Nov 05 Parents # 271

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
234 replies to this topic

#26 emma_louise

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:30 PM

Cecile - I hope you and Zoe get better soon!

Anne - Nope, I'm here, too. I've just popped James' birthday cake in the oven. I'm making a lion, but not following any instructions, so we'll see how it goes! DH was sailing all day, and MIL had James. The ILs brought them home at about 7pm, and somehow DH (and James!) convinced them to have him for the night, so they took him back again, and we don't have to worry about him while getting ready for his party original.gif

Kylie - good to see you back in here wink.gif

Edited by emma_louise, 27 October 2007 - 10:30 PM.

#27 *~Kellie~*

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:17 AM

Morning waves.gif

Happy Birthday VJ

Hope you have a fantastic day!

Love Kellie & Eva

#28 KylieY

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:49 AM

Happy Birthday VJ

Hope you have a GREAT day!

ETA:  My floor tile are white - who would have thought!  And they look so nice clean....

#29 *~Kellie~*

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:59 AM

My tiles were nice and clean also, until I went for a rest and DH fed GG & Eva watermelon INSIDE wacko.gif

I feel like one of those crazy dogs who chases its tail around in circles!!

#30 Night0wl

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:59 AM

Happy 2nd Birthday VJ!!

Emma, good luck for James' partay today original.gif

Shocking news here, I get to go out today...to something I will enjoy...ON MY OWN!!!!!

ddance.gif ddance.gif ddance.gif ddance.gif ddance.gif

Today is the last day of the Egyptian Artefacts exhibition here in Perth, apparently there is some home show on as well so hopefully the dreary weather will keep people away  hands.gif

So excited, just be and my new baby...Nikon  grin.gif

#31 Flanette

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:59 AM

Happy Birthday VJ

Have a great day gorgous boy, I hope you get plenty of pressie's and big kisses  wub.gif hugs from Lily and Carol

#32 kafs

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:21 AM

Happy 2nd Birthday VJ! biggrin.gif

Kylie - it is about time you got your bum back in here! Good to see you back.  wink.gif

#33 Sonara

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:21 AM

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY VJ

Hope you have a great day

Heather - sending you lots of labour vibes

Kylie - welcome back, i remember you too

Anne - no partying here either. Was visiting MIL  wacko.gif

Cecile - hope you and Zoe are feeling better this morning.

Emma - hope the party goes well for James

Kirsty
- enjoy your day off

Edited by Sonara, 28 October 2007 - 09:25 AM.

#34 XxLady_SarahxX

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:44 AM

Happy birthday Van-Jordan (VJ laughing2.gif )
Hope you have agreat day with mummy and your brother.

Well this is a short one and ill bbl with more but DF and i have been looking at bigger cars for when we have more children (seeing prices ranges ect so we know what to save for) well yesterday i took a test cos i had been having alot of problems and it came back BFP.gif and ill post pics of all 3 i did (DF got me a 3 pack) and i was like  blink.gif It came up straight away and i never got AF back after the MC so i have no idea what is going on. I am seeing a doc 2morrow at 10:30 to get a Ultrasound for dateing purposes and a referal ect.
I know im ganna get in so much sh*t of everyone and i just dont have the energy or patentce to hear there sh*t.
So what we wont have any more children, they are close in age It wasnt planned but DF didnt make me go get rid of him/her. He laughed cos everything we had been doing latley was working out for the end of next year if we fell pregnat.

So i will be about 18 - 20 weeks on my wedding day.
Oh well the whole family will be there, even if 1 in my tummy laughing2.gif

Well thats my news and DF said "so i dont have to wait 3.5 months now?"  laughing2.gif
Men laughing2.gif

Ill update 2morrow night when i get a chance with the Ultrasound results if i get in.

Also DF is taking me down to the day care on monday arvo and helping out while i put the boys on the waiting list.
Both boys 2gether in day care for wed so that will be my cleaning and do everything day.

Ive been having cramps so i dunno if this babe will stay.
I know it will be hard but things happen for a reason? Well thats what people say when you lose a baby so i say it for having one to laughing2.gif

July - august im guessing? Cos i MC on 12 sept so i have no idea what is going on.

ETA Yes we were using contraceptives laughing2.gif Cos now isnt the best time for another child but he/she chose to come for a reason??

Edited by XxLady_SarahxX, 28 October 2007 - 10:49 AM.

#35 Sonara

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:56 AM

Congrats Sarah. You are right, everything happens for a reason, with both good things and bad. Hope the ultrasound goes well and gives you some answers on dates etc.

I guess you're our 3rd for the week. Gets a few others of the hook now, doesn't it? wink.gif

Anne - am sending you a pm on behalf of sarah (hayden's mum)

Vic Meet - sarah doesn't think she can come, she does a cake decorating course on saturdays that doesn't finish until 12 noon.

