProudSwahili

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:07 AM

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I wish I has some words of comfort to offer you.

#34 *Jackie*

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:17 AM

I am so very very sorry for your sad loss
Rest In Peace Beautiful Aurora
J

#35 *sunny*

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:28 AM

I am so sorry for the loss of beautiful Aurora - take care

#36 Sambambino

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:37 AM

lisel thank you for sharing your story. I am so sorry that you did not get to bring baby Aurora home.

Edited by Sambambino, 20 July 2007 - 12:37 AM.

#37 kalgirl

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:22 AM

Thank you for sharing your story. You chose a beautiful name for your beautiful girl. If only she could be with you in body.

#38 harpsichord

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:08 AM

I am so sorry for the loss that you and your family are having to endure. Thank you for sharing.

#39 teabags

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:33 AM

You poor things.  I am deeply sorry for your unthinkable loss

#40 Lealeaâ„¢

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:10 AM

I am so sorry for the sad loss of Aurora. Take care..

#41 vonnegutesque

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:13 AM

How absolutely heartbreaking sad.gif I'm so sorry for your loss.

#42 gugububs

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:26 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourselves and each other. Beautiful Baby Aurora is watching over her family.

#43 my3

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:31 AM

My heart aches for you and your family.  Thank you for bravely sharing Aurora's story.  Fly free little angel . . .

#44 Jobrielle

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:43 AM

Thankyou for sharing. I am so sorry for your loss.

#45 chelba

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:51 AM

Thankyou for sharing. Words don't seem much at a time like this. May preciouse Aurora fly free.

#46 5peas in my pod

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:56 AM

I am so sorry for you.
She must have been an angel.
Look after yourself, take all the time you need.

Sending you love and strength.

amy:28
DH:32
DD:6
DD:3
DS:6m

#47 2blue1

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:06 PM

Thankyou for sharing your story.
I am so sorry for your loss.

Thinking of you.

#48 ~*~mumzlilcookie~*~

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:29 PM

i just read your story, what a sad way to end this world.best wishes to get thru this preciuos biggrin.gif  time for you and your family

#49 Abbygirl

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:39 PM

I'm sorry for you and your family's loss.
You are in my thoughts

#50 dizzydragonfly

Posted 20 July 2007 - 04:05 PM

Oh my God...I am so very sorry for your loss. I am sitting here blubbering away. {{{hugs}}} to you and your family at this sad sad time.

K cry1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.