Nov 05 Parents # 279

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
162 replies to this topic

#51 Night0wl

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:18 PM

Dammit I missed Anne being nasty!

Wouldn't be about the person I was just discussing in thw post above would it??

#52 Puggle

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:29 PM

Yes Kirsty.

In-laws arriving in approximately 1 hour ...

#53 Night0wl

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:32 PM

Far out I thought it was just me (and Sammy too) that had an axe to grind LOL laughing2.gif

You know you would feel so much better if you just let it all out..  grin.gif

#54 Flanette

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:37 PM

Happy Birthday Kyla, Kira and Miriam
We hope you had a great day  biggrin.gif

Anne - Oh come on dont be like that and then not tell us. They were saying on sunrise this morning that some women get PMT all month long  dev (6).gif

Well of cause I have to go and lurk in the perth thread now  ph34r.gif

OMG how cute is little Hannah  wub.gif lucky Im already baking one  wub.gif

#55 thrilled

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:45 PM

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY Kyla & Kira

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY to Lucys friend Miriam,hopefully they will get to play together again soon. biggrin.gif

#56 Night0wl

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (Carol the baker)
some women get PMT all month long

ohmy.gif

Are you serious??

dev (6).gif

How horrible!  grin.gif

Lucky I am never like that...  laughing2.gif

#57 Guest_~sonique~_*

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:03 PM

Michelle & Sammy: go check the WA thread, someone we all know is UTD...
  blink.gif   grin.gif

Edited because PMT got the better of me and I was being nasty (but not to anyone in here!)
Spill Anne!!!!! GOD DAMNIT SPILL  laughing2.gif

Edited by ~sonique~, 22 November 2007 - 08:04 PM.

#58 Puggle

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:38 PM

laughing2.gif

I was just going to overuse abuse emoticons.

ph34r.gif

Definitely not alone Kirsty  ph34r.gif

#59 Night0wl

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:42 PM

Wow Anne, I knew I wasn't totally alone but never thought I would have this much company on my side of the fence! laughing2.gif

Yes we all know how this person looooooooooves emoticons  dev (6).gif

#60 XxLady_SarahxX

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:53 PM

You gals are great for a laughing2.gif

DF is home eexcite.gif But with 2 screaming poo bums im sooooooooooooooooo over screaming i wanna go to bed.
They were good for DF when he got home but now cos im in my room, hell fire  rant.gif

It can only get better right?

#61 Sonara

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:57 PM

Well i have just got home from finishing the xmas shopping. The shops were so busy already!

I got an absolute bargain at target and i'm sure it was priced wrong. I got Natalie the Barbie mini kingdom bonus set, it comes with the kingdom castle, plus two mini barbies with their accessories. I'm sure the castle alone in kmart was $50. Target had the whole set for $25, and it said $5 off. I think there is a smaller one, i'm guessing they have mixed them up. Not sure, but either way i thought that was pretty cheap for everything you get. Nat will love it.

Santa is being a tight a*se this year, he's only spent this much or less on each of the girls. I am also putting away some of the stuff we bought, i figure they are just getting too spoilt and really don't need so much. They'll still have a pile of things by the time they get all the rellies presents etc.

So glad that is over, i hate shopping. Was nice to have some child free time for a change though  grin.gif

I wish i had any idea who/what you perthettes are talking about.  wink.gif

#62 XxLady_SarahxX

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:00 PM

Caz im guessing there was a b**ch fight or someone was caught out for doing something? (without reading the thread that is my guess laughing2.gif )

#63 PookieBear

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:28 PM

A big happy 2nd birthday to
Kyla
Kira
Miriam

Hope you all had great days.

#64 bremel

Posted 22 November 2007 - 10:12 PM

Happy Birthday to Kira, Kyla and Miriam.

Happy belated birthday to all those I have missed.

I just had to pop in and BRAG, because I can officially say that HANNAH is even more beautiful in real life.  I am so lucky I work in the same hospital where the lovely Ren is.  Popped down to see her on my meal break.
I even got a CUDDLE wub.gif
And Ren is looking quite refreshed, don't know how she's done it.

