Posted 21 November 2007 - 12:50 PM

SILVER

Hi Kirsty waves.gif

#4 donna2332

Posted 21 November 2007 - 12:50 PM

Bronze

#5 Night0wl

Posted 21 November 2007 - 01:32 PM

I'm scared Michelle...are you going to glove slap me again???  ohmy.gif  laughing2.gif

#6 kat73

Posted 21 November 2007 - 01:34 PM

Damn Plastic again

Happy Birthday Declan. Hope you are having a fantastic day. Enjoy your cake!

Happy Birthday Claire. Hope you have a great day and are spoilt like every princess should be.

Congratulations Ren, Dave and big brother Hudson on the birth of Hannah Kate. Welcome Hannah.

Donna Awwww those words are simply beautiful wub.gif . I am going to copy and paste to use in some scrapping stuff of Mia's.

Emma That quilt is stunning. Hannah sure is one lucky girl biggrin.gif

Kathy

#7 XxLady_SarahxX

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:23 PM

Congrats Ren & Family on the arrival of Hannah.

As of lunch time we WONT be buying a house, i have had to ring up and cancel everything no thanks to being investigated by centerlink cos there reccods dont match up so now they are doing from 03 till now  ohmy.gif
d*ckheads, sorry but they are. DF has been honest and we still get screwed over cos lots of df ex bosses were shady with taxes and pays rant.gif but he needed a job  glare.gif
So cos we are under investigation df said we more then likey wont get a loan.
We will more then likely get a debt and we wont find out for 4-5 months  ohmy.gif gezzz thanx  glare.gif

So NOT a happy camper here!

Ive had to book rentals to look at.

I just want df home  cry1.gif  cry1.gif

#8 Gussax

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:35 PM

Concratulations Ren on the birth of your beautiful Daughter!!!

Sarah - After the investigation, if you disagree with the findings, or can proove that it is not your fault, PLEASE appeal it. I have worked closely with Centrelink for 7 years. I have even had an over payment myself. I found out (from people who used to work for the CES) that there is more than one level of apeal, and you should take it as far as you need to.

In my case they told me that i should not have been paid because i was working. I had the names of the people who i had spoken to and given copies of my payslips to. Yet they still said 'doesn't matter' you have been over paid. The first level of apeal they said that i still had to pay. So i took it to the next level. He found that i had followed all protocols, and though i did get overpaid, it was not my fault, so he was able to wipe the debt.

So many people find it too hard and confusing to fight the system (Because it is) . But as you say, they ARE idiots. They can only (somewhat poorly) follow instructions. They for some reason are not able(or allowed) to think for themselves. Let me know if you need any more information on appealing, becasue they certainly won't volunteer the information. glare.gif

#9 AliLani

Posted 21 November 2007 - 03:15 PM

Congrats Ren on your little girl, Hannah Kate! How very sweet!
Happy Birthday Declan
Happy Birthday Claire
Happy Birthday to Indyannah for yesterday!
I hope you are all having great days!  original.gif

Edited by AliLani, 21 November 2007 - 06:07 PM.

#10 thrilled

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:11 PM

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY Indyannah for yesterday.

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY Declan & Claire

CONGRATULATIONS Ren & family on the arrival of Hannah Kate.Gorgeous name BTW & goes perfectly with Hudson

#11 Golden oldie

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:16 PM

Welcome to the world Hannah Kate

Beautiful daughter to Ren and Dave and baby sister to Hudson. You have been born to a wonderful family dear girl. And, you have lots and lots of cyber aunts just waiting to see a piccie of you.

I can't imagine Ren having a child with dark hair, all I can remember is that gorgeous pic of a newborn Hudson with beautiful blonde hair, sleeping soundly on a pillow.

I am so pleased to hear of your arrival.

Donna Thanks, i am a blubbering mess here... You have such a beautiful way with words  wub.gif

#12 Popsical

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:39 PM

top work Ren!! Can't wait to see her and I love her name!

Happy Birthday Claire and Declan! May being 2 be less than terrible for you.

Must catch up properly one of these days!
Heather

ps - check out this photo of Leo my friend took. I just love it! http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/kei...LeoKeith-18.jpg

#13 jgal

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:48 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

to Indyannah, Declan, Claire AND BABY HANNAH!!!

Congratulations to Ren and family on the birth of your new daughter.

