Our millenium 2000 babies!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#26 ~plimsol~

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:46 PM

hi girls i will also join my name is melissa but everyone calls me missy!!!! my eldest is Ethan and he was born 20/08/2000 so he has just turned 8 and boy has that 8 years gone fast!!!! march this year i gave birth to twins boys Raikkonen and Jordan....

well i will pop in and try to chat once and a while though i am busy a lot of the time so i am sorry in advance if i am slow with the posts!!!!

talk soon missy.....

#27 NicKy2G

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:12 PM

hi mellissa,that sounds like my dd whose 7 going on 21 im glad im not the only one.she think about every thing, doesn't miss a thing ,she is a perfectionist.she has home work that she has to hand in fri.she woke me up at 3;00am Friday morning distressed saying she missed 2 answers on her homework she wouldn't go back to bed until i had reassured her we would get up a little earlier so she could finish them.
she is so good with her siblings lie a little mum!
we all just got over the flu too, hope you do soon as well!

welcome Mellissa,HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!!!!!!!
we have 2 weeks until her dd party!it has gone quickly!

hi lizz and Emily

hi poppypenny,

hi Liesa, Lola is beautiful she makes me clucky!!!!!!!

its good to hear from all the melenium mums and how fast these kids are growing up.there meant to be very lucky as they were born in the year of the dragon and the turn of the century!

#28 kidznco4

Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:19 PM

Hi Ladies

Welcome Missy (melissa - great name) and happy belated birthday to Ethan

Also congratulations to the birth of your twins in March, they must certainly keep you busy. Look forward to chatting with you and yes the yrs seem to go fast, i seemed to have blinked my eyes and my eldest is 8

Nicole - Oh your poor DD to be so distressed about her homework, wish my daughter cared about her homework, they have a new teacher now as her teacher left to have a baby and she doesnt like her new teacher all that much, and since then her work seems to have suffered, she doesnt seem to have much care, which is sad.  

Us - Well the weekend seems to have come and gone due to the flu i was having a lazy day and Courtney 2000 was very helpful by doing the dishes and peeling potatoes for dinner and cleaned up as well, considering the morning started off with so much argueing between her and Chloe i thought i was in for a horrible day.  Also another exciting thing, my ds who is 11months finally crawled i thought i would never see the day, he is so proud of himself and Courtney loves sitting and playing with him and she taught him to say car and wait its so cute.

Anyway must go to bed, ill be a walking zombie if i dont go to sleep now hope you all have a great week will bb again

Melissa

#29 kgbird34

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:21 AM

Hello ladies, I also have a daughter born in 2000, 5.10.00.  Interestingly we have just found a beanie kid with the exact same birthday - Fame the Movie Star bear which happens to suit DD to the ground!  She is also 8 going on 21 - what is WITH this attitude!!??  We struggle a lot with the state of her bedroom and getting her reader done... oh the reader, the bane of our lives  laughing2.gif .  She has been an only child until April this year when we were blessed with another DD after IVF, and DD#1 is a great little mummy and big sister.  It's so lovely to see her interacting with the baby!  Well must be off, I look forward to getting to know you all xx Rachel.

#30 kgbird34

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:22 PM

WELL I didn't mean to kill the thread by posting!  Was it something I said!!??  laughing2.gif .
My 2000 model has turned into a right royal PITA lately!  She is acting up again, after having a little bit of peace from the previous post.  Everything is such a drama!  She has a 2 minute speech for school tomorrow and we have been busy practicing that... ah the stress!  School is starting to be a pain in my butt.  Ah well only another 10 years to go  blink.gif .  
NICOLE nice to read about your DD, good to know I'm not alone!  Please someone, post something!! xx Rachel.

#31 kidznco4

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:00 PM

Hi Rachel welcome to the group, it does seem to get very quiet in this thread, but thought i would pop in to check if anyone has posted of late, good to see that someone has.

Your DD sounds a little like mine, acts like she is 21 thinks she can do what ever she pleases and yes i do have the same problem with the bedroom, how can they live like that   rant.gif we also have had problems with getting her to do her homework and read her reader, she has no interest at all, its boring, i hate doing that, drives me nuts laughing2.gif

Also congratulations on the arrival of your DD#2 what a blessing hoping everything is going well for you!

Well speaking of my DD she just turned 9 yesterday, no longer my baby but my big girl, so im assuming the pita gets worse lol, well school is out for another 3weeks having had 3weeks on holidays already, why must the christmas holidays be so long, i need them back at school now laughing2.gif.

Hoping everyone had a great christmas and new year, good luck with your 8yr olds turning 9 and hope we get a few more posts

Melissa

#32 NicKy2G

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:12 PM

hi Rachel,
welcome to the group ,this is a long running forum over many months,
sorry dont get on much i have a cardiac child .

Also congratulations on the arrival of your DD#2

hi mellissa
your right with our forum
and 8 going on 21

hello to all the other melenium mums!

#33 -Nicole-

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:38 PM

Is this group still going?  unsure.gif

#34 NicKy2G

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:07 PM

Im still here, This is a very long running forum.
think we would get first place if there was a award.
cant believe all our melenium babies will be 10 next year very scary. growing up to fast.
how is every one, hope were all coping well with those hornoes starting to brew.
lol
have a lovely christmas every body!

#35 KarenV

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:25 AM

Hi everyone. It has new a long time since I have visited or posted on EB.

I am a mother of three boys my first baby was a millenium baby and he just turned ten on the eightenth of January. I really can't believe how quickly the time has gone. It seems just like yesterday. Lol

I certainly am over the attitude though argh somedays. My second is just about to turn nine and the third is two.

I really wonder how I get through the day somedays. (0:

I understand the frustration of entertaining them all there is always someone unhappy. My house is constantly trashed which is so frustrating but I am just dribbling on.

Looking forward to getting to know you all more and to share our stories.

Karen

#36 NicKy2G

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:19 AM

HI evey one , this is a long running forum.
welcome Karen its lovely to meet u,
I cant believe they are turning 10 this year,
I know what u mean about those teenage years feeling close and seeing it in thier behaviour at times im not ready for it !
hope every one else is keeping well!
Happy 10th birthday this year mellenium babies

take care NIC biggrin.gif

#37 Megs88

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:00 AM

Hi I've got DD born May 2000, DD born Nov 2001 & DD born Oct 2003.  They just seem to be growing up way too fast.  Where does the years go?

#38 Sebatian24

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:51 AM

Time passes much too fast: (

#39 KarenV

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:49 PM

I am about to start all over again. No 4 due in seven weeks. Arrrrrr. Lol. I will have 10,9,3 and newborn. Just a bit panicked. Ha ha

I am finding my millennium baby to be so moody. One minute you ask him to do something and henis yelling and carrying on. Next he is all snuggly and doing what was asked with a smile. I can't keep up. Lol

#40 NicKy2G

Posted 18 December 2010 - 11:33 PM

Hi its great to see this post still running, congratulations Karen on the baby news. I have also found my mel. girl has also started to get moody. it has just gone so fast, felt like yesterday i was holding her in my arms for the first time!
hope you are all well!
Nic, Merry xmas and a happy new Year! biggrin.gif

#41 KarenV

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:21 PM

Hello ladies. My millineum baby just turned 11 )0:   Umm wow. He is in year six this year. High school next year scary.

How is everyone else going?

Hope you are enjoying the new year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.