Just had to share.  Are you all jealous now?

Hope you are all keeping well.

Melissa

#65 kat73

Posted 22 November 2007 - 10:26 PM

Happy Birthday Miriam. Hope you had a great day.

Happy Birthday Kyla. Hope you had a fantastic day and lots of cake.

Happy Birthday Kira. Hope you had a brilliant day with lots of pressies.[/font]

Kathy

#66 gracetilly

Posted 22 November 2007 - 11:18 PM

Most importantly, Congratulations Ren,DH and Hudson on th arrival of Hannah Kate! She is divine, and now I am all clucky! (Just as well DP is at work at the minute) Enjoy this special time.

I have missed some birthdays, and I am sorry I am late, but....

Happy 2nd Bithday to all of these gorgeous babes

Lily
Katie
Joshua
Hunter
Indy
Claire
Declan
Kyla
Miriam
Kira

And happy birthday to you too Ren.

Sally~ What a gorgeous photo of your family. Keep them coming.

Sammy~ Sounds like you have found a very sympathetic employer. I am happy that you are a bit more comfortable about CC. Ihope GG is on the mend now.

Emma~ Everything about you is stunning. Stunning photo, stunning Daughter, and the quilt is breathtaking. I still am blown away with your kindness and generosity, and not only on this occasion.

Donna~ I wanted to tell you that the thread that you posted about your champagne encounter with your DH was probably the most beautiful message I have read on EB. I am thrilled for you. And your prose written for Ren and Hannah was beautiful.

Sarah~ Well done on Hunter starting to talk.

Caz~ I hope all is ok for your husband.  

Kellie~ Hope is all going ok with the babies. Like you, Christmas does not really start until some of our birthdays are out of the way which is 1 Dec, but most of my family are around December JAnuary, busy and expensive.

Kelly~ I hope your Dad is going Ok.

ren~ I was so sorry to hear about your difficult time with Hudson's health leading up to Hannah's arrival. I hope he is back to his normal H'-Bomb self. I LOVE Hannah's name (i bet kirsty does too). And the quilt is very special. I must say, that as usual, I have enjoyed thoroughly reading your posts. They are always a good read. And very funny.

Cecile~ My darling friend, how are you. I hope Zoe's reflux gets sorted soon. Glad you and your DH had a shopping spree. It is amazing how a shopping trip can make you feel great. Take Care.

Joy~ Yes, we have had a emergence of the terrible twos as well.

Susan~ Sorry to hear about the head lice. I have never seen them. I am sure I will meet them one day. I think you are having a modest girl.

Anne~ How are you. I hope you had a great holiday. Hope you enjoyed Claire's birthday.

Ellie! how are you? No ms I hope. AN dhow is the move going.

Kirsty~ When are you moving? Did you sort out the safety of the pool?

We have been so busy lately that i think I am going mad. We had a great 5 days with my parents who live 4 hours away. They just adore Grace, and spoilt her thoroughly, particularly with love. it was nice to let someone else take her for walks, read to her for hours. Loved it.

Thanks for your lovely birhtday wishes. I think I had one of the best days of my life. it was a great day. just somehing small, but there was happiness everywhere.

A big warm thankyou to a very special BB hailing from the West. Grace was spoilt by this gorgeous family. She got 2 beautiful books, a Tshirt (great colour by the way) and some lovely hair ties with HAPPY BITHDAY on them. I have to look at the photos again which I will post as there may have been something I have missed, but I thank you so much.

I have been very busy. Joined up at the gym and am enjoying that. Work always goes crazy about 6 weeks before Christmas, so things are very stressed. It is very late as I type this, and I am so tired, but if I do not finish this, I may not get to post it.Dp was called out again tonight after working a full day, and having a 2 hour break at home (I am so surprised at the amount of time that cops are called out! I do not think the general public appreciates how much extra work they do)

We have had a few dramas with Grace's sleeping again, as always on my work days.

She is also expressed an interest in toilet training, so I guess I had better look into that.

