Nov 05 Parents # 271

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
234 replies to this topic

#226 willsmumsos

Posted 01 November 2007 - 03:29 PM

Emma - I wish!!! He's just stopped doing it ALL night.

Ellie - Full of it eh? Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black???

Could I really be lucky enough to have a baby that is teething and has gastro?????!!!!!!!!! Zoe is on day 6 of being WAY out of sorts  cry1.gif

Off to try putting her back to sleep again.

#227 emma_louise

Posted 01 November 2007 - 03:33 PM

Oh sad.gif Well, I suppose it's start, Cecile. I hope Zoe gets better soon; you must be exhausted.

#228 VJs Mummy

Posted 01 November 2007 - 04:13 PM

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY HUNTER HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY LITTLE MAN LOTS OF hugs FROM ALL OF US

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY HARRISON HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY LITTLE MAN LOTS OF hugs FROM ALL OF US

CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER AND FAMILY ON THE SAFE ARRIVAL OF LEO AND WHAT A GOOD SIZE HE WAS CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS

Well we have 2 appts for xavier one on tuesday 27th November and another one on 28th November one with speech pathologist reguarding his modified barium test and everything that is wrong im gonna have to look up some big words lol i dont understand everything.
And the other one for his diet since he is still on 6 bottles a day and 2xsolids but we have succedded with sweet potato, potato, arrowroot biscuit mashed. Our next try will be sweet corn then beans or beans then sweet corn not sure what to do yet then after that have to try avocado.
He is not allowed any chunks  or dairy or anything still

Hope you are all well
take care
chantelle

#229 Nushi

Posted 01 November 2007 - 04:49 PM

Flying visit from me...

Thankyou so much girls for the birthday wishes for little man.

I'm in melbourne studying like i never have before and DH and Harrison are having a great day together. BB pressie arrived and DH loves it and wants a t-shirt like that for himself-so thankyou:)

I fly home tomorrow night and can't wait.

Will be in on the weekend to catch up properly

Love and hugs to you all xoxoxoxoxo

#230 AstroGrrl

Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:55 PM

To my handsome friend Harrison,
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!!!

I miss you heaps & hope we can be
'hug buddies' again one day  wub.gif
Love and Cuddles
Georgia xoxoxoxo
(Mum, Dad & Taz send love
and best wishes too)

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY HUNTER!!!

Your mum and dad sure gave you a cool birthday pressie!
Love and hugs xoxoxoxo

Megs - My dear friend you are sorely missed and I send you big hugs today hhugs.gif Harrison will get to celebrate TWICE (when you get back)
Love always Sammy xoxoxoxo

Sarah - Hope you all had a fantastic day!

Kirsty and Mich - OK let's do it!  K do you want to 'announce' our intentions as a trio? wink.gif

Edited by Sam I Am, 01 November 2007 - 05:56 PM.

#231 Night0wl

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (Sammy)
Kirsty and Mich - OK let's do it! K do you want to 'announce' our intentions as a trio?

Oh crap, how did that get to be my job??  blink.gif Ok will do once I have got devil children charming little angels into bed...  hands.gif

#232 Guest_~sonique~_*

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:13 PM

Kirsty and Mich - OK let's do it! K do you want to 'announce' our intentions as a trio?
LOL, I'm going to go in their now and show some interest  wink.gif

But don't leave me in there alone  unsure.gif

Edited by ~sonique~, 01 November 2007 - 07:13 PM.

#233 Puggle

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:52 PM

Emma, have you received a PM with my address details?  unsure.gif  I have sent one ...

#234 Puggle

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:20 PM

Off topic: What on earth is going on with these 'other forums' being talked about in Messages for Mods?  unsure.gif

I'm sure one or more of you know  grin.gif

#235 emma_louise

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:25 PM

Yes, Anne! Only mentioned the others 'cos Jodes asked. Still wawiting on plenty of others, though! I'll repost the list next thread if we ever get a new one!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.