• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#51 lezah

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:52 PM

We're home  wub.gif

Will do diary entry sometime over the weekend

#52 ~melly~

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:58 PM

I dont know you but have just had a read your storey and fell very sorry for you and your family sad.gif I wish you and your family all the best and hope everything works out for your husbane keep your head up.

TakeCare

#53 Lizz

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:09 PM

That's fantastic Lezah.  I look forward to the diary update.

#54 Persnickety

Posted 29 October 2007 - 11:39 PM

Hi Lezah
I'm going against my "No Posting in Threads Vow"  biggrin.gif  by writing this but the situation calls for it. I don't know if you remember me from a while ago (had a few usernames). Anyway, I just wanted to say that I came across your diary and now this thread and my heart has truly gone out to you with your current situation.

Your crisis makes all our problems seem so petty in my opinion, but you are coming across as a strong, gutsy woman who can counteract any obstacle, and I applaud you for that. Please be assured that you and your family are in my thoughts.

Best wishes

Kate (formerly Rizzo and many other monikers)

#55 madmother

Posted 16 November 2007 - 04:38 PM

Lezah, another one from the autism thread coming in to offer support.
I had no idea things were like this, if in anyway I can help I am only up the "hill", and as you know, am well versed with autistic life.

Thoughts and prayers are with you, please feel free to pm me and I'll give you my contact details.

#56 Shell-and-Josh

Posted 16 November 2007 - 04:53 PM

~lezah~, My thoughts are with you and your family... IM sorry that you and your Dh are going through this.. hhugs.gif

shell

#57 babsi

Posted 16 November 2007 - 04:59 PM

Lezah
I am so sorry to hear that.  hands.gif For your family

Babsi

#58 SuperKate

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:25 PM

I just stumbled upon this thread and wanted to send my best wishes to you and your family xoxox

#59 lezah

Posted 17 November 2007 - 10:59 AM

Awww - thanks guys  wub.gif

I know how quickly threads disappear down the "today's active topics" list these days, so it's ok to only just notice this one

Super fast update - Wayne has medical clearance to return to work for a while! Woo Hoo! So, we're mentally preparing for the reactions of people and hoping that its not too taxing on him physically.

This week has been pretty good overall ~ INRs were 2.9 (Monday) and 2.5 (Friday), some swelling around his ankles (..."so what?" I hear the pregnant ladies say!) and pain is pretty well under control.

Full blood count, haematologist appt (and paediatrician appt for Charlie) later in the week, then round #3 chemo next week. Knock on wood ~ no hospital admissions between rounds yet!!!!

Take care and thank you again, everyone

<3

#60 madmother

Posted 17 November 2007 - 02:05 PM

A bit off the rails, but did you know Minds and Hearts have opened clinic in Bundall?

#61 Dani

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:44 AM

So brilliant he can get back to work, even for just a bit.  Sure will keep him sane I'm sure....

Off to read your diary now.

Take Care,

#62 gugububs

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:53 AM

I just want to offe you huge ((((((((hugs))))))) and please taek care of yourself. i will hands.gif for you husband and your  family. *hug*

#63 jazmum

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:59 PM

Lezah

Have not heard from you for a while and hoping that no news is good news

#64 BellaMia

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:11 PM

I hope everything is ok........?

#65 bixter

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:18 PM

Lezah?

#66 Sally ®

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:21 AM

Been thinking of you, Lezah.  I hope all is going OK and Wayne is well.   hands.gif

#67 jode

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:15 PM

Hi all just a quick update for Lezah...

Her hubby is in hospital at the moment & is having his Stem Cell stuff done... I am currently diseased thanks to my child so I can't go near them at the moment.

I'll remind Lezah gently that she needs to update you all

#68 Sally ®

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:32 PM

Thankyou for your update.   original.gif

Please pass on my best wishes to Lezah, Wayne and Charlie.   hands.gif

#69 Lizz

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:41 PM

Oh thanks for the update.  I've been quite worried for them.

#70 WOBGEM

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:52 PM

Hi there

I just came across this thread today... how very sad.  I'm really sorry that you and your family (immediate and extended) are going through this... I hope and  hands.gif  that the stem-cell 'stuff' works favourably, and that Wayne is getting all the love and support he needs.... And to you too Lezah & Charlie, that you have all the love, support and strength that you need (and then some more)...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep strong.

#71 bixter

Posted 06 February 2008 - 04:34 PM

Thanks for letting us know.  My thoughts are with Lezah and her family.  :hug:

#72 scuttlebutt

Posted 06 February 2008 - 04:55 PM

I too just came across this thread today, and I couldn't pass by without sending my love and prayers for you, Charlie and of course your Wayne.  I hope that the treatment is a success.

Kate

#73 jazmum

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:43 AM

Thanks for update, I have been thinking of them all

#74 ~Jill~

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:43 AM

I too have been thinking of you.  Sending you as many vibes as I can for a positive outcome  hands.gif  original.gif

Jill

#75 Sarie

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:03 PM

hhugs.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.