#36 XxLady_SarahxX

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:59 AM

Congrats Sarah. You are right, everything happens for a reason, with both good things and bad. Hope the ultrasound goes well and gives you some answers on dates etc.

I guess you're our 3rd for the week. Gets a few others of the hook now, doesn't it?

There is something in the water in here LOL
Thanks caz hhugs.gif
I was so worryed id disapoint people expesally in here ( i hate disapointing people  blush.gif )

Ok so who is next???
Come on there is more of you laughing2.gif

#37 AngelaK

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:23 AM

Happy 2nd Birthday VJ
Hope you have a fantastic day

Congrats Sarah.  I agree everything happens for a reason.

Kirsty - Enjoy your day alone.

Vic Meet - Sorry I must have missed something.  What date is it?

Take care

#38 AstroGrrl

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:56 AM

Just a quick one to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY VJ!!!
Have a super cool day & pig out on cake!!
Lots of love Georgia xoxoxoxo

Will BBL to catch up...

#39 Golden oldie

Posted 28 October 2007 - 12:12 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VJ

I hope you are having a wonderful day with your mummy and baby brother.

Jodes and Benji xx

#40 thrilled

Posted 28 October 2007 - 12:54 PM

Hi everybody

Firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY to

Hudson,Riley,Connor,Reiley,Mathew,James & VJ

Wishing you all a fantastic year as 2 year olds biggrin.gif

Congratulations Kathy on your pregnancy

Congratulations Susan also, i suspected you were for a little while as while because you mentioned you were tired quite a few times & thats always a dead giveaway to me because i have always felt horrendously tired with my pregnancies tongue.gif

Congratulations also Sarah,what a lovely surprise for you,im sure everything will work out perfectly for your little family.

Fiona: im sorry to hear about your nans passing.Even though she was old & suffering from alzheimers it is still very sad to lose someone that you have been close to you because it means an end of an era for your family.I too have my suspicions about you after Kirsty pointed out your post in the pregnancy forum so do you have anything to tell us grin.gif

Kellie : i loved all your photos but the beach ones are fantastic.They look so natural.I bet your going to have a hard time choosing which ones to get.

Angela : thats great baout Hannah going to school next year.I bet you will be the proudest Mum there on her first day.

Well im sure i had heaps more to say but as usual my brains shut down.All is well here except we have all had colds.Lucy is better but Lily & I are still suffering a bit.Im going to the Docs tomorrow because my sinuses are completely blocked & its driving me mad so i might need some Abs as its been a wk with no improvement.I have Lily on normal formula now with very little chucking & no pains & im going to trial weaning her off the losec just in case she doesnt need it anymore.This wk im going to move her into Lucys room which will be interesting wacko.gif .She still wakes a little too often at night but i have to get her out of my room so i can hopefully sleep better & DH can properly return to the marital bed  blush.gif as he usually sleeps in the spare room because they wake each up with his snoring & her waking etc.
Hopefully the girls will get used to each others sounds but im prepared for a few unsettled nights from the both of them & if it doesnt look like working after a few wks i will move her into the spare room for a while i think.
My SIL had a baby girl on tuesday.She was a wk overdue & her waters broke but never went into labour so was induced but never engaged & was only 3 cm dilated after 10 hrs so she had a C/S.They are home now & my brother is  just so excited & has really taken to fatherhood easily so far.Im hanging out to visit but have to wait until this blasted sickness goes away hands.gif

PS im glad my birthday boy liked his present original.gif

#41 SLJ

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:24 PM

Happy 2nd Birthday

VJ!

Big hugs to Chantelle.

Congratulations Sarah!
Obviously it was meant to happen.

Thanks for all your congratulations girls, still doesn't feel real here yet, despite the nausea, tiredness and all those fun things, just happened too quick. Hoping after the next scan, all being well, things will really start to sink in.

Kellie - finally got to see the photos, man I'm glad it's you choosing and not me, they were all beautiful.

Cecile - hope the gastro has left  the house.

Heather - Hope things are moving for you soon.

Kylie - Woo Hoo on the 'new' white tiles.

Kirsty - Have fun with your new 'baby'.

Gotta run the place is a pig sty and I haven't go the energy to do much about it, so am trying to get bits done now and then. Also trying to set up Haydn's 'big boy' bed too, then when Haydn wakes up we are off to visit poppy.
Need to go back to work for a rest.

Edited by SLJ, 28 October 2007 - 01:29 PM.

#42 Guest_Tameika_*

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:37 PM

Happy 2nd Birthday VJ!!!
Hope your enjoying a wonderful day!!!

Congratulations Sarah! I agree all things happen for a reason. Of course we wont be disappointed, I think its great. I always conceive my babys a couple of months before I planned anyway lol.

