Pregnant mums #48

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic

#151 Earth-Angel

Posted 14 October 2007 - 02:56 PM

~Mrs~Frenchy~,

Sorry to hear about your u/s. Some songraphers really aren't suited to doing the type of job they are doing. I had a horrid one for my 12 week scan - took her over an hour to just get the Nuchal measurement and brain caveties!!
I'm sure your experience at Bundles will be much better. One of the founders/sonographers at Bundles is the woman who does all the scans for my IVF clinic and she's wonderful!!

Hope all the rest of you have enjoyed your weekend. I'm SO glad this bloody election has finally been called as now I know what I'm in for work wise etc for the coming month or so.

#152 tigermama

Posted 14 October 2007 - 03:42 PM

MrsFrenchy - hmm, sounds like the sonographer was having a bad day  unsure.gif , but great news that your bub is active and looking good  original.gif

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and the beautiful weather!

#153 ~Mrs~Frenchy~

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:18 PM

mum*of*one - I am glad you're starting to get your energy back original.gif  How exciting about feeling bubs move, it makes all those pregnancy aches and pains worthwhile doesn't it?!

Earth-Angel - One hour to do those measurements! I hope she let you empty your bladder!!!  Maybe we had the same grumpy lady!  I understand everyone has bad days but seeing our baby's is such a special time (and sometimes fraught with anxiety too) it really can put a huge dampener on the experience when the Sonographer isn't friendly.

That's reassuring to know that the Sonographer at Bundles is lovely, now I am even more excited!

tigermama - Yep, the baby looks healthy and that's all that really matters.  
This weather is gorgeous, I just love spring!  Although I feel really sorry for people who suffer badly from Hay fever.

It is a huge relief that that they've announced an election date, that means only one more month of being bombarded with pre election ads!!  I hope you don't get too snowed under at work.

Well I am off to have some Hoboken Crunch Ice cream, I made the fatal mistake of reading a thread on EB about it the other day and finally caved and bought some today original.gif

Danielle

#154 joddic

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:37 AM

Morning everyone,

Thought I'd better bump us back up to the 1st page.

Not much happening here.  Counting down the days til I finish work already - there's still nearly 6 weeks to go!  

Question - Is anyone taking the Raspberry Leaf Tea tablets?  I bought the blackmores ones and it says to take 3 tablets 4 - 5 times a day.  That's an awful lot of tablets!  Does anyone know if it still has any effect if you don't take that many?

Mrs Frenchy - That's horrible about the ultrasound lady.  Why do they get those jobs if they're going to be like that?

Mum of one - Is there a secret to getting your energy back?  I'm hanging for the 3rd trimester 'glow'.

Better get back to work.

Hope everyone is well.

#155 emishka

Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:01 AM

Hi
Mrs Frency - your ultrasound lady doesn't sound nice at all, I am am ure your bundles one will be great..

Mum of one yeah for getting your energy back - I am dreading two at the moment ( i am sure it will return soon...)

Joddic -yeah for teh count down six weeks of work isn't long at all.. I am counting but somehow 6 months seems a long way away..

Okay back to work for me too..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.