Jump to content
Side snapper brands?
7 replies to this topic
Posted 15 September 2007 - 02:56 PM
I would like to know where I can find the fitted nappies with side snappers.
I have only ever used the velcro ones and I think I understand what the side snapper ones are like.
I'd like to hear any + or - views on them too.
Posted 15 September 2007 - 03:37 PM
These are all the fitteds I could find, there may be more though
- Whizz Kidz OSFA side snapper on Ozebaby http://www.ozebaby.com.au/store.php?SS=103
- Cute Tooshies Hemp Classic and Bamboo Delights (I have a bamboo one and it seems to have a good weight range because of the leg and tummy frills, fairly absorbant)
- Baby Eco Organic Sherpa Nappy from natures cradle
- Very Baby snaps from the Weewuns http://www.theweewuns.au.com/store/
- Swaddlebees Organic Velour and Organic terry (I've used a NB OV one and it was quite trim fitting and very cute) - from the Weewuns too
-Dream-Eze organic cotton http://www.darlingsdownunder.com.au/products.php?cat=112
- Mother Ease Sandy's nappy http://www.darlingsdownunder.com.au/prodde...MESandys&cat=39
I have a Whizz Kidz OSFA fitted in the trading ring if you want to try one. Bubs only used it once but it wasn't absorbant enough for her (she's a little super wee'er LOL). Let me know if you are interested.
Edited by kathok, 15 September 2007 - 03:44 PM.
Posted 15 September 2007 - 05:11 PM
I lurrve my Whizz Kidz - they make up the majority of my stash.
I think they are well priced, very cute, practical nappy - I cant rave about them enough
Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:18 PM
One size fits most SIDE SNAPPERS
cute tooshies - these worked for us before my bub got chubby thighs
whizz kidz - love these, we add a bamboo foldup to make it last a little longer
Sized SIDE SNAPPERS
swaddlebees - they make AIO/pocket and pocket nappies. Very happy with the pockets, once again, i boost with a bamboo foldup.
bubblebubs - i tried one, and the fit wasn't great on my chubby legged bub.
Missy Moos fleece pockets
Liam's Bum PUL and fleece pockets
itti bitti AIO's and boo's (fitted)
fuzzi bunz pockets
Kester Kovers AIO
Craft Alley PUL pockets
Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:28 PM
just re-read your question, you want to know about FITTED side snaps.
Very Baby - excellent
and to go with a side snap nappy, you might like to hear of a good side snap cover? i recommend the SUgarpeas fleece covers.
Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:33 PM
My favs are the cute tooshies bamboo delights.... they fit my baby from about 4 weeks old and they still fit my 3yo as well these are the only fitteds I will use apart from a couple of BBB's but I have close to 20 bamboo delights
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users
Top 5 Viewed Articles