Graduate Mums #3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic

#151 L712

Posted 18 October 2007 - 07:37 PM

No worries Sylvia!  Glad you have a date for the surgery!  Hope it fixes the problem!  Is it just day surgery??

#152 trebambinibelli

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:50 AM

Tan - what a relief the dr can do something to prevent the same thing happening again to Mac.  I hope that after all this things get much easier for you...  hands.gif

Sylvia - I hope your sinus op goes well, I had one done a few years ago and have been much better since.  There have been new advances in technology in the last few years for sinuses which helped me a lot...

Alex - how exciting Leon is already pulling himself up, seems like yesterday you announced his birth  blink.gif  glad that you and your family are feeling much better, we have been constantly sick with something.  Thankfully DS1 is in care today, I need to rest! (This is my version of resting  wink.gif)

Laurel - sounds like Edwards has been developing in leaps and bounds! (almost literally...)

Looking forward to meeting you girls next week, it will be nice to put faces to names, I was disappointed I couldn't make the last meet up.  sad.gif

Lochie has been waking up screaming the last couple of nights, I know he has been in pain with his molars but I'm wondering he has just turned 2, is this when they start having nightmares?  Last night I gave him a cuddle for a while, he clung onto me for dear life then seemed a lot better, climbed by himself back into bed and went straight back to sleep...  These things always happen when you're sick, I've got a nasty cross between a cold and flu (all the cold symptoms with joint pains etc) and would just like to sleep for a few days glare.gif  cry1.gif  Sorry pity party ending now....
Tanya

#153 L712

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:40 PM

Oh Tanya, hope you feel better soon and you can get some rest soon hands.gif April started having night terrors at 3ish, she would really be inconsolable sad.gif I hope it diesn't last long for the poor little guy.
See you next week!

#154 Purple_Gecko

Posted 19 October 2007 - 04:24 PM

Tan
TCH at 1pm....
PM me your mobile number...I would love to catch up.
(might have my mum with me but she wont mind..hahaha)

Trixmama
What did you have done??? How long is recovery??? I hope it fixes something at least  tongue.gif

Laurel
I think it is just day surgery. I have to go in at 6am on the Thursday.

#155 Tan72

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:27 PM

Laurel - Happy birthday again  grin.gif

Syl - Tops, would love to meet Mumma Purple Gecko, so I will text you about Thurday.  Am hoping with all that is Holy that she will be out of surgery and back in the NICU by 1pm though  hands.gif  Although the surgeon has put aside the whole of the morning list for her surgery.  So she might not be out cry1.gif  Will be a basket case either way  wacko.gif

Tanya - I think DS is starting to get night terorr's too.  He is screaming etc but is not quite awake and it is very difficult to console him.  I just do as you do and cuddle him until he is calm and goes back to sleep, not sure whatelse you can do.

waves.gif to everyone else...  

Looking forward to next Wednesday, although I will have DS aka chief rugrat with me  wub.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.