Phew!  I made it (just).  I had another attempt at catching the post office today, but the boss held me up at work, so I was pushing it!  I raced to the PO and got there at 5:27pm... 3 minutes to closing time, and they assured me that the parcel will arrive on time.  YAY!

Ok had better go and sort out Mr Tantrums again...

PS Heather I can totally see why you love it!  He is gorgeous, the photo looks professional too.  Lucky you to have a friend like that!

Edited by jgal, 21 November 2007 - 05:50 PM.

#14 Jayden1

Posted 21 November 2007 - 07:09 PM

Slack slack slack i know but i dont even think i have sat down in a week let alone look at the computer.

Happy Birthday to all the newly two year olds, i have missed heaps, and i hope you all had a great day.

A huge congratulations to ren and family on your little girl.
cant wait to see some pics. I too remember that photo of hudson and how cute he looked.

Heather that photo of leo is so cute, what a great photo.

Not much happening here i am on the pageant committee here in town so i am very busy organising that.
But yesterday while we were having a meeting for the pageant my friend pulled out her new Wii, man that is fun i want one now. But i am so sore today i think i pulled something.

Better be off Charley is needing some attention.
Jess

#15 jgal

Posted 21 November 2007 - 07:55 PM

Susan I thought that you could never appeal on an overpayment - I used to think that it sucked big time because it's not your fault if they get it wrong, but they claimed that you're supposed to notice an overpayment and not spend it.  It happened to me once when I was at uni, and it was about the same time my tax return came in (as I was also working but on $9.48/hr).  I used to get rent assistance and a tiny bit of youth allowance (as my work stopped me getting the full amount) but it certainly helped pay the rent and get the books I needed for uni (why they have to cost around $100 each when uni students have no money I'll never understand...)  I was used to seeing my Mum in tears every time that she was told she'd been overpaid when we were kids, and she'd be off to the good sammies to get a food voucher for the groceries for the week.  So I just thought there was nothing you could do or she would have done it several times.  They stuffed up again just before I graduated, telling me in October that I was too old to receive youth allowance anymore and stopped paying me without warning.  Strange, since I was 21 and not having a birthday until January, and at the time YA was paid up till age 25.  I didn't bother chasing them up about it as I was moving in with DH and about to start work so was going to have to cancel it the following fortnight anyway. I won an award at uni that gave me $300 to get me through till then anyway. I was just annoyed that they could be so incompetent!! Sarah I hope they sort it all out soon so you can get on with your lives.

#16 thrilled

Posted 21 November 2007 - 08:18 PM

Cecile : i really hope Zoe turns a corner for you soon.Is she in pain also as well as chucking.The paed said no medication will stop the chucking only reduce the acidity therefore stopping most of the pain.The only thing that did it for Lily was the thick formula.The first few days on it she seemed in the same discomfort & chucked only a little less & then it was like a switch had been turned off & she literally stopped chucking.I know that doesnt helps as Zoe is allergic to the thick formula so im hoping there is something that will help.Lily is now on normal formula.I began to wean her off Losec myself but her symptoms starting returning so i put her back on & as she is now so good im going to leave her on it for a while longer.How about contacting a reflux support group where you could speak directly to someone who has experienced the exact same thing with their bubs & they might have better advice than the paed.

Caroline : i hope all is OK with your DH.

Jess : you sound busy as usual,i hope you get alittle time to yourself.

Heather: that photo of Leo is the best one of ever seen of  newborn wub.gif

Susan : your little Bub is definitely trying to hide its bits so you get alovely surprise at the end.Will you be having anymore scans to try & find out.

Speaking of newborn my Lil is definitely no longer in that category.She  crawls everywhere now & follows me & is in  size 1 for most clothes ohmy.gif Ive had 3 successful nights of them settling & sleeping the the whole night through in their shared room apart from a couple of dummy runs for Lil.So hopefully it remains like this.
Could someone tell me where i can get a decent pair of swimmers for my age.My old pair are indecent due to being overstretched last summer by my huge belly.I went looking today & all i could find were ones either for older women 50+ or teeny boppers.I tried DJs,target,kmart but couldnt find a surf shop so will try their next.I will prolly wear boardies as well.I really have to lose some weight very soon as i was starting to feel squeamish at the sight of my white pudding thighs in the changerooms.It will have to wait till after xmas/NY though as i love all the festive food too much blush.gif