Its too hot today! I'm going to go spend some time with my air cooler  wub.gif

#43 Guest_~sonique~_*

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:43 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE VJ, hope you are enjoying yourself today original.gif

Okay big CONGRATULATIONS to Susan, Kathy & Sarah WOW 3 new UTDers eexcite.gif

Sammy - Hope you enjoyed the festival and the merriment but wasn't it cold last night!!

Emma - What's your secret, I could never get my DH to pick up a mop!! How did your cake turn out? You are so clever girl

Kafs - Glad Riley had a great birthday on the plane, I'm still shocked that you had to pay for it.

Cecile - I hope you are feeling better this morning.

Sezo - I am completely jealous of your pampering session. Even though DH is great with his hands there is nothing quite like the professional touch especially when smelly products are involved  tongue.gif

Carol - Still here, I've been reading but have been very very sidetracked by Youtube...I won't tell you what I've been checking out though  blush.gif

For those of you with daughters I had on layby a basic wooden doll house. As I've been getting the run-around from Kmart with them not being able to supply the stock I've paid for and the supplier not being able to give an ETA on when it will be in  rant.gif so I went and bought a Barbie dream house and OM*G it is awesome. I've taken out 90% of the trimmings to put aside and basically left her with a bed, gorgeous pink bean bag, couch & bath. It has a toilet that actually makes a flushing sound, a door bell, a sound system which plays a few different tunes, an oven complete with sounds, a way cool laundry system and a lamp on a table that turns on/off. The accessories range from wine glasses to cutlery, pizza, cake, ice-cream, a 6 pack of beer...how Barbie stays so thin with all this naughty food is just wrong but I love it and have been fighting the kids over playing with it.

#44 kafs

Posted 28 October 2007 - 04:55 PM

Jane - you were Reiley's birthday budgie weren't you??? BE HONEST!   tongue.gif

#45 Puggle

Posted 28 October 2007 - 05:32 PM

Happy 2nd Birthday VJ!

We hope you had a super dooper day of fun.

Congratulations Lady Sarah! I always knew someone in here would have another two babies before I had another one (not counting twins).

Emma, I hope James' party was a resounding success.

Cecile, I hope you, William and Zoe are feeling better. Have you given it to DH yet  dev (6).gif .

Kirsty, did they have any Mummies?

Possible 'Up the Duffers': There are a few people in here who are avoiding giving answers to questions  ph34r.gif   laughing2.gif

Well I had to mow the lawn today as we have our initial rental inspection on Wednesday. The lawn mower has not been used since November 2004 as both the places we rented in Perth had lawn mowing included (and that was a real joke considering just how little lawn was at the last place). So the mower has just been in storage all that time. I've not been looking forward to using it again because it had on occasion been pretty temperamental in the past, despite being new and not having much use, and I figured that three years of disuse would not have helped.

Well today I drained the old oil out, put in a new sparkplug, filled it up with new oil and petrol and would you believe it started first go? I nearly fell over in shock. The 'lawn' is mostly dandelions and bindis. After the inspection I am going to spray it with some broad leaf weed spray which will make it look even worse in the short term, but it will be six months before we have another inspection so it should have recovered by then. It will also mean that it will be pretty yuck this summer, but by next summer it will be much nicer for Claire to play on.

I'm sure you all found that absolutely riveting  blush.gif .

A.

Edited by Puggle, 28 October 2007 - 05:34 PM.

#46 Tpe

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:51 PM

Happy 2nd Birthday VJ.

I hope you had a wonderful day with your mummy and little brother.

Sarah: Congrats on your BFP. Stuff what everyone else thinks it's your and your DF's family and it what you want to do. Tell those who can't be happy for you to get F^&ked.

Excuse the language I'm one very tired mummy today. I took the girls to Dreamworld. OMG can Charlotte run and the little bugger escapes her pram at every opportunity.  Thank goodness for Alyssa she's just as quick as her sister.

BBL storm approaching and I don't want to fry the laptop.

Teresa

#47 Oceanblue

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:12 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VJ!
I hope you had a fantastic day.

#48 AliLani

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:14 PM

Congrats Sarah!
Congrats Susan too! Think I forgot to wish you congrats the other day..too tired to reread my posts to find out

HAPPY 2nd B/DAY VJ!

#49 AngelaK

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:17 PM

B
too tired to reread my posts to find out

Is that a clue, are you the next?

#50 Gussax

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:54 PM

Happy Birthday to...
Riley Angus
Connor Ryan
Reiley Thomas
Matthew John
James Edward
Van-Jordan

ddance.gif eexcite.gif ddance.gif

Congratulations...
Susan,Kathy and Sarah
babygirl.gif bbabyflip.gif babyboy.gif

Hi guys.

Sorry about the lack of posting. I have been very busy, and now i am crook. Why can't scientists invent cold and flu medication that pregnant women can take???

Gotta go to bed now, i have not had much sleep this week end. night night. yyawn.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.