Aurora's birth and death

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#51 .Jerry.

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:37 PM

Life is just not fair. sad.gif
I am so sorry Aurora could not stay with you.

I wish you joy again in your life and in your heart.
Be kind to yourself.

Jerry

#52 spring-chicken

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:59 PM

Your beautifully written story brought tears to my eyes.  What happened was so sudden, unexpected and awful.

Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts in this time of terrible grief.

#53 georgiagirl

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:01 PM

What a heartbreaking story!  I am so sorry for your loss.  You sound like a really strong person.  Please be gentle on yourself and give yourself time to grieve and heal.  She sounds like a beautiful little girl who was blessed to have you as a mum.  Sending you heaps of healing vibes.

Take care!

#54 ~Sine~

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:07 PM

Thankyou for sharing your story, you will always have an angel too watch over you original.gif

#55 Mel_Mac

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:23 PM

The most beautiful birth story I have ever read, also the most heart breaking.

I am so incredibly sorry for the loss of Aurora.

My thoughts are with you and your DH, inadequate as they are.

Darling Aurora,

Please watch over your Mummy. She will need lots of love and support in the days, weeks, months and years ahead.  Your beauty and your perfection will forever be etched in Mummy's heart and I pray that you will take moments in time to remind her always how much you loved her, and she you.

Edited by Mel_Mac, 20 July 2007 - 07:23 PM.

#56 ~LisaJ~

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:40 PM

I have tears streaming down my cheeks. Your birth story was beautifully written, thankyou for sharing your gorgeous daughter with us.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Lisa
x

#57 suzi78

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:44 PM

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss, I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling. She has such a beautiful name. Thanks for sharing your story.

#58 shaggybanks

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:45 PM

Words just dont seem to be enough. My prayers are with you and your family. hands.gif  hands.gif

debbie

#59 Rebecca1977

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:05 PM

I am so sorry for yours and your DH loss
cry1.gif  cry1.gif  cry1.gif  cry1.gif  cry1.gif  cry1.gif

My thoughts and  hands.gif are with you and your family

#60 fionah

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:14 PM

Lisel

I am so sorry for your loss.
My thoughts and sympathies go out to your family.
Thankyou for sharing your story with us.

Love Fiona

#61 funnyfarm4

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:16 PM

I couldn't read and not reply  cry1.gif

I'm sorry for ur loss sad.gif

#62 EB34

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:35 PM

I am so so so sorry for your loss.  I cannot imagine how you are feeling but want to convey my heartfelt sorrow.  You are very strong for sharing and I am praying for your continued strength.  
and the Lord replied: "when you only saw one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you"
May you be carried through this pain Lisel

xxx

#63 ~Melza~

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:43 PM

Thank you for sharing your beautiful girl Aurora with us.  I am so sorry that she couldn't stay.  Love to you all.  wub.gif

Mel xo

Edited by ~ Mel ~, 20 July 2007 - 11:43 PM.

#64 ~*Caroline*~

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:04 AM

Thank you for sharing the story of Aurora with us.

I am so very saddened to hear of your loss.

Unfortunately I have been in your situation and basically the same thing happened with the birth of my first born son, Jayden.

Please feel free to PM me if you would ever like to talk or if you just simply need a shoulder.

Please look after yourself.

Caroline XO

#65 ayben

Posted 21 July 2007 - 02:32 PM

May God help you through this tough time. Thank you for sharing her story. cry1.gif

#66 Tulle

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:09 PM

Im so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little girl sad.gif Thank you for sharing it...

#67 ~lisel~

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:02 PM

Thank you all for your heartfelt and very kind responses. During this very sad time I'm finding it somehow soothing to keep sharing Aurora's story and talking about her, and for a while I've been working up to posting it here. Thank you for reading it, you are helping to strengthen and perpetuate her memory  hheart.gif

I'd also like to say that I'm sorry if our story has freaked anyone out (particularly if you are pregnant), as I know it has done to many of our friends. Although there was nothing we could've done to save Aurora -- other than a completely contra-indicated ceasar -- what happened to her is so incredibly unlikely that it shouldn't be a serious concern for anyone.

#68 Trilogy

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:24 PM

I'm so sorry that your beautiful daughter was taken away. It isn't fair.  sad.gif

#69 NeenB80

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:40 PM

Please accept my sincere condolences for the loss of your gorgeous girl Aurora.  May her memory stay strong in your family's hearts forever and that she never be forgotten.

Edited by Neenee, 23 July 2007 - 06:40 PM.

#70 foofie

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:33 PM

Thank you for sharing not only your birth story but your beautiful baby girl with us, strangers.  I cannot fathom what you are experiencing ATM.  My thoughts are with you and your family ATM

Foofie xxxx

#71 BrindleGirl

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:48 PM

Thank you for sharing the birth of your beautiful daughter.

It was written with such emotion and love!

Fly free Aurora.

#72 ~J.E.S.S.I.C.A~

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:33 PM

ive just read your story & i couldnt help but respond...

my heart goes out to you, your dh & extended family in this hard & very sad time  sad.gif ...

reading your post bought tears to my eyes as it hit very close to home having experienced dangerously low heart-rate during labour with DD - which resulted in her being delivered via vontuse extraction (suction cap)...

i can only imagine a tiny amount of the pain & loss you are experiencing right now as the world just seems so unfair & cruel to take a tiny baby's life away like that  sad.gif

You are in my thoughts, prayers & wishes,
All my love
Jessica xxx

#73 SammiT

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:41 PM

Lisel - I am so so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  You have chosen a beautiful name for a beautiful little angel.

#74 kellyi77

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:10 PM

Thank you for sharing the birth of your beautiful daughter Aurora, reading it brought tears to my eyes it was just so unfair for the outcome.

Sending lots of bbighug.gif to you and your family during this time, i'm sure the memory of Aurora will stay forever in your hearts.

My thoughts and  hands.gif  are with you and your family.
Kelly  wub.gif

Edited by kellyi77, 24 July 2007 - 09:10 PM.

#75 babyg1

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:32 PM

Your story whilst beautiful is also heartbreaking.  cry1.gif  It is not fair to anyone to have to go through this. My thoughts and hands.gif are with you and your family as you go through this difficult time.

You sound to me a very strong woman. I also love her name aurora - a great name for an angel!!! bbighug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.