Kyla Gail

Miriam Isobel

Alana Grace

Claudia Bronte

and for today:

Imogen Grace

Charlotte Anneliese

Austin Mitchell

We hope you all had (or are having) very special 2nd Birthdays...
got some cool pressies, hung out with loved ones
& of course got to eat loads of cake
& other special treats!!!
Much Love Sammy & GG xoxoxoxo

and HUGEST CONGRATULATIONS TO
REN, DAVE & HUDSON on the new (beautiful) addition to your family,
HANNAH KATE
I just love the name!

Jeez what a lead up you had to her birth Ren,(just caught up)....
But so glad to read everything went well
& your family are now all happily together
Love Sammy, Georgia & family
xoxoxoxo

Girls, I have masses of personals to post ... who would have thought it, my job has kept me away from EB!!!  But I will wait until the new thread opens.  I am so sure once my world settles down and I am in a routine, I will be better!  Right now, I feel like a single working Mum who can't keep up!  ohmy.gif

I am just exhausted.................  grin.gif

#152 SLJ

Posted 25 November 2007 - 12:09 PM

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY

CHARLOTTE

AUSTIN

&

IMOGEN

Hope you all have a wonderful day

Big hugs to Teresa, Joy and Tamieka.

Anyone want a child going cheap.......will pay for removal.....currently battling to get him to have a sleep, so much for our easy transition to the bed  cry1.gif  Lost count of the number of times he has been put back today, and a couple of times last night...... rant.gif

Edited by SLJ, 25 November 2007 - 12:10 PM.

#153 AliLani

Posted 25 November 2007 - 12:45 PM

Happy Birthday to Austin
Happy Birthday to Imogen
Happy Birthday to Charlotte
I hope you are all enjoying your special day!

#154 thrilled

Posted 25 November 2007 - 12:49 PM

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY Imogen,Austin & Charlotte

#155 Oceanblue

Posted 25 November 2007 - 12:57 PM

A very happy birthday to
Imogen   wub.gif ,
Austin   wub.gif  and
Charlotte   wub.gif

#156 *~Kellie~*

Posted 25 November 2007 - 01:08 PM

Hap-hap-happy Big 2nd Birthday to

Imogen Grace

Charlotte Anneliese

Austin Mitchell

Hope you are all having a wonderful time on your big day!

#157 Popsical

Posted 25 November 2007 - 04:21 PM

Hi girls

Birthday greeting to:
Charlotte the Charming,Austin the Awesome& Imogen the Impish

I guess we don't share political views, Sarah because DH and I were up popping champagne last night and celebrating the end of the Howard era with rude and immature gestures at any liberals on the TV screen  laughing2.gif.

ETA  -  Just realised that this may have come across as gloating, it's not intented to and I mean no offense to those of another political perspective original.gif.  

We just put our tree up! I just felt like doing it and convinced Aidan to help me tidy the lounge room so that we could do it. It's lovely, I love Christmas!

Edited by Popsical, 25 November 2007 - 04:39 PM.

#158 emma_louise

Posted 25 November 2007 - 04:28 PM

Happy Birthday
Austin
Imogen
and
Charlotte!

Joy - James doesn't have a pillow 'cos he sleeps on his tummy.

Ren - Welcome home! Glad everything went so well hhugs.gif

#159 willsmumsos

Posted 25 November 2007 - 04:31 PM

GRRRR just lost a post.

Happy Birthday to Imogen, Charlotte and Austin.

Tam - hope everyone is feeling ok.
Therese - Hope you have a great day with Miss Lotty.
Joy - don't lie - I bet the cake looks amazing laughing2.gif

Feeling very seedy after a BIG night at the wedding and then a 5 hour drive home.

#160 Oceanblue

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:02 PM

That is great news Cecile!  Sound like you had a great time.  laughing2.gif  How were the kids for your parents?

Edited by Oceanblue, 25 November 2007 - 06:02 PM.

#161 Sonara

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:04 PM

Cecile - did you have a good break away? (besides feeling seedy) How did your folks go with the kids? Did they sleep like angels? Hey, snap, Kathy!

Jodes - i am probably doing more than a lot of people would. I am really just getting it back to what it was like when they bought it though(as you are meant to). The problem is i haven't touched the garden since then, so i have nearly 3 months of weeds etc to pull out. Inside, the kids have managed to put marks back on the walls in that time. I guess i want to leave it how i would want to find it. Probably crazy  wacko.gif

I really do hope that the house we move into has been cleaned, i know the garden there also needs weeding (was like that when we bought it though), but if i have to clean the inside before we unpack i think i will  cry1.gif

with rude and immature gestures at any liberals on the TV screen

Heather, i have the funniest image of you and your dh right now!  laughing2.gif

ooh, Kath and kim movie is on tonight - should be a good laugh!

edited cos the silly quote thing wouldn't work!

Edited by Sonara, 25 November 2007 - 06:06 PM.

#162 XxLady_SarahxX

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:11 PM

Popsical, im just a lil worried cos i bet most of the people not worrying about intrest rates prob have high paying jobs.
DF is working 6 days a week and we can JUST aford a decent house in a area that isnt high crime, we just have to work on the house we buy.
I dont mind im not offended  original.gif
I guess whatever happends, happends and there aint a cold day in hell anyone can do about it.
I just hope he dont screw this country over.

#163 VJs Mummy

Posted 25 November 2007 - 07:01 PM

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO

Alana Grace

Claudia Bronte

and for today:

Imogen Grace

Charlotte Anneliese

Austin Mitchell

hOPE YOU ALL HAD A FAB TIME AND GOT SPOILT WILL CATCH UP LATER

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO

Alana Grace

Claudia Bronte

and for today:

Imogen Grace

Charlotte Anneliese

Austin Mitchell

hOPE YOU ALL HAD A FAB TIME AND GOT SPOILT WILL CATCH UP LATER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.