I am clucky, probably more so since Grace turned 2. Time is running out. Should I , shouldnt I?

What else can I tell you, other than just these midnight ramblings.

I have not really had much time to be here on EB, and I miss you all, but I cannot say that my house is any cleaner. I am really hoping that our Christmas preparation is calm and not too busy.

Love mel

edited to say I could not be bothered editing my spelling mistakes.

Edited by laineyberlin, 22 November 2007 - 11:20 PM.

#67 emma_louise

Posted 22 November 2007 - 11:36 PM

Happy 2nd Birthday
Kira!

Melissa - I am very jealous!

Mel - what a catch-up post! Well done original.gif

Sammy - How are GG, the job and child care going?

K - Don't you just love company-financed moves! When we moved back to Adelaide from Canberra, my work covered everything, including removalists and agents' fees etc. for selling our house there and stamp duty etc. for buying one here!

Sarah - It WILL get better!

'night all. Must get some sleep tonight. Eleanor has been wanting 1 1/2 hour feeds in the wee hours recently rolleyes.gif

#68 VJs Mummy

Posted 23 November 2007 - 06:02 AM

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO 3 GORGEOUS GIRLS KYLA MIRIAM AND KIRA HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL DAY

#69 XxLady_SarahxX

Posted 23 November 2007 - 06:52 AM

Happy Birthday

Alana Grace
&
Claudia Bronte
Hope you both have a great day with family and get spoilt rotton

Well looking at house today.
It will be intresting laughing2.gif

#70 Golden oldie

Posted 23 November 2007 - 07:05 AM

A belated Happy Birthday for yesterday to

KYLA AND MIRIAM

and for today to

CLAUDIA AND ALANA

I hope you all have/had a day filled with love, laughter and lots of cake  grin.gif

Kirsty No, please don't tell me, its the wicked witch of the west? hahahaha. Seriously, she is NOT, is she?  wacko.gif

Sam How has work been this week? Are you liking it, and is GG all better now?

#71 Night0wl

Posted 23 November 2007 - 07:30 AM

Happy 2nd Birthday Claudia!
Happy 2nd Birthday Alana!

QUOTE (Jodes)
its the wicked witch of the west?

Oh I think you may have come across her in your EB travels Jodes  grin.gif and OH YES she IS and it takes no  ph34r.gif to find it laughing2.gif

#72 Puggle

Posted 23 November 2007 - 07:35 AM

Happy 2nd Birthday Alana!

Happy 2nd Birthday Claudia!

Hope today is wonderful for you original.gif.

Oh I think you may have come across her in your EB travels Jodes  grin.gif   and OH YES she IS and it takes no   ph34r.gif  to find it

I thought the WWW was someone else?  unsure.gif

#73 Oceanblue

Posted 23 November 2007 - 07:36 AM

Sorry have been a bit tardy,

Happy birthday to
Hunter
Indy
Claire

Declan
Kyla
Miriam
Kira
and for today a very Happy birthday to
Claudia
and
Alana

#74 SLJ

Posted 23 November 2007 - 07:36 AM

A quick one yet again.......

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY

ALANA

&

CLAUDIA

and
Happy 2nd birthday to Kira for yesterday
(don't know how I missed that one,  blush.gif Sorry)

Big hugs to B, Heather and Kylie.

Mel - Go on you know you want to......... dev (6).gif

Sarah - Good luck with the house. Haydn is driving me to distraction at present too, hoping it is a phase he is going through, he too is ok for DP but plays up for me.

Us - pottering along, m/s has pretty much gone just very tired now. Haydn has started sining Baa Baa black sheep, he has most of the words sorted, it is very cute.

ok gotta go flat out as usual here, lookign forward to christmas when I'll only have to work at home for a few days..... blush.gif

#75 kafs

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:12 AM

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY
ALANA
AND
CLAUDIA

Have a fantastic day!

Go on Mel! Catch that husband of your's quickly before he walks out the door for work again!

Anne - that is very cruel of you to delete your post and tease us like this, you know I would never do that  wink.gif ! I love juicy goss!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.