#17 Night0wl

Posted 21 November 2007 - 08:46 PM

Evening all original.gif

2/3 asleep thank goodness, one is practicing his crawling around the room  wub.gif

Jane, I know what you mean, our babies aren't little babies anymore  cry1.gif Charlie is so fun at this age and amused by everything but when I watch him scoffing toast in the morning with his brother and sister he looks like such a big boy...enough to make you a bit clucky isn't it  laughing2.gif

On the swimmers, I got a nice pair a while ago at Target but they don't fit me anymore  biggrin.gif so I will be forced to buy a new pair dammit! If you are looking for motivation after xmas there is a new body blitz starting 1st Jan called (lol) Bringin' Sexy Back, come along and join, it's actually really fun and motivating (and this is from the least motivated person ever, just ask Jodes, I was pathetic!) original.gif

Susan, you certainly have one modest little babe there, none of mine were LOL they let everything hang out, still do laughing2.gif

Tameika, have you seen the list?? You're up next!

Cecile, hope you can get an answer soon for Zoe. Although none of mine had reflux, I know what it's like to be constantly vomited on - both Eleanor and Billy were real chuck monsters and Billy especially it just went on and on. More solids and being able to sit up were what made a difference for him. It's probably not terribly heartening for you but she will grow out of it and probably sooner than you think, hang in there hhugs.gif

Heather,  wub.gif Gorgeous!

Emma, Hannah's quilt is lovely, well done! You have such talent, I was telling my Mum's friend (who is a very good quilter) all about you and showed her Charlie's, she was very impressed original.gif

QUOTE (Jodes)
I can't imagine Ren having a child with dark hair, all I can remember is that gorgeous pic of a newborn Hudson with beautiful blonde hair, sleeping soundly on a pillow.

wub.gif I remember that photo, such a beautiful newborn he was (still rather spunky these days too laughing2.gif). I can't wait to see a pic of the brunette beauty, there is one on the way apparently...

Ok a little someone has had enough crawling about, bedtime now  grin.gif

#18 kafs

Posted 21 November 2007 - 08:53 PM

Congratulations Ren, Dave and big brother Hudson on the arrival of Hannah Kate!

What a beautiful beautiful name too. I really do just love it!

Kirsty - I was getting quite a thrill out of imagining you running to the phone! Couldn't help myself! And no, not illegal, I happened to take your reply as more threatening  tongue.gif ! MOOOOOOO!

Emma - that quilt is simply stunning! How on earth you have the patience to do such amazing work is beyond me. And what a lovely thought for Ren, especially after the hard time she has had the past couple of weeks with illnesses, etc. I can guarantee she would be one of the most appreciative people for it too.

OK, will be back tomorrow hopefully to see a picture of our new little Hannah!

#19 Night0wl

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:08 PM

Have some Hannah stats for you all:

3.254kg 51cm and 33.5 original.gif

Deadset little spunkette she is too  wub.gif

#20 emma_louise

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:46 PM

So you have a photo? Come ON! SHARE!

#21 emma_louise

Posted 21 November 2007 - 11:36 PM

Happy Birthday
Claire
and
Declan!

Happy Belated Birthday
Indy!

Edited by emma_louise, 21 November 2007 - 11:36 PM.

#22 jgal

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:32 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kyla and Miriam
Hope you both have a fun filled day!

#23 *~Kellie~*

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:44 AM

Happy Big Girl Birthday to
Kyla and Miriam

Hope you both have a wonderful day with hugs, kisses, pressies etc.

Cheers

Kellie

#24 XxLady_SarahxX

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:46 AM

Happy Birthday
Kyla
&
Miriam
Hope you both have a great day with lots of cuddles and cake and fun hhugs.gif

Thanks Susan and Jgal, its just fustrating cos we had a plan and now its on hold so i have said to DF that i want to save my heart out so if there is a debit (the lady said there will be just cant say how much atm) We can pay it off asap and try to get a loan asap. In saying that our loaning compasity will have gone down by ALOT cos our 3rd child more then likely would have been born.

DF is comming home 2night and i cant wait!

Edited to fix somethng cos Leo decided to take my mouse and yea you get the jist.

Edited by XxLady_SarahxX, 22 November 2007 - 06:47 AM.

#25 SLJ

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:12 AM

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY

KYLA

&

MIRIAM

Big hugs Lauren and Anna.

Back to work today, and playing catch up already.
BBL hopefully.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.