Annika's sigs!

• Please log in to reply
2414 replies to this topic

#2401 becburger

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:45 AM

Hi Annika, I feel terrible asking again, but I was on your list for a signature back in August and I'm wondering if I got dropped off the list? I keep looking at your thread to see if mine's there but I realised how long it's been!

If you aren't able to do one at the moment then that's quite ok.

xx Bec.

Hi Bec,

Firstly, I am so sorry for the loss of your little boy. He looks just beautiful.

I'd love to make a signature for you but I do have a list of others waiting too, so it could take a couple of weeks. I understand if you don't want to wait! However, if you don't mind waiting then I will add you to my 'to-do' list. If I am going to make you one, larger versions of the photos you've linked me would be great too. The easiest way is to email full-sized photos to me at annika_giles@hotmail.com

Just let me know what you'd like to do original.gif .

#2402 annikag

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:10 PM

It's been so long since I checked in here!

becburger- I am so sorry I haven't seen your post before now (a month later!!). I can't apologise enough for making you wait all this time, it seems I must have not added you on my list when I wrote it out but I do remember your request! Let me know if you would still like me to make you your signature and if you'd like to use more recent photos too.

For the lovely Kirsty (special k)

I hope this is okay?

#2403 ***specialK***

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:16 PM

Thank you thank you thank you original.gif hehhee

#2404 annikag

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:29 PM

You're welcome grin.gif

#2405 wil27

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:50 PM

Oops Annika - I didn't realise you were on a break - apologies!!!!

Edited by wil27, 28 February 2010 - 07:14 PM.

#2406 *Hazlenut*

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:27 PM

Hello Annika,

Just spotted you only have 10 days left until your due date and wanted to wish you all the best wub.gif

#2407 annikag

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:54 PM

Wow, nothing in here for close to a year! BUMP! tongue.gif

For *Sweetpea*

Ruby is truly divine wub.gif
I hope you like it! x

#2408 JoRiCo

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:13 PM

Woo Hoo are you back making sigs original.gif

Dannii

#2409 ThatsNotMyName

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:16 PM

Great to see you back Annika!  biggrin.gif

#2410 annikag

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:22 PM

No, not really Danni. I just had an old regular PM me asking for one. original.gif

And Megan -not long to go now!! How exciting happy.gif

#2411 tomaudsmum

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:29 PM

Hi Annika!  
I would love another when you get the time!  I still get emails telling me how cute the sig & the twins are!!  They are starting Preschool in two weeks time....eeek original.gif

#2412 *Hazlenut*

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:19 AM

Thank you so much Annika, i can't believe after all the years of trying and loss i finally have an Annikag sig of my beautiful baby girl wub.gif

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and i hope i haven't caused too much trouble with people starting to ask for sigs again!

#2413 annikag

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:54 AM

You're very welcome! Here is another version with Ruby slightly darker like you asked, is this one better at all? original.gif

Edited by annikag, 31 January 2011 - 11:54 AM.

#2414 *Hazlenut*

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:48 PM

Brilliant thank you  biggrin.gif

#2415 annikag

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:03 PM

You're welcome! happy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.