Who's on FaceBook?

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#26 Nut

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:00 PM

oooh there is scrabble on face book?

If anyone wants to add me my email is pautiric at hotmail (or PM me for my user name).

#27 josieA

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:13 PM

I am completly addicted dev (6).gif

#28 RachH

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:19 PM

I'm totally with Mands
I know nothing about facebook - how is it different to a blog?

Is it like myspace or something? blink.gif

If there are hot single men, I'll be there  wacko.gif  unsure.gif

I am not good at Scrabble, can I still make 'friends' PMSL??

#29 renee_nay

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:04 PM

Do I need someone to add me to play Scrabble??

#30 lovingmother

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:35 PM

hey rach if there are any hot men tell me about it so i can find them to.

#31 laraq75

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:45 PM

renee - you need to pinch the scrabble icon off somebody and add it to your applications on facebook.  You just click on it and it will ask if you want to add it and then you can invite people to play with you.  It is heaps of fun.

#32 renee_nay

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:53 PM

Thanks Lara - can I pinch it off you?  tongue.gif

Renee  original.gif

#33 4littlemonkeys

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:56 PM

Argh Scrabble is not working for me now... not happy!!

For those who i'm in the midst of a game with you may have to boot me out cause i just emailed the scrabble help people and it is going to take a while to fix! rant.gif

Rach original.gif

#34 brazen

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:59 PM

no one's been playing scrabble with me the past few days  cry1.gif

#35 Ohnoyoudidnt!

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:14 PM

Karen - I just wrote on your wall asking for a game and you didnt answer!! (So I stalked Lara instead!!)

#36 Nut

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:14 PM

Karen - Stared a game... waiting for you to play..

#37 brazen

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:15 PM

just now? oh the email notification just came though now. i'm uploading videos so haven't looked at my wall for a while, will check it as soon as this video is up original.gif

#38 dbmum

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:22 PM

My goodness, it's a whole new world out here in internet land.  I still haven't got round to signing onto MSN...........Technology has left me behind already  unsure.gif

Edited by dbmum, 14 August 2007 - 08:23 PM.

#39 laraq75

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:28 PM

karen,

I think one of our games is stuck.  I am always up for a game of scrabble.  Now everybody is going to start a game with you. original.gif

#40 brazen

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:33 PM

i think maybe something went wrong with lots of my games as all of a sudden there's hardly any in my list! taht explains it. i tought i'd been dumped  wink.gif

#41 lissa28

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:49 PM

Hi facebook fiends

Can someone tell me how you look people up on face book to add. all I can work out is if face book trawls your email. Is there another way?

Lis

#42 josieA

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:10 PM

I worked it out the other night, but now I've forgotten.

Let me see what I can figure out biggrin.gif

O...I think this is it

Up the top there is a search function under the word Facebook

Just click search and another window comes up and I think you can search in there. I think. blush.gif

#43 brazen

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:11 PM

facebook is not intuitive to use  wacko.gif

#44 Ohnoyoudidnt!

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:13 PM

If you arent on msn...I figured out there is a semi-chat function in scrabble. Click on the little envelope ( I think it is green) on the RHS of the board.

Karen and Lara - I wrote to you so let me know if this works. original.gif

ETA : Ok. Its blue. sorry.

Edited by happymumoftwo, 14 August 2007 - 09:14 PM.

#45 lissa28

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:20 PM

ahh!! thankyou all...

Now I am searching for everyone... perhaps it was better that I didn't know.
There are twelve facebookians with my name and 284 with my husbands.... (his name is pretty common)

Lis

#46 brazen

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:26 PM

my dh added the wrong me at first and attempted to play scrabble dwith her lol

#47 Princesspink

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:27 PM

Me original.gif Add me original.gif

#48 back-to-oz

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:28 PM

I will play scrabble with any one up for a game, I've been playing with some friends in UK and Indonesia but time zone differences make them very slow games...

Shari

#49 brazen

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:38 PM

my brain seriously doesn't work after such a crap day (that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it) i don't think i've made a good word yet  wacko.gif

#50 Nut

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:47 PM

Lissa - pm me for my facebook name if you want to add me original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.