charlie23 ~ Signatures
Request yours here :)

• Please log in to reply
4809 replies to this topic

#4801 charlie23

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

Hey Silverstreak - Sorry for the delay, I don't have much time for EB these days due to the kids & managing our house build!How are these?Posted ImageCheersK

Edited by charlie23, 03 September 2013 - 08:24 PM.

#4802 charlie23

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

Hey Fillyjonk

Here you go, I hope you like them :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers
K

#4803 charlie23

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

All done :)

#4804 Falala-llyjonk

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

Ah charlie - how much do I love your work? Thanks so much, especially with you being so busy!

silverstreak  - I am about to go on a big moomin spending spree. We only ever borrowed the books from the library but now I am having withdrawals and I feel the need to own some. I was tossing up between hemulen and fillyjonk for a user name but I feel a greater affinity with fillyjonk although she would be horrified at my housekeeping skills. 

Love your new sig by the way  :)

Sorry for the wonky font. I can't make it change.

Edited by Fillyjonk, 04 September 2013 - 08:51 PM.

#4805 seemingly

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

Fantastic work in this thread. Nearly 200 pages long, that's dedication. Thank you for your beautiful signatures; I see them everywhere in the forums. They brighten each page :)

#4806 FerdiNando

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

charlie23 are you still doing invite designs?

#4807 ZombieFerretOfDoom

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:08 AM

HI Charlie :) I've PM'd you with a request for a birthday party invite.
Thanks

#4808 Becca1605

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:21 AM

hi Kelly,
You have made several birthday party invites for me before - just wondering if you are able to do another? I will send you a PM.
Thanks

#4809 charlie23

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

Ladies

Any Invitation requests / signature request can be emailed please to kellyjriley@hotmail.com

I am rarely on EB these days.

Cheers
K

#4810 Ashtonsmum

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:46 PM

Hi, I have emailed you about a party